JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Any chance of making her breasts bigger in the future? They are pretty small when maxed out.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
These links to link your account don't work on itch.io & is there another way to get these without Patreon cause I've had my info stolen twice from Patreon
If you are not a patron, you can get it through here:
If you are a patron, those are the best ways to get the game because Itch is like Steam for Indie games and when you have the game there, you will download only the files we changed instead of the whole game again. We could find another way to send the game to patrons but so far no one had problems with getting it through itch and that's also how games like The Third Crisis give access to their patron builds.

Any chance of making her breasts bigger in the future? They are pretty small when maxed out.
Not really, that's the max size. More than that we'll have problems with texture and animations.

I'm playing the v0.13.4c from the OP, so I don't know how different it is from newer versions, but here are some thoughts:
- Combat feels floaty and unresponsive. Parrying and dodging don't seem to work most of the time, so combat mainly comes down to tanking the hits and switching blood for health. It seems like hitboxes are all over the places, which is probably why dodging seems so unresponsive; but if I dodge or vampire mist out of the way, I shouldn't take damage from an attack that didn't connect. It also takes way too long to unsheathe a sword. I manage to get behind an enemy to suck their blood, but it takes so long for the sword to come out to start combat that I take several hits, completely negating the point of sucking up their blood in the first place.
- There's some nice animations in the sex scenes; at least the one I saw with the succubus, but you really, really need a climax animation, a way to change speed, and probably a fade to black when changing from one pose to another. Having fun with the succubus, seeing the pleasure meters increase, then just cutting to a tooltip popup telling me in text that she climaxed was anticlimactic in every sense of the word. Also, there's a reason a lot of games use fades to change animations, and it's because it really ruins immersion to have both characters glide along the ground, t-pose for a second, then start the next animation loops.
- You listed it in the feature list, so it may come down to personal preference, but I think there's far too many clothing drops. I've never been a big fan of RPGs that shower you with gear, necessitating micromanaging your inventory every few minutes. I do like the idea of having different pieces of equipment for different stats, but it's a bit too "looter-shooter" right now.

I really hate to say this, but I think with such a small development team, you may have to focus on only one aspect of your game instead of trying to be both a good adult/erotic game and a good action RPG. Despite everything I've said, however, I did enjoy what you've done so far, and hope to continue seeing more. Your ambition is more than admirable, and we all know there have been worse games put out by bigger developers with infinitely more money.
1 - We improved a lot of things on the combat on the patch we released yesterday, would you like to have a look?
2 - Climax animations will come later. We are trying to add more as the quests need them.
3 - The way clothing is handled now is meant for the players to blend and mix clothes on the way they think will also look more stylish. So decreasing the number of clothes would be a step back towards player customisation.
4 - As we move forward, we are focusing on quests, and with those, we are actually able to do both ways because the story will develop and the erotic scenes will come naturally. But if you said that a year ago I would definable agree because we were needing to chose between adding combat or sex animations.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How do I complete the Lost heirlooms quest? It seems bugged. Unless I am doing it wrong. I found the bandit camp and got the ring and supplies but when I go back to the couples room to return their items, the door is "jammed" and wont open. Also when talking to Tavert and killing him, Boris asks you to leave. If you pick the let him greave option the fight replays then the game crashes with a fatal error.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
How do I complete the Lost heirlooms quest? It seems bugged. Unless I am doing it wrong. I found the bandit camp and got the ring and supplies but when I go back to the couples room to return their items, the door is "jammed" and wont open.
That quest stops there in v0.13.6. The next part of this quest is available in v0.14, which has been released for patrons. If I understand Nobre Lobo's release schedule correctly, v0.14 will be released for free around the same time v0.15 is released to patrons.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I'm in the process of downloading the new build and am excited to give it a go.
4 - As we move forward, we are focusing on quests, and with those, we are actually able to do both ways because the story will develop and the erotic scenes will come naturally. But if you said that a year ago I would definable agree because we were needing to chose between adding combat or sex animations.
That's actually what I meant by focusing on one or the other. Too many games want to be both a sex sim and a proper "game game" and there's not enough time and resources to go around to do both well. By focusing on quests and story and weaving sex scenes into those, I think it'll allow you to focus on making fewer, but much higher quality sex scenes, as opposed to games where you're expected to have sex with every enemy and NPC in a variety of positions with hundreds of animations.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
That quest stops there in v0.13.6. The next part of this quest is available in v0.14, which has been released for patrons. If I understand Nobre Lobo's release schedule correctly, v0.14 will be released for free around the same time v0.15 is released to patrons.
Currently how many quests are there in the game?

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I'm having this issue randomly with more than UE game, so the problem is almost certainly on my end, but I'll try asking anyway. When I try to launch this game, or other UE games, I just get a blank black screen. Opening task manager shows the program is not responding. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
This new version is unplayable. I just got out of the castle at the beginning, and am tasked with killing two bandits, who are immortal and untouchable. They can damage me just fine, though.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Anyone have a save file mine is corrupted.

I'm attaching a save file on this post for you to use.

This new version is unplayable. I just got out of the castle at the beginning, and am tasked with killing two bandits, who are immortal and untouchable. They can damage me just fine, though.
That's the first time this bug have been reported. Did you tried to reload the game? If that doesn't work, you could try to erase the folder because retro compatibility is sometimes unpredictable:
"Press Windows+R" and in the Run box put in %localappdata%\Kalyskah_RPG. Then delete the folder.

I'm attaching to this post other two saves for you: one which is before James cutscene, which might work if something on those hunters are broken. And the other is after they are dead, before you speak with james. Let me know if it works.

I even did this video bouncing them around:

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Currently how many quests are there in the game?
I think there are 3 or 4... But should be something around one and a half and two hours of gameplay. We just started to add quests steadily pretty recently. Maybe you could give it a try to see if you'll like it, but in case you'd like to spend more time playing it, you can come back in three months and we might have more content for you to try.

I'm in the process of downloading the new build and am excited to give it a go.

That's actually what I meant by focusing on one or the other. Too many games want to be both a sex sim and a proper "game game" and there's not enough time and resources to go around to do both well. By focusing on quests and story and weaving sex scenes into those, I think it'll allow you to focus on making fewer, but much higher quality sex scenes, as opposed to games where you're expected to have sex with every enemy and NPC in a variety of positions with hundreds of animations.
That's probably the way we'll go. We aim to blend the scenes into the quests in a cinematic way. Right now we have three of those. I'll put them under a spoiler tag in case you'd like to find our yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm having this issue randomly with more than UE game, so the problem is almost certainly on my end, but I'll try asking anyway. When I try to launch this game, or other UE games, I just get a blank black screen. Opening task manager shows the program is not responding. Anyone know how to fix this issue?
I'm sorry... Maybe it's your videocard or windows (unreal doesn't like to run in windows 7) but I don't know what might be causing this engine problem on your PC.

Yes, an we'll release version 0.15 once we have the beginning of the next quest done, which will be a funny one that Kalyskah will get to explore a cave =D

Yo, I saw that thumbnail as was immediately reminded of from Legacy of Kain.
1610355026037.png

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
How do I complete the Lost heirlooms quest? It seems bugged. Unless I am doing it wrong. I found the bandit camp and got the ring and supplies but when I go back to the couples room to return their items, the door is "jammed" and wont open. Also when talking to Tavert and killing him, Boris asks you to leave. If you pick the let him greave option the fight replays then the game crashes with a fatal error.
The quest ends before delivering the ring, about this crash with boris, I'll check to make sure it is working. I didn't have a crash on my side but I'll test tomorrow and see if there anything that will need fixing.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Are there any plans to make interactive girl/girl scenes in the same way as the M/F ones? Or solo Kaly animations?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Are there any plans to make interactive girl/girl scenes in the same way as the M/F ones? Or solo Kaly animations?
Yes!
There are a few already, they just don't have as many animations as the M/F ones. Check the gallery and you'll see. Also, about cinematic scenes, you can find one with Luanna, the female guard.

so is this like Wild Life or does it have some story and stuff to it? Also is there female X monster stuff?
This is a video shows a bit of the dialogues we currently have =)

The quest was under development here, so you might see some glitches on the animations that were already fixed.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Random question is there a difference between the slave collar and the pet collar? also i cannot find the slave collar does anyone know how to get it?

Zstr

Nov 18, 2017
Can't kill first boss Grammanoc, he keeps spawning bugged adds every 10 sec and they melt my health in 2-3 hits wtf, impossible, which also not removed while you die and reset the fight.
Not to mention still messy combat, that attacks sometimes not respond to the attack key.
And untouchable bandits also,

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes