yulkaumm

Jan 28, 2021
I like the story company, especially the choices and actions that make it possible to be a boss or a slave. Most of all, I liked to make a choice when Kaliska pleases her opponents and in a sense becomes a girl who likes to fulfill wishes and serve masters. This is really one of the most interesting adult games I've ever run. I would like to see more sexual poses in the future, different fetishes (if possible), new in-game items, many interesting quests, locations. I really like nature, castles, especially gloomy places. I wish the developers good luck, strength and health! I hope that this project will be completed in the future, I would really like more content (I treat the team with respect and understanding), I hug and kiss.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
any footjob poses?
Not yet, but there are some of them planned for the future.

I like the story company, especially the choices and actions that make it possible to be a boss or a slave. Most of all, I liked to make a choice when Kaliska pleases her opponents and in a sense becomes a girl who likes to fulfill wishes and serve masters. This is really one of the most interesting adult games I've ever run. I would like to see more sexual poses in the future, different fetishes (if possible), new in-game items, many interesting quests, locations. I really like nature, castles, especially gloomy places. I wish the developers good luck, strength and health! I hope that this project will be completed in the future, I would really like more content (I treat the team with respect and understanding), I hug and kiss.
Thank you very much for your feedback!
We caregiving our best and in the next six months we'll be adding a lot of new story content =)

• Love
Reactions: yulkaumm and 6931

wax31

Aug 21, 2017
OMFG What a beautiful Game u did there pal.
I am really intrigued by your work! Best XXX game i've ever played so far!! There ist nothing in this forum or out there comparable to your work, all the details, the voiceover (makes much difference to others), the scene in camp with decisions u can make... your game is amazing. Some minor bugs, like brows changes colour pubic doesn't and npc colissions, but i am sure you will get it done.
Maybe some gangbang, bukkake and gokkun stuff in the future with slightly better cum animations, a possibility to choose where to climax and it will be really outstanding!!!
I hope the story goes on in a vast game, you made a better Skyrim there :)
I am looking forward to your updates.
And as soon as this madness in the real world comes to an end, so i can work again i am willing to become a Patreon for the first time. Your efforts must be appreciated, for sure!

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
OMFG What a beautiful Game u did there pal.
I am really intrigued by your work! Best XXX game i've ever played so far!! There ist nothing in this forum or out there comparable to your work, all the details, the voiceover (makes much difference to others), the scene in camp with decisions u can make... your game is amazing. Some minor bugs, like brows changes colour pubic doesn't and npc colissions, but i am sure you will get it done.
Maybe some gangbang, bukkake and gokkun stuff in the future with slightly better cum animations, a possibility to choose where to climax and it will be really outstanding!!!
I hope the story goes on in a vast game, you made a better Skyrim there :)
I am looking forward to your updates.
And as soon as this madness in the real world comes to an end, so i can work again i am willing to become a Patreon for the first time. Your efforts must be appreciated, for sure!
thank you so much!!
=D

• Red Heart
Reactions: yulkaumm

Ares10000

Aug 19, 2018
Can mini games be improved? They are too short and too simple.
I would like to mini games lasted At least 2-3 minutes. And so that if the player loses, then this should not remain without consequences for the main character. The NPC has to punish Kaliska somehow. And demand that she satisfy him.

• Love

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Can mini games be improved? They are too short and too simple.
I would like to mini games lasted At least 2-3 minutes. And so that if the player loses, then this should not remain without consequences for the main character. The NPC has to punish Kaliska somehow. And demand that she satisfy him.
We will probably revisit them at some point to make them better.. It's just not the highest of our priorities now because we need to add more quests and focus on world-building so the game doesn't feel as empty as it feels after you are done with the main quests =)

Ares10000

Aug 19, 2018
We will probably revisit them at some point to make them better
You can recode a mini-game in 1 hour or even less. You just need to change a few variables to lengthen the time required to fill the excitation bands. And in case of failure, add a new dialogue to request additional sex, and then initiate the scene again. It's much faster than remaking the world.

• Red Heart

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
You can recode a mini-game in 1 hour or even less. You just need to change a few variables to lengthen the time required to fill the excitation bands. And in case of failure, add a new dialogue to request additional sex, and then initiate the scene again. It's much faster than remaking the world.
It's not that simple.

• Red Heart

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
[News] Stealth System and more!

Hello everyone!

As explained in this post , this month we had to work on something other than adding more story because Milhaven is being reviewed. And we started by improving slightly the way the player will feel that Kalyskah is a vampire:

• Stealth System: This video above shows how we are making the stealth system in a way that objects of the environment can be used to distract enemies. We find that being able to sneakily feed on people is very important for a predator, and since we didn't have a crouching animation yet, the former way you could do it didn't feel very satisfying. Now enemies will be able to track Kalyskah by her footsteps (But it's harder for them if there are too many objects or a wall in between) and we are also making that if Kalyskah attacks instead of biting someone while sneaking, she'll land a critical blow that will knock them on the ground and give 2 times more damage (which will be upgradable once we introduce the skill-tree).
  • Improved Locomotion: As part of feeling like a predator, Kalyskah will now have an easier time to climb on top of things since she can now grab on corners to help her up. Walls shouldn't feel as high as they were before!
    Something else that will be more visible to the player is when she's taking sunlight damage. Now, instead of trying to cover her face only when she's standing, she will keep doing it while walking and jumping around.
  • Scared NPCs: We are also implementing a system where if Kalyskah damages a pacific NPC, they will start to run away scared until she's far from them. This is the first step towards what eventually will shape to be our crime\punishment system, where if guards see Kalyskah committing a crime they will approach her to demand gold or even imprison her... And she'll be able to sweet-talk her way out of it, of course. =)
  • More accurate Sunlight check: Taking cover from the sun was, sometimes, a bit strange. The game didn't verify very well which parts of Kalyskah weren't exposed and the result is that you could have only half of your leg covered by a rock and Kalyskah would be safe. Now we are checking both her lower and bottom half of the body, which can create some interesting situations where she'll need to crouch behind something in order to be safe. For those who don't understand the Sunlight-Damage very well, it happens whenever Kalyskah is thirsty, which you can notice by her posture and red eyes (Also the bar at the top of the screen). So being well-fed prevents her from turning into a crisp! Eventually, there will be checkpoints (coffins) scattered across the map where she'll be able to rest to wait for the sun go down in case she doesn't have enough blood, which should help in case she needs to cross the whole map until she can get a bite.
We have also fixed some bugs and we are working on adding new icons to the compass as well. We might also see if we can add a few options to slow down and balance the sex-mini-game and then adjust the dungeon to see how the new stealth mechanics are interacting with it.

We thank you very much for your support and we are looking forward to the next release!

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
Well i played and really enjoyed it. But when you come to the village, i saw lots and lots of bugs so that's why i erased the game..

Ares10000

Aug 19, 2018
Why does she need such opportunities if there are so few enemies in the game and they are extremely weak even at the maximum difficulty level?
It is very easy to defeat them without new abilities. Then make the enemies more difficult.
At the moment, to get a sex scene, it is necessary specifically to capitulate.
And there are not enough enemies-monsters capable of sex.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Well i played and really enjoyed it. But when you come to the village, i saw lots and lots of bugs so that's why i erased the game..
Would you like to list the bugs you saw so we can add them to the todo list?

Why does she need such opportunities if there are so few enemies in the game and they are extremely weak even at the maximum difficulty level?
It is very easy to defeat them without new abilities. Then make the enemies more difficult.
At the moment, to get a sex scene, it is necessary specifically to capitulate.
And there are not enough enemies-monsters capable of sex.
That's because this sort of stealth system is good to be done as earlier as possible because then we don't need to go back to what's already done to rebalance it like we'll have to do with the dungeon this month. The sex animations are being added as we have the need for more poses on the quests. I'm programming, animating and managing the team by myself and unfortunately, there isn't much I can do on every single front at the same time. So most of the times I need to think about what will be better in the long run and although adding new sex animations can please a lot of the audience in the short term, it doesn't help much with the general gameplay and plot when we think about where we want to be 1 year from now.
So in that case the best I can ask is for you to follow our work and check the game the again in a few months because we are trying our best to make something great with resources we currently have =)

Apr 29, 2018
I think I am stuck. I am in the Brouchard's Inn working as a prostitute. I take Silas to bed and I got success, but when I go back to Madame Brouchard, she just repeats the dialog from earlier when I had taken Silas to bed earlier. Is this a bug or is this expected?

• Red Heart

yulkaumm

Jan 28, 2021
I think I am stuck. I am in the Brouchard's Inn working as a prostitute. I take Silas to bed and I got success, but when I go back to Madame Brouchard, she just repeats the dialog from earlier when I had taken Silas to bed earlier. Is this a bug or is this expected?
Maybe its a bug, i have this too

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Maybe its a bug, i have this too
It's not a bug. Eventually, we will hand make every cutscene of the courtesan job giving choices and branches. But until then, we are not marking the quest as solved so people won't need to start a new game to see it.

will the game will come to steam?
The game will be split into 3 chapters, and we are not releasing it on steam before we are finish the first one.

Jul 21, 2019
Nice progress in the past few months !

BTW, I remember the last time I played it, the game had this issue that during dialogue with NPCs, you had to click on the dialogue in the dialogue trees 2 times in order for it to work. Has that issue been fixed ?

max27

May 28, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or anything? So that I can know which quests are finished and which are not and can help me a little bit. Fantastic game tho

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
idk if this has been fixed by the time i write this but sequence breaking(for lack of a better word) this game is incredibly easy
tuning the difficulty is being a hard task so far, sometimes we make it so hard that no one can get past the boss, sometimes it's so easy that people can easily smash buttons to kill enemies.... Eventually, we'll focus on improving the combat mechanics, adding skills to both kalyskah and enemies and so on, so we'll get there!
But first we are focusing on the story so we have at least a few more hours of gameplay =)

Is there a walkthrough or anything? So that I can know which quests are finished and which are not and can help me a little bit. Fantastic game tho
Thanks for the feedback!
We don't have a complete walkthrough yet but we might make one eventually. If you need help, you can reach us in our discord:

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes