Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Well for me it happens when I jump down from the ledge and goes to the boss. When I attack him like once or twice he then roars and when I try to run around him she just clips through the floor and end like directly about 20 meters under the floor. I can even see the demoness tries to kill him.

I tried it without the enemy focus and it worked fine and I killed him. Maybe there is a bit of a problem with the enemy focusing during this fight.
YOU ARE A GENIOUS!
It does makes sense because when you have a target locked, we force the character's rotation in C++, when the target is not locked, we just update her rotation when she attacks (to make she face where the camera is aiming at before attacking). So maybe the ragdoll effect that happens when you receive that charging or horn attack from the boss is causing conflicts with this rotation we set with lock-on, causing the capsule to get under the ground collision. If this is the problem, we can solve it by simply disabling the lock-on rotation when the player is under ragdoll effect and BOOM!
I'll try this solution after I'm done with a new female\female animation and let you know if this was in fact the problem. Thank you!

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
hi all, great game, the only sad part is that when i exit the catacumbs, when i reload outside it always return me before meeting the demon
and now for some reason every time i try to change her appareance it return to the default one :c

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
hi all, great game, the only sad part is that when i exit the catacumbs, when i reload outside it always return me before meeting the demon
and now for some reason every time i try to change her appareance it return to the default one :c
Are you playing the live version that can be found on itch?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
know the demon girl wont follow me xDDD, out of the catacums
Don't worry about her. We are making Merishya's quest for a patch that we will be released soon. We just deactivated her following kaly until then =D

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I made some screenshots and i'm spreading the word about the game and your patreon page :) ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much!
You have basically read my mind, I just posted on patron (before reading your post here) that we are needing screenshots for our website!
Here is the content of the post I've made :

Our friend Chikimaro have been working on a website for us for a while, and it's almost done, now we only need a few screenshots!

So I thought that maybe you could give us a hand by posting some pictures on our channel in discord!

The best pictures will go to our website, and since it's for an official place, it would be great to have Kalyskah's 'canon' appearance on those (Just press the Reset button on the character customisation menu). Although some pictures of her looking totally different could also be a nice thing to showcase what can be done on the character customisation menu!

Thank you all already and we are looking forward to sharing with you the new landing page we have been working on =)

Canes

May 27, 2018
Is the save system broken? No matter where I save, when I load or continue from the main menu, it puts me back to the Merishya prison scene. I fought the boss pet like 15 times already.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Is the save system broken? No matter where I save, when I load or continue from the main menu, it puts me back to the Merishya prison scene. I fought the boss pet like 15 times already.
It had some issues on version 0.9, we solved it on version 0.10 but we are still working on some features on it before rolling the patch to the public

How can i start the game without dx12?!
It is not officially supported and you will experience crashes while trying to change the resolution. but you can create a shortcut for the game .exe and then, open the properties of this shortcut and add -directx11 at the end of the path, with a space separating both

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
vampiricVision.jpg

Hello everyone!
This is a feature I've been working this week together with Luanna's erotic scene. I don't think I need to explain much about what the vampiric vision will bring, You've been asking for this for quite a while!
=D
1.jpg
2.jpg

The Vampiric Vision is coming on the next version, and It will reveal chests and objects that you can loot\sometimes interact with and also reveal enemies. The Logic Attribute is the one that will be responsible to increase the distance that it can reveal things, with the idea that the logic is also Kalyskah's capacity to investigate clues and trust in her senses. =)
We are working as fast as we can to start the Patron weekly builds until the end of this one. Now we only need to finish the Guards cutscene. We also managed to fix the issue that was causing Kalyskah to be launched under the floor while she was locking on a target that threw her in ragdoll mode.

Bonus picture: An accidental "bug" that happened while I was making the effect that I actually found a bit cool xD:

bug.jpg

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Be especially mindful to add that space in there. Cannot tell you how many times I and others have forgotten that. End of the line should look like this...
Kalyskah_RPG.exe" -directx11

Nicko99

Dec 7, 2017
It had some issues on version 0.9, we solved it on version 0.10 but we are still working on some features on it before rolling the patch to the public

It is not officially supported and you will experience crashes while trying to change the resolution. but you can create a shortcut for the game .exe and then, open the properties of this shortcut and add -directx11 at the end of the path, with a space separating both
Thanks! I try start the game with -dx12 or - d3d12 properties in start line, no chance. After a week I will try to start with -directx11. The game offered me a launch with attributes.-dx12 or -d3d12. No chance. Sorryabout my English. And thanks for helping!

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Become a patron. It's for subs right now. Specifically, as stated at the links:

Download
Follow these instructions if you are a patron:

• First, you need to create an account on .
  • VAMPIRE: Link your account , and download the game .
  • ROYAL BLOOD: Link your account , and download the game .

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
[News] New NPC - Akrasiel Inoah

So.. I was playing tabletop RPG (like D&D, but actually a Brazilian one called Tormenta) with my friends and created a character to play with... Got a bit too carried away and now we have a new NPC for our game!!!

Her name is Akrasiel Inoah, she is some sort of "descendant of angels".. I mean, not exactly angels, but the way the Celestial beings work on Kalyskah Game's lore. Her questline will take a while to be done because we have other priorities for now, but her armour will be unlocked at the end of it. So I hope you are excited too!! =D

Ps. This the draw I've made of her, I hardly think she will have wings on the game because this would be a bit troublesome to the lore and how we plan to blend her into the plot.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes