baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Theres basically no content. Really unpleasant presentation with the bugs and unpolished things, unplayable on poor pc. Combat is a chore that obviously has no pay off for now. Quest tracking bugs out, saving is hazardous.
And when you get sex scene it's this minigame where you have to stress winning it rather than sex scene being something to play for or a reward.
Is the 3.5 star average rating for the voice acting alone? If the games been developed for 4 years it's never going to be worth playing at this rate.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
. . .
Is the 3.5 star average rating for the voice acting alone? If the games been developed for 4 years it's never going to be worth playing at this rate.
This game has always been a wild card, if you've been around the last four years. Highs and lows, the bigger the game gets the harder the bugs are to squash. Developers like this are very often subject to your exact criticism, and it's completely fair. However you can't forget it's a small team working on their own time and money. Not some AAA game factory who can pump out a million dollar title in a years span. Mind you an adult only title which mainstream wouldn't touch with a pole. Fact is that they're still working on it, and some day might even surpass any other similar title. Only time will tell.

Reactions: Kalyskah

insanelime

Feb 19, 2018
is better play skyrim with mods, at last you can change de body and skins, add animation and everything you want, this game right here, just have one skinny clumsy vampire
that until today I didn’t want to download it because it just looks like game shit from the images, I judge the book by its fucking cover

friend69

Jun 5, 2018
Start the game and all I get is a black screen with a bit of a UI, but I can't get anything to actualy function, anyone have any ideas or input?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
She seems confused for a vampire, she doesn't know whether to suck your blood or your...

Anyway played a previous version, it's okay so far.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Theres basically no content. Really unpleasant presentation with the bugs and unpolished things, unplayable on poor pc. Combat is a chore that obviously has no pay off for now. Quest tracking bugs out, saving is hazardous.
And when you get sex scene it's this minigame where you have to stress winning it rather than sex scene being something to play for or a reward.
Look in the Options you can adapt it to your system

Kalyskah
Now it becomes Interesting once again Windows 7 support broke entirely ;)

Minimum Requirement Windows 8.1

Makes 0 sense to enforce this

Anyways Vulkan Performance is still bad, but im gonna still test also with a newer Driver

So let's take a look what Performance wise changed on DX11 ;)

I would say Performance on DX11 is in measurement tolerance areas.

kalyskahmenu.jpg kalyskahchangeape.jpg kalyskahcemetery.jpg

kalyskahmenu1.jpg
kalyskahchangeapea1.jpg
kalyskahcemetery1.jpg

There is actually also a very visible difference in the Cemetery Scene on the same full FOV in the background where the Gravestone is the Foliage and bit of the lighting changes.

cemeterydiff.jpg

cemeterydiff1.jpg

Last edited:

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Working pretty fine for me in Ultra settings
FPS between 55 - 75
Menu/Customization 105 fps or more
Video showing the gameplay, it still have some bugs to fix but it also have a big potential.

Note: Youtube have a problem with the compression, it drops my videos quality and make them blurry/Pixelated

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Oh yeah i see now, didn't even know i was a version behind or that i wasn't even supposed to! thanks
Nice!

Have you reached the open world? Have you noticed that you can disable the mini-game on the sex scenes and that you can just open the gallery and see them in a sandbox mode? Have you seen that there are other sex scenes with the guards at the town that have a more cinematic look? There are a lot of things on the game that I think you missed.

Look in the Options you can adapt it to your system

Kalyskah
Now it becomes Interesting once again Windows 7 support broke entirely ;)

Minimum Requirement Windows 8.1

Makes 0 sense to enforce this

Anyways Vulkan Performance is still bad, but im gonna still test also with a newer Driver

So let's take a look what Performance wise changed on DX11 ;)

I would say Performance on DX11 is in measurement tolerance areas.

View attachment 686766 View attachment 686764 View attachment 686763

View attachment 686767
View attachment 686769
View attachment 686770

There is actually also a very visible difference in the Cemetery Scene on the same full FOV in the background where the Gravestone is the Foliage and bit of the lighting changes.

View attachment 686792

View attachment 686793
Yeah, breaking the support to windows 7 was an unreal engine thing. Microsoft itself broke support with windows 7 as well. I recommend playing the game in Windows 10 so you can use directx12 though.

What are your PC specs?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yeah, breaking the support to windows 7 was an unreal engine thing. Microsoft itself broke support with windows 7 as well. I recommend playing the game in Windows 10 so you can use directx12 though.

What are your PC specs?
I5-2400
GTX 1080
8 GB RAM

but hey i don't need to change we are on f95zone i just put the debugger out and jumped over this pesky limitation and if i would have source access like you guys have i would evaporate this limitation from the Codebase.

FPS between 55 - 75
Video showing the gameplay, it still have some bugs to fix but it also have a big potential.

Note: Youtube have a problem with the compression, it drops my videos quality and make them blurry/Pixelated
Could you test in UHD as well, looks like the flickering Neck Line problem is also visible in your recording not really good visible because of all the compression and post pro going on but it still seems to be also the case for you, interesting.

I suppose you are on Windows 10 and latest Nvidia Drivers ?

Which Intel CPU ?

And now the master question how does the Vulkan path Performs for you in your specific config compared to the DX12/DX11 for you in 1080p and UHD ?

Last edited:

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
I5-2400
GTX 1080
8 GB RAM

but hey i don't need to change we are on f95zone i just put the debugger out and jumped over this pesky limitation and if i would have source access like you guys have i would evaporate this limitation from the Codebase.

Could you test in UHD as well, looks like the flickering Neck Line problem is also visible in your recording not really good visible because of all the compression and post pro going on but it still seems to be also the case for you, interesting.

I suppose you are on Windows 10 and latest Nvidia Drivers ?

Which Intel CPU ?

And now the master question how does the Vulkan path Performs for you in your specific config compared to the DX12/DX11 for you in 1080p and UHD ?
Driver version: 445.87

i will download the version 446.14 and check how it Performs on Vulkan tomorrow i only tested on directx 11 and yes i'm on win 10.

specs:
-i7 9700
-RTX 2080
-32GB Ram

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
FPS between 55 - 75

That's just typical YouTube being YouTube. The compression method does that to enure the video is easier to buffer even on higher playback settings and less stable internet. That's why it pretty much never looks as clean and good as source...hence the whole compression thing.

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
That's just typical YouTube being YouTube. The compression method does that to enure the video is easier to buffer even on higher playback settings and less stable internet. That's why it pretty much never looks as clean and good as source...hence the whole compression thing.
Side by side there's a huge difference, screenshot from both videos in 1080p 60fps
Youtube video:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original video:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yep, case in point. That's how much of a difference it can be, though that's probably a bad frame even within the YouTube video. Motion and certain textures tend to be really shit, like grass/terrain textures once the camera begins to move. If you look closely, you can see the rendering get a little better if you stand still and don't move the camera. Textures still get momentary pixilation, but they clear up a bit better, even though it's still not as good as the original video.

Speaking of which, really off topic, but SSoHPKC is back apparently (again) and that would be the first good thing that's happened this year I think.

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
I think I have pretty much done everything, found it enjoyable, pretty good for what it is might consider supporting the team at some point in the future. :)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yep, case in point. That's how much of a difference it can be, though that's probably a bad frame even within the YouTube video. Motion and certain textures tend to be really shit, like grass/terrain textures once the camera begins to move. If you look closely, you can see the rendering get a little better if you stand still and don't move the camera. Textures still get momentary pixilation, but they clear up a bit better, even though it's still not as good as the original video.

Speaking of which, really off topic, but SSoHPKC is back apparently (again) and that would be the first good thing that's happened this year I think.
You shouldn't forget about the generational loss surely the main recording was done with Low Latency Shadowplay (NVENC) or OBS with NVENC and not any professional Hardware Solution and a direct capture from the HDMI/DP output.
Even a 2nd time transcoding the allready weak Nvidia result will make the further Motion Prediction inefficient and at 60 FPS that wont endup nicely.

Chikimaro
Still waiting for your Kalyskah 4.25.1 Nvidia Vulkan results :)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I guessed so thank you for confirming it :)
Could you also test especially the Gallery Cemetery Scene of course not with the result on Youtube :D
use redgifs or vimeo for that ;)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 41 Votes