Laellith

Apr 24, 2018
Hi everybodies!
I DL the game from the Full version on Mega, trying twice but always this result. Should i try the split version ?
sorry if i ask before doing it, but i would avoid loosing time DLing if able. (Does someone link me the missing file or it won't work? )
kaliskah pbm.jpg

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Somebody help please... ive already find .bat file in this thread and saw the post by Krosos. but it cant help or maybe i just doing something wrong. I have this error
I really tried to explain it as easy as possible even easier ?
ok you go with the
Windows Explorer in your Kalyskah Main installation folder
inside of it you gonna find a Kalyskah_RPG.exe you might not see the extension so you gonna only see a Kalyskah_RPG with a icon you right click on it and create a new Shortcut, then you select that new created shortcut right click on it and select "Properties" then you see a Target field there at the end you gonna put a (space)-dx11

so it looks like
Kalyskah_RPG.exe -dx11

and click on ok at the bottom and voila now you start Kalyskah instead of the other icon with this new created shortcut by double clicking on it and now Kalyskah should work on your Hardware again and she should be able to bite herself through hordes of enemies now.

Kalyskah
I knew i remembered you how could i ever forget a being as beautiful as you my dear Vampire ;)
Kalyskah how she once looked , for everyone interested in History.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are one of my favorites dear i never forgot your gentle bites ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: showie

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
ok you go with the
inside of it you gonna find a Kalyskah_RPG.exe you might not see the extension so you gonna only see a Kalyskah_RPG with a icon you right click on it and create a new Shortcut, then you select that new created shortcut right click on it and select "Properties" then you see a Target field there at the end you gonna put a (space)-dx11

so it looks like
Kalyskah_RPG.exe -dx11

and click on ok at the bottom and voila now you start Kalyskah instead of the other icon with this new created shortcut by double clicking on it and now Kalyskah should work on your Hardware again and she should be able to bite herself through hordes of enemies now.

Kalyskah
I knew i remembered you how could i ever forget a being as beautiful as you my dear Vampire ;)

I'm just getting around to trying the new update and ran into the problem like everyone else. I tried these instructions but when I click on "ok" at the bottom after adding the " -dx11" at the end, it gives me an error saying that the target named blah blah blah " -dx11" does not exist. And I know that, but I followed the directions like it said anyway.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I'm just getting around to trying the new update and ran into the problem like everyone else. I tried these instructions but when I click on "ok" at the bottom after adding the " -dx11" at the end, it gives me an error saying that the target named blah blah blah " -dx11" does not exist. And I know that, but I followed the directions like it said anyway.
What ok let me give you an example how the target has to look like

Right
"H:\Unreal\kalyskah win\Kalyskah_RPG.exe" -dx11
H:\Unreal\kalyskah-win\Kalyskah_RPG.exe -dx11

the "" would be only visible if they're spaces in your directory structure

Wrong
"H:\Unreal\kalyskah win\Kalyskah_RPG.exe"-dx11
H:\Unreal\kalyskah-win\Kalyskah_RPG.exe-dx11

You could also wait for a official patch

Your Friendly Tech Support ;)

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I Have this error whit her body when I change any armor I get this ... this is in v0.9.1
That's one annoying known issue, we are trying to figure out what's causing it. =(
It seems that this problem happens when you wear armour without physics (like the Karnstein Legion one) and then wear one that has it. We already tried to reset the physics body and so on and it didn't seem to fix the problem. We will get back to debug it eventually, but for now, we don't know what's happeneding

The "D" size appears to be more like a "B" size. Is it planed to make D actual D or even a bit more later on?
I don't think we can increase the breast size more than what we have, it's a bit hard to deal with animations when the body changes waaay to much

too much bug i already download it and after i am trying to tab toogle walking and object player is flying
Can you give more details about how did this happened? I just tried to toggle walk and didn't have any problem

What ok let me give you an example how the target has to look like

Right
"H:\Unreal\kalyskah win\Kalyskah_RPG.exe" -dx11
H:\Unreal\kalyskah-win\Kalyskah_RPG.exe -dx11

the "" would be only visible if they're spaces in your directory structure

Wrong
"H:\Unreal\kalyskah win\Kalyskah_RPG.exe"-dx11
H:\Unreal\kalyskah-win\Kalyskah_RPG.exe-dx11

You could also wait for a official patch

Your Friendly Tech Support ;)
hahaha thanks for helping Krosos! Much appreciated!
As for bringing Directx 11 back, this might be possible only after we manage to update unreal engine. Version 4.23 broke a lot of stuff and version 4.24 broke even more. That's why I kept on unrela 4.23... But until Epic releases 4.25 or something of the sort, we won't update the engine again. And hopefully, when epic those that, we will be able to add RTX and Vulkan support
=D

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Kalyskah
4.22 anyways brought finally the very long overdone wide scale impacting Performance improvements and some major core refactoring on the scale of many Inhouse Internal Tripple A Studios Unreal Branches to the mass.
4.23 is a very sane decision for now in this run for maximum Ray Tracing and Physics Headroom :)
Yeah hope it wont take to long anymore replacing DX11 entirely with Vulkan :)
And Sem problemas

PS: And for everyone being smarter now -vulkan don't try it ;)

Last edited:

showie

Apr 3, 2019
ok you go with the

so it looks like
Kalyskah_RPG.exe -dx11

Kalyskah

Thank you so much... i did the same but withot creating new shortcut...that was my mistake

Flexy123

Dec 17, 2017
MOTHER OF GOD!

I just started this game and have not even seen more than the character creation screen.
This tops anything I have seen here on the site, AAA quality.

**Note**
I am absolutely baffled that I never heard of this game, even searching here the last few weeks *explicitly* for "3d games" and Unreal/Unity. (I have zero interest in "clicker visual novels"). This game didn't come up in any search here otherwise I would have noticed. I only found out this even exists on some weird Russian game site, and then entering the name here in search.

• Love
Reactions: Kalyskah

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
MOTHER OF GOD!

I just started this game and have not even seen more than the character creation screen.
This tops anything I have seen here on the site, AAA quality.

**Note**
I am absolutely baffled that I never heard of this game, even searching here the last few weeks *explicitly* for "3d games" and Unreal/Unity. (I have zero interest in "clicker visual novels"). This game didn't come up in any search here otherwise I would have noticed. I only found out this even exists on some weird Russian game site, and then entering the name here in search.
Thank you very much Flexy!

does anyone know Kalyskah: Vicious Seed
and where to download it?
"Vicious Seed" was the first name of the first build we did of the game back in 2014 when it was a sidescroller side project we did as a hobby. The whole team (except me, Corintio) has changed ever since that times and now the "Vicious Seed" will be the name of the first chapter of the current RPG game. So hm.. I guess you can't find the old sidescroller game anywhere I know of. =(

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
I have bug to report. It happens all the time I tried like 10 times with different weapons and gear equiped but when u startin the big bull battle Karashok or what is the beast named and she tell him that he should knew better than roar at his mistress like every time I engage in combat the game just flips me through the floor and that is like game over.
I eve tried different side of the combat but happens. I just clip through the floor and get stuck there.

jwinchester

Dec 8, 2018
Any list of known bugs? Currently the game seems to freeze after 10-20 seconds of play, stays frozen for about 5 seconds and then it's fine for another 10-20 seconds.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I have bug to report. It happens all the time I tried like 10 times with different weapons and gear equiped but when u startin the big bull battle Karashok or what is the beast named and she tell him that he should knew better than roar at his mistress like every time I engage in combat the game just flips me through the floor and that is like game over.
I eve tried different side of the combat but happens. I just clip through the floor and get stuck there.
I think this is the first time I hear about this bug. Try to make the boss hit it's head on the pillars because then it's easy to beat him and advance. If it doesn't work, I can send you a save file where the boss is dead so you can reach the surface

Any list of known bugs? Currently the game seems to freeze after 10-20 seconds of play, stays frozen for about 5 seconds and then it's fine for another 10-20 seconds.
Game freezing is another bug that I didn't heard about yet. What is your PC setup?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I think this is the first time I hear about this bug. Try to make the boss hit it's head on the pillars because then it's easy to beat him and advance. If it doesn't work, I can send you a save file where the boss is dead so you can reach the surface
It happens after the first charge and he destroys the pillar in the corner of the room. If you run up to him where he's laying down, it seems like either his body or the debris around him will clip you into the floor of the room and then you fall under the world. I had to reload and the next time I just made sure not to run on top of his body or the debris and didn't have the problem.

Also, not sure if it's a bug or intended, but the "hearts" you get for killing, they reset to 0 on loading a save game. Can be sort of annoying when reloading because of a bug and then all your hearts are gone and aren't there to be used in the next fight if you get defeated.

killer905

Nov 13, 2017

Game freezing is another bug that I didn't heard about yet. What is your PC setup?
Well I have the same problem:

From what I remember in version 0.8, I didn't experience anything like this.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
It happens after the first charge and he destroys the pillar in the corner of the room. If you run up to him where he's laying down, it seems like either his body or the debris around him will clip you into the floor of the room and then you fall under the world. I had to reload and the next time I just made sure not to run on top of his body or the debris and didn't have the problem.

Also, not sure if it's a bug or intended, but the "hearts" you get for killing, they reset to 0 on loading a save game. Can be sort of annoying when reloading because of a bug and then all your hearts are gone and aren't there to be used in the next fight if you get defeated.
Well I have the same problem:

From what I remember in version 0.8, I didn't experience anything like this.
1582126383445.png

I'll see what I can do to prevent this problem. Thanks for reporting it!

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019

Well for me it happens when I jump down from the ledge and goes to the boss. When I attack him like once or twice he then roars and when I try to run around him she just clips through the floor and end like directly about 20 meters under the floor. I can even see the demoness tries to kill him.

I tried it without the enemy focus and it worked fine and I killed him. Maybe there is a bit of a problem with the enemy focusing during this fight.

• Love
Reactions: Kalyskah
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes