Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Is upgrading option broken? When I ask the blacksmith it just exits the menu and nothing happens.
Eventually, we will add an option to improve the damage scaling of the weapons, but for now it does nothing.

There seems to be an issue with the Bourchard inn scene, the lady owner's mouth would occasionally move when the mans voice came out and vice versa.

Also after I talk to them the camera angle gets stuck inside kalyskah's hip, though saving and loading resets it
Ops!
I forgot that this was happening, my bad! Will fix it =D

About the camera... I find strange that this is happening now because it wasn't a thing before we updated to unreal 4.25, but other people have reported this issue. I'll have a look!

polednik

May 26, 2018
So, is this game playable on windows 7? I have this createdxgifactory2 problem and I found post in this thread that you should play this game on win 10.

And if it is playable, how can I get rid of this problem? I do not have win 10

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
So, is this game playable on windows 7? I have this createdxgifactory2 problem and I found post in this thread that you should play this game on win 10.

And if it is playable, how can I get rid of this problem? I do not have win 10
I don't think it is playable in windows 7. I'm sorry.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
polednik

it will jump over it and execute the older non UWA/UWP dxgi interface

Last edited:

polednik

May 26, 2018
Krosos
Either it does not work or I don't know how to set it up correctly. I don't know which API this game run on, so I've tried to set it reshade multiple times on every API, and then just clicking OK until all is downloaded. And then the same error jump into me.

"the procedure entry point createdxgifactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll"

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
just wait some seconds of course the reshade dxgi.dll has to be in the execution directory

polednik

May 26, 2018
So I download game, extract it and run Kalyskah_RPG and that error shows.
Then I open Reshade, select game from folder (Kalyshkah_RPG).
It ask me which rendering API does game use. I choose Vulkan.
Then a window pop up with boxes, some of them are checked and some not. I just click ok. this repeat few times and then it starts downloading.
When it is finished there are two options. Edit reshade settings and enable/disable reshade in vulkan globally.
I leave it without doing anything more and go to run Kalyskah_RPG.
The same error jumps out. It looks like PC is loading something for few seconds but then it stops and nothing happens.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Does reshade even run with vulkan? I think reshade, eng, et al are only direct x due to their support for wrappers. Did you try changing it to direct x?

polednik

May 26, 2018
The options for API rendering in reshade are: Direct3D 9 - Direct3D 10/11/12 - OpenGL - Vulkan
I can try all of them. I just happen to don't know which one to use. That is the only reason why I choosed Vulkan :D

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
This game has 3 options for renderers: DX11, DX12, and Vulkan. Use the "Launcher - Use to Fix directx Crash.exe" to select which renderer you want to use. DX11 is available on Win7 if that's your problem but Win7 is not officially supported by this game.

Windows 7 is 11 years old and it's time to move on. At this point the gap between Windows 95 and Windows 7 was 10 years. Imagine trying to run a modern windows game on Windows 95. It just wouldn't happen.

polednik

May 26, 2018
That Launcher does the same error. I guess you're right, it is time to upgrade my windows. I need to clean my computer anyway :D But thanks for trying to help :)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
VULKAN is no good idea for now it will give you lower performance on Nvidia hardware and Driver at least in Kalyskahs case

Use DX 11 and select DX 11 when you installing Reshade , make sure the dxgi.dll is in the Kalyskah execution folder

The main execution folder of a UE3/4 Game is \Binaries\Win64

Last edited:

SATDOSLAP

Oct 15, 2019
This game has 3 options for renderers: DX11, DX12, and Vulkan. Use the "Launcher - Use to Fix directx Crash.exe" to select which renderer you want to use.DX11 is available on Win7 if that's your problem but Win7 is not officially supported by this game.

Windows 7 is 11 years old and it's time to move on. At this point the gap between Windows 95 and Windows 7 was 10 years. Imagine trying to run a modern windows game on Windows 95. It just would
This game has 3 options for renderers: DX11, DX12, and Vulkan. Use the "Launcher - Use to Fix directx Crash.exe" to select which renderer you want to use. DX11 is available on Win7 if that's your problem but Win7 is not officially supported by this game.

Windows 7 is 11 years old and it's time to move on. At this point the gap between Windows 95 and Windows 7 was 10 years. Imagine trying to run a modern windows game on Windows 95. It just wouldn't happen.
My OS windows 8.1pro, 2gb graphics card , 8gb ram
will this game supports

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
So I'm wondering, am I missing out a lot or does it really not have much content? Only played it recently, got out of the dungeon, and got into the town that doesn't have much to provide. Does it end here without much actual content in the current version? I'm just curious since this game seems to have been around for some time, and I see potential in it.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So I'm wondering, am I missing out a lot or does it really not have much content? Only played it recently, got out of the dungeon, and got into the town that doesn't have much to provide. Does it end here without much actual content in the current version? I'm just curious since this game seems to have been around for some time, and I see potential in it.
Yeah, that's about it for the demo. 0.12 added a new zone but there's nothing in it yet. I thought they would have continued adding quests and fleshing things out in zone 1 but they're jumping straight to some spooky forest or something.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Yeah, that's about it for the demo. 0.12 added a new zone but there's nothing in it yet. I thought they would have continued adding quests and fleshing things out in zone 1 but they're jumping straight to some spooky forest or something.
The main town is Milhaven, that big city there. We did the spooky forest because we need someplace where the quests given by the NPCs of the city can be done, and also things that will tie the city with the current problem that the world has.

Reactions: pajamapanda

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
The main town is Milhaven, that big city there. We did the spooky forest because we need someplace where the quests given by the NPCs of the city can be done, and also things that will tie the city with the current problem that the world has.
Makes sense. I thought zone 1 was a decent size though for quests.

js00906

Feb 21, 2019
So I played the .10 update, and... I'm torn about this game. The animations are buggy, as I would expect from a work in progress alpha build kind of thing, but what really gets me is that the writing is so bad. Like, from James in the intro and Kalyskah's weird personality flip of "Where am I?" to "Are you looking for this idol between my legs?" and not fully explaining the backstory, it's just... It needs a lot of work.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes