keekoo

Feb 22, 2018
Graphics are actually pretty decent but I'm not that impressed with the rest of it.

The writing I found to be bad & voice acting is okay, the animations are also okay but there is not a single slice of male domination in this game, as you, the heroine decide what they do to you.

After playing for 10 minutes I was left feeling bored, I had seen every animation the game had to offer & with each "character" you interact with is the same as the last.

It has potential, best of luck to the developer.

Last edited:
Reactions: jowishg

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Graphics are actually pretty decent but I'm not that impressed with the rest of it.

The writing I found to be bad & voice acting is okay, the animations are also okay but there is not a single slice of male domination in this game, as you, the heroine decide what they do to you.

After playing for 10 minutes I was left feeling bored, I had seen every animation the game had to offer & with each "character" you interact with is the same as the last.

It has potential, best of luck to the developer.
Well, in 10 minutes you wouldn't be able to reach any point of the story or even the open world that shows the sex cutscenes so there isn't much I can reply to that.
But since most of the cutscenes are under review, I would suggest you to come back once version 0.17 is released to the public because you'll find more of the erotic content that we are currently developing.

This game needs tons of improvements and fixes, When I play a scene tits are staying, and the character moves!
We've seen this issue happening sometimes and it's one of the things that happened because of unreal engine and there isn't much to do about it. Try to go on the settings and change the breast physics settings and it might force it to reset.

And the game is not even in pre-alpha yet, it's expected that there will be many issues until we have it working more steady =)

Is it possible to sire more ghouls / vampires in this game?
Not yet, maybe in the long-term future (Something for next year)

Is there a way to make boobs bigger than in the apperance menu?
There isn't. We tried many sizes for Kaly's breasts and the ones we have now are the settings we could get things to work without too much clipping during animations

is there any guides for this game?
There are some playthroughs on the internet but soon we'll push the new town and most of it will be outdated, so there isn't anything in particular that I would recommend. Check our discord and we might be able to help you if you have any questions:

ArcFlight

Aug 10, 2017
Actually it does, maybe you are facing a bug
Same issue here. It only offers up to 1600x1000. Tried the Vulkan, DX12 & DX11 APIs.

Weird thing is, LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeX & Y are set to 1920 & 1080 in GameUserSettings.ini

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Editing the .ini fixes the resolution, but opening the settings after that kicks me back out to 1280x720.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Same issue here. It only offers up to 1600x1000. Tried the Vulkan, DX12 & DX11 APIs.

Weird thing is, LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeX & Y are set to 1920 & 1080 in GameUserSettings.ini

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Editing the .ini fixes the resolution, but opening the settings after that kicks me back out to 1280x720.
I might know why this is happening. We are not manually setting the possible resolutions of the game, we are making some maths based on the size of your screen. And maybe when we forced the game to go to windowed mode, it fucked this maths up :unsure:
I think we won't be able to check this error for now unless it becomes something highly inconvenient to people. I'm hoping that when the unreal engine updates they will fix the problems that playing in full screen is causing and then we will be able to remove this workaround I did on the hotfix.

ForgottenTreasure

Apr 10, 2018
Bug Report:
Untitled.png
After I choose to fight with Travert and kill him then the game... frozen(I guess?? But NPC still walking, only Kalyskah had stuck). All function keys not working, exclude ESC key (thankfully :v). Loading last save - LVL reset to 1 (ah shit, I already at LVL 14), and choose as I had done, talk with Friar, trade with Boris (only stuffs), and fight with Travert again then I took this screenshot :D
Hope it will be fixed in the next update. Anyway, I like this game, but I prefer to fight than sexual scene :ROFLMAO:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Bug Report:
View attachment 1194842
After I choose to fight with Travert and kill him then the game... frozen(I guess?? But NPC still walking, only Kalyskah had stuck). All function keys not working, exclude ESC key (thankfully :v). Loading last save - LVL reset to 1 (ah shit, I already at LVL 14), and choose as I had done, talk with Friar, trade with Boris (only stuffs), and fight with Travert again then I took this screenshot :D
Hope it will be fixed in the next update. Anyway, I like this game, but I prefer to fight than sexual scene :ROFLMAO:

Oh thanks for reporting the issue. If I'm not mistaken it was fixed on the patron build, but the patron build currently has some other stability issues that we are addressing to

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
Bug Report:
View attachment 1194842
you can fuck with the black guy and after that you have a choise to kill or trade with him

bombastic

Feb 9, 2018
Where is the brothel? I accidentally skipped the conversation with the guard and I've been looking for it for a while but it's just stores and jammed doors for me.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Where is the brothel? I accidentally skipped the conversation with the guard and I've been looking for it for a while but it's just stores and jammed doors for me.
We will add the quest with the brother on next month =)

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
any having issue with RMB on item from inventory remove the item ?
ther's a bug that happens sometimes that when you remove an item it goes to the last chest you interacted with. We are about to change the way the inventory works so hopefully soon this will no longer be an issue

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Can't get more resolution than 1600x1000. and is there any way to turn off motion blur?
The resolution is temporarily strange because we had to chose between this bug or something that could cause the game to crash.. so we chose the one that will at least allow people to play the game.

There's currently no way to turn off motion blur but we will add it to the todo list. Thanks

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes