RinDman

Jun 7, 2017
The game is becoming more interesting, maybe it could have some "sexuality" if Kalyskah meets some requirements : Finish the enemy at the end of sex scenes :D

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
When a bear is the most dangerous enemy in the game since he just ragdolls you into the ground and under the map.
At least it isn't a cinematic making your character fall through the ground into the void. It was rather surprising, I must say.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
The game is becoming more interesting, maybe it could have some "sexuality" if Kalyskah meets some requirements : Finish the enemy at the end of sex scenes :D
On our game we plan to make 4 sorts of routes that the player can take on these situations:
-No sex route
-Lesbian route (You'll never be forced to go with a guy)
-Straight route (You don't need to go with the girls)
-Bissexual route (Kaly loves everyone hehe)
That basically means that no sex interaction will ever be forced upon the player, so the choice on Kalyskah's sexuality will be completely yours in your gameplay

Really thanks! It's a pleasure to have a developer so ready to listen at the community and fix the problems!
haha thanks!
Yeah, the combat with 3 guard modes didn't made much success =P

At least it isn't a cinematic making your character fall through the ground into the void. It was rather surprising, I must say.
oh crap, lol!
haha But we are looking into the ragdoll issues

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019
Looks interesting, and the dev seems attentive to the project. just to be clear, is the download on this game here a full version? or does it redirect you to somewhere else?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Looks interesting, and the dev seems attentive to the project. just to be clear, is the download on this game here a full version? or does it redirect you to somewhere else?
The version in OP is the same as patrons are getting. Nothing locked behind logins or paywalls. It's still an early alpha, so don't expect a fully optimized and bug-free game. Content-wise it's still early, but they've added quite a few quests over the last few updates. There's a full dungeon, and a few quests in the open world after the dungeon. I recommend giving it a try if your computer specifications are up to it.

Reactions: Victor_dusk

Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019
The version in OP is the same as patrons are getting. Nothing locked behind logins or paywalls. It's still an early alpha, so don't expect a fully optimized and bug-free game. Content-wise it's still early, but they've added quite a few quests over the last few updates. There's a full dungeon, and a few quests in the open world after the dungeon. I recommend giving it a try if your computer specifications are up to it.
Thanks giving it a download.

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019
Im stuck in the town. Spoken to the blacksmith. she mentions a couple of things, but cant seem to find anything else.

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
Getting an error trying to run the game (clean download):
../../Kalyskah_RPG/Kalyskah_RGP.uproject
Game won't start.

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
the game really isn't well optimized for me. it freezes to a screeching halt every now and then even after lowering all of the settings, FPS, and resolution scale. I basically have to hit the esc menu every few seconds to prevent the game from freezing. even though I think I've completed what was made in this version, I kinda regret it. I mean reading the comments it seems to be the case that you have to adjust your graphics card for anyone who seriously wants to play this game and frankly, I have no clue on the developer's side how this can be solved (assuming if it can or needs to be)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
this game looks so damn cool and i love the idea and all but is there an option/character editor to make the female mc curvier? i personally think according to the screenshots the girl lacks hips, legs but especially butt and tits.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
this game looks so damn cool and i love the idea and all but is there an option/character editor to make the female mc curvier? i personally think according to the screenshots the girl lacks hips, legs but especially butt and tits.
You can only change breast size at the moment, but it's better to leave the default right now to avoid glitches.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
For those who doesn't know base unmodified Unreal

Create a Shortcut add [] whats in those

in the Root

Kalyskah_RPG.exe [-dx11]

or

\Kalyskah_RPG\Binaries\Win64

Kalyskah_RPG-Win64-Shipping.exe [-dx11]

The Game itself has not yet the complexity that would really require DX12 anyways with good optimized Drivers and you wouldn't yet lose so much users at all but forcing them on DX12 i guess you lose much more potential customers for now ;)

Just be sane with the Post Processing overhead and everything will be fine, or optimize it apart from Epics current default ;)

DX12 in it's current state for this title could help in Unreal Streaming related issues here give you a smoother experience on Windows 10 in that case, but its for now case to case config base specific if you gonna see real experience able improvements or not if things become real complex and the per core overhead extreme then surely everyone will gonna experience the boostups, especially in those high latency dropout situations with heavy usage of blueprints if you not going fully native.

I also do not really see that it was heavily optimized for a HDR usecase (proper calibration especially) so you not really gonna lose anything perceptional here really either.

And implementation of DXR is also not ontopic here.

So let the API Benchmarking for Kalyskahs case begin :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Schlong50

vesolan

Jun 5, 2017
i have a problem there is no key in the demons cell and i have been looking every were for the key but i cant find it any one know a way to maybe fix that ?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
i have a problem there is no key in the demons cell and i have been looking every were for the key but i cant find it any one know a way to maybe fix that ?
Most likely you're playing the previous Version 0.9c - The latest 0.9d has a hotfix for that issue.

boiisay

Jan 27, 2018
running a 1700x and Sapphire Fury and getting what feels like 60+ fps(i don't have an fps counter), so performance on my end doesn't feel bad but i am getting issues where once i free the demon/succubus from the cell the objective never updates.

Also it seems running the full breast size causes the boob physics to go crazy every now and then and only saving and loading resets it. And i've noticed after having lesbian sex with the demon, it totally breaks the male/female sex.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Those are known issues I'm pretty sure, the breasts issue and sex breaking issue. There's also some problems with how saves are reloaded...hp keeps resetting to default, though max cap is fortunately retained, and enemies and chests are respawned, so don't save near enemy spawn locations to avoid getting screwed by the reload.

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes