D

Deleted member 365596

Where can i find any group scene trigger or monster scene? :D

Apr 29, 2018
So, I tried out the new version and here's some feedback and bugs I had encountered:

- I found the new ruins outside a bit confusing to navigate. Perhaps it would be better to have it be a bit more linear.
- The ground texture in that area is missing (as is the water). Perhaps its an issue with my machine, but I am not sure.
- Too many wolves. You cannot explore out in the wilderness in peace. Perhaps they should have a fixed regions where wolves are active. Also wolves can attack you when outside Kelhold.
- The entrance to Milhaven is a bit hard to find. The first time I ventured into the area with the huts and entered the city from the side, then I was able to trigger the cutscene meant to be played when entering the city when actually exiting from the main entrance.
- NPC interacting with doors is still bugged with NPCs just standing in front of the door. I have to attack them to get them to move.

But otherwise, I like the new city and map design.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
I agree they are hot, but You can't immerse yourself as the player. You won't get the feeling of fucking hot women...
A very large amount of people don't need to self-insert in order to enjoy something. Looking at a depiction of something can, for a lot of people, be just as, or even more, interesting that pretending to be it. They don't need to imagine they're Arnold to have fun watching Terminator, even though they "Don't get the feeling of shooting evil robots with a shotgun".

People are different, and that you like a given thing in a given way is not indicative of that being the only way, or even the most common way, to approach that thing.

Jul 11, 2017
how do you put it to rest? I'm at the inn but I can't increase the time for her to sleep. does anyone know how to do it?

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
Well, I tried it one or two years ago and bugs put me away from it.

Even if the concept and graphics were nice. But this new version crash at lunch " Fatal error". I have a 5600 Xt with driver up to date and I don't think this is an hardware issu.

It is very sad because I'm sure the dev put a lot of effort into Kalyska but I have had it, unplayable. I must be one of the un lucky :(

D

Deleted member 1848406

Does anyone know if there's a way to transfer your saves over to the latest build? I'm hoping there is some way and I've missed it.

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Well, I tried it one or two years ago and bugs put me away from it.

Even if the concept and graphics were nice. But this new version crash at lunch " Fatal error". I have a 5600 Xt with driver up to date and I don't think this is an hardware issu.

It is very sad because I'm sure the dev put a lot of effort into Kalyska but I have had it, unplayable. I must be one of the un lucky :(
Yea, i've had the same issue. i downloaded it from the torrent link and along with the .exe file there was a "launcher" try that and choose whichever option is suitable for you, i just finished playing it and it was quite enjoyable.

Reactions: Kahamiloa

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
---Spoiler Alert---
Not sure if what i am about to say/type can be considered as spoiler but better safe than sorry.

I wanna know if there are any more explorable areas in the public build of the game, i've been to Milhaven, the bandit camp where we get the wedding ring, the weird sulphuric acid swamp with the little ents, met a witch, killed 2 golems (i think that's what they were) 1 at a camp with some more ents, 1 inside a cave with a chest.......that was fucking empty (my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined kinda), a burned village (could add some ghoul-like creatures or maybe shadow beasts something similar to the ones from an anime called Ajin) and finally came across a small house in the mountains (couldnt enter it tho).

And quest wise, i've done the wedding ring quest, the blood gem quest (with the late night inn hookup), wolf pelt for the smith and that's about it.

Did i miss something or is that all ?

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes