Apr 29, 2018
We disabled Vulkan API but we might bring it back soon. I disabled it because my PC is old and it didn't have enough memory to pack the game with Vulkan and DirectX, now that I've brought a new one, I'll definable try again!
Is this available in any of the older versions on itch? I am a Linux user and I am unable to play the game without Vulkan (DirectX versions have graphical anomalies).

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
does it have a POV setting?
We are working on it =)

Is this available in any of the older versions on itch? I am a Linux user and I am unable to play the game without Vulkan (DirectX versions have graphical anomalies).
Last time we used Vulkan was several months ago. Give it a month and we'll be packing the game with vulkan and direct (if everything works outwell). Stay tuned for the next update here because it might just be it =D

D

Deleted member 1848406

This is my new favorite game! One question though - I have the latest version and I've just saved and met the farmers. It's telling me to go find Merisha outside Kellhold but I can't seem to find her. I enter the town and get told to go away. If anyone has any tips, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Apr 29, 2018
This is my new favorite game! One question though - I have the latest version and I've just saved and met the farmers. It's telling me to go find Merisha outside Kellhold but I can't seem to find her. I enter the town and get told to go away. If anyone has any tips, it'd be greatly appreciated.
She is on the balcony.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
has there been any update for 4 months
We update the game at least once per month to our patrons. But we work with milestones when it comes to version numbers. So check that our game version is 0.X.Y (with X and Y being replaced by numbers)
The "Y" is a hotfix or a group of new features while the "X" is a milestone version. Right now we are on the version where the X is the milestone "review of the locomotion system and UI". and we are releasing some patches for it. So we are on 0.15.2. Meanwhile, we are working on a new milestone: "Review of the main town".
The public demo is always one milestone behind the patron version, that's why it takes longer to update it. So when we release the first patch of version 0.16, which will be with the new town, the public will have access to patch 0.15, with the new locomotion system and UI. But the public will have access to this milestone with all the patches released to fix and to improve on what we were working on. So they will get version 0.15.3 directly, instead of starting from 0.15.0. Did you understand? Let me know if you want me to clarify things better.

atusek

Feb 25, 2020
Got to say, quite enjoying the game. However, I've run into an issue. When I'm looking to speek to the Inn Keeper at night,a fter speaking with Ilya, who tells me to talk to her parents, there's no one to talk to. I find Eira, Silas and Polly, who say one liners, 2 people sitting at the bar plus a bartender who I can't speak to, but there's no Inn owner to speak to. I've tried 8-9PM, midnight, various hours of the night, but no one shows up. has this happened to anyone before?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Got to say, quite enjoying the game. However, I've run into an issue. When I'm looking to speek to the Inn Keeper at night,a fter speaking with Ilya, who tells me to talk to her parents, there's no one to talk to. I find Eira, Silas and Polly, who say one liners, 2 people sitting at the bar plus a bartender who I can't speak to, but there's no Inn owner to speak to. I've tried 8-9PM, midnight, various hours of the night, but no one shows up. has this happened to anyone before?
You need to speak with a woman wearing a green shirt. She were supposed to work from 6pm to 8am. Try to use the bed on the second floor of the inn to sleep until something between those times like 7pm or 7am and wait a bit to see if Madame Bouchard will go wait next to the counter.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
So I came back to this to see how progress has been. I'm running the latest Patreon version. One major thing I noticed is that on a controller, attacking and activating is the same key. So you have to spam X to activate things and get it inbetween swings. You can't loot chests either, you need to use the mouse as far as I can tell. I also had a sword disappear completely when I equipped it. It was the green 2 handed sword you find in one of the early chests. Equipped it and I was using my hands. Nothing in my inventory either.

Can you not bite enemies in combat anymore? I swear I remember being able to do that but I can't find a way to pull it off on this version. I could be misremembering though, it has been a while.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
We are reviewing the whole town, that won't be there anymore lol

So I came back to this to see how progress has been. I'm running the latest Patreon version. One major thing I noticed is that on a controller, attacking and activating is the same key. So you have to spam X to activate things and get it inbetween swings. You can't loot chests either, you need to use the mouse as far as I can tell. I also had a sword disappear completely when I equipped it. It was the green 2 handed sword you find in one of the early chests. Equipped it and I was using my hands. Nothing in my inventory either.

Can you not bite enemies in combat anymore? I swear I remember being able to do that but I can't find a way to pull it off on this version. I could be misremembering though, it has been a while.
The controller keys are still experimental, but we are adding a way to make the players able to set whatever keys they want for things. It will be live in a month or something, together with some new things.

The disappearing sword is something I never saw happening before and we'll pay attention to see if we can find anything that might be causing this issue, thanks.

Biting enemies in combat is still possible but you need to time it really well because it's hard when you are fighting one on one since you need to be behind them and at a specific distance. It's easier to do it when they are hitting a companion or a summoned creature.

ararsfsf

Oct 9, 2017
im playing actualy version 14.3, i dont know where that version ends, im already worked with the inners and helped the couple, is the finel missions for this version?

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes