Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
[Public Release] Version 0.13.4c

Hello everyone!
As I mentioned before, this is the newest patch for the latest public version. There are things to improve still, but I reckon that nothing game-breaking should happen with frequency. Let us know if you find something odd going on!
Version 0.13.4c
  • Health, XP and Blood points will not load immediately when the game starts, without that small delay
  • Improved roughness and normal maps on Female Hexblade crop-top materials
  • Fixed tree density on the open world
  • Fixed summoning bloodhound spell so it’s more reliable (it wasn’t working inside towns)
  • Merishya shouldn’t try to attack the Blood Hounds if they hit her by accident (Bad Merishya! You should be more forgiven!)
Download
If you are not a patron
, you can download the public demo by following this . But we recommend you to get it through the itch app since it will auto-update the game when you have a new version to download.
Follow these instructions if you are a Neonate+ patron, you can download it through these links.
  • First, you need to create an account on .
  • NEONATE: Link your account , and download the game .
  • VAMPIRE: Link your account , and download the game .
  • ROYAL BLOOD: Link your account , and download the game .

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Hey Kalyskah when i launch the game using the launcher for direct x 12 it just says fatal error and closes... i installed the game from itch as you said... the file size was 5.86gb.. how do i solve that?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
THERE SEEMS TO BE A GLITCH : The opening story line plays through fine each time But, the mercenary camp where you find James and the Averion fight do not trigger on a replay if you select new game ......so instead of seeing the cut scene of James getting beat up you just go straight to the fight ....then it triggers the rest of the cut after the fight OK .........the next one were you save the boy ...does not trigger at all neither the fight or the cut .......you can just walk into Averion's house uninvited .....i tried to delete the game and re install and had the same outcome .....its like a cache is not clearing ...telling it those actions have been completed .......

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
8 Lesbian poses
View attachment 945005

13 straight poses
View attachment 945006

And almost all of them have at least one interaction:
View attachment 945007

During the playthrough, you can trigger this gallery mode where you select a pose by talking with enemies that defeat you or by talking with some people that don't have a specific dialogue on the open world yet.
And we have two quests that can trigger cinematic scenes, where you can make choices during them to change how kalyskah behaves or what sh says, which changes the outcome of the quest, this is just a piece of one of them:
The cinematics withthe guardsman before entering the city and with boris(heirloom quest) is the key to garner top supporter to your game. Keep up the good work and hope to see more quality cinematics soon!

Reactions: Kalyskah

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hey Kalyskah when i launch the game using the launcher for direct x 12 it just says fatal error and closes... i installed the game from itch as you said... the file size was 5.86gb.. how do i solve that?
Have you tried directx11? Maybe it's because your videocard or windows is not compatible with directx12

THERE SEEMS TO BE A GLITCH : The opening story line plays through fine each time But, the mercenary camp where you find James and the Averion fight do not trigger on a replay if you select new game ......so instead of seeing the cut scene of James getting beat up you just go straight to the fight ....then it triggers the rest of the cut after the fight OK .........the next one were you save the boy ...does not trigger at all neither the fight or the cut .......you can just walk into Averion's house uninvited .....i tried to delete the game and re install and had the same outcome .....its like a cache is not clearing ...telling it those actions have been completed .......
To clean the save you can press Windows+R" and in the Run box put in %localappdata%\Kalyskah_RPG. Then delete the folder. Once you do that, every problem caused by retrocompatibility will be solved. About walking past Averion, it's possible because you need to interact with the scene to trigger the quest event. But now that you mention, we did forget to make that Kalyskah cannot enter Averion's house before she helps them!

The cinematics withthe guardsman before entering the city and with boris(heirloom quest) is the key to garner top supporter to your game. Keep up the good work and hope to see more quality cinematics soon!
Thank you very much!
This will be the standard for the next erotic scenes. That sandbox mode will be strict for gallery mode and events that might happen on the world, like the negotiation with the acolytes. But the sex scenes that will trigger on actual quests will be those interactive cutscenes that you can change how Kalyskah will behave. They more real and are just... better in general.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Have you tried directx11? Maybe it's because your videocard or windows is not compatible with directx12

To clean the save you can press Windows+R" and in the Run box put in %localappdata%\Kalyskah_RPG. Then delete the folder. Once you do that, every problem caused by retrocompatibility will be solved. About walking past Averion, it's possible because you need to interact with the scene to trigger the quest event. But now that you mention, we did forget to make that Kalyskah cannot enter Averion's house before she helps them!

Thank you that works out well ......now if i can just get the people in bandit town to stay put instead of walking around aimlessly lol .....

Thank you very much!
This will be the standard for the next erotic scenes. That sandbox mode will be strict for gallery mode and events that might happen on the world, like the negotiation with the acolytes. But the sex scenes that will trigger on actual quests will be those interactive cutscenes that you can change how Kalyskah will behave. They more real and are just... better in general.

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
About walking past Averion, it's possible because you need to interact with the scene to trigger the quest event. But now that you mention, we did forget to make that Kalyskah cannot enter Averion's house before she helps them!
Played this game for several releases now. Between 12.x and now 13.x versions I've had the same issue with the James scene not triggering at the bottom of the hill. I tried saving and reloading, saving quitting and reloading, random other things. The main issue seems to be related to having more than one active game profile (multiple instances of 'new game'), which is a similar issue to where Kalyskah's customization wouldn't work right between various save files. My only 'idea' on what could be going on is I noticed it didn't seem to happen and the game seemed to work better if I did NOT customize the NAME of the SAVE FILE in-game. If I left the name of the save file as it's default I seemed to have less issues with these small bugs. Just an idea for others!

Love the work you guys have put in on the latest release!
~pajamapanda

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Played this game for several releases now. Between 12.x and now 13.x versions I've had the same issue with the James scene not triggering at the bottom of the hill. I tried saving and reloading, saving quitting and reloading, random other things. The main issue seems to be related to having more than one active game profile (multiple instances of 'new game'), which is a similar issue to where Kalyskah's customization wouldn't work right between various save files. My only 'idea' on what could be going on is I noticed it didn't seem to happen and the game seemed to work better if I did NOT customize the NAME of the SAVE FILE in-game. If I left the name of the save file as it's default I seemed to have less issues with these small bugs. Just an idea for others!

Love the work you guys have put in on the latest release!
~pajamapanda
The problem with the bandits not spawning is because of retrocompatibility, you should make a clean save:
To clean the save you can press Windows+R" and in the Run box put in %localappdata%\Kalyskah_RPG. Then delete the folder. Once you do that, every problem caused by retrocompatibility will be solved.

The thing is, I find this strange because as far as I know, we've solved this on the last patch... Can you send me your save file so I can check what's happening?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019

New patch released to our patrons!
You can check the changelogs by following this

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019

New hotfix released to the PUBLIC and to our patrons!

Last week the patron Sati Starr made us aware that during dialogues and cutscenes, if the player pressed the spacebar, Kalyskah would slide down the ground, and also that you could activate and deactivate the blood buff during dialogues!

This Blood Buff was a bigger problem if you had active while defeating the boss, then Kalyskah would be stuck with it turned on and there would be nothing you could do to stop her from using all of your blood points. So we fixed it this weekend, among with a few other things, and decided that we have been putting a lot of hard work on those dialogues and cutscenes to leave them buggy as they were on the public demo until we make another public release.

So today we are doing something we never did before: A new public release while also keeping exclusive content to our patrons!

I don't want to confuse anyone so instead of just linking to the and saying what is and what is not on the public patch, I'll just list everything ever since version 0.13.4c and then tell what's on the patron update:

Changelog Version 0.13.5
Fixes
  • Merishya’s tail has physics again.
  • Merishya will now stay at Kelhold’s balcony, as intended.
  • Saving and loading items on chests should be more reliable (but some chests at the dungeon doesn’t seen to be saving items and I couldn’t figure out why yet)
  • Fixed doorway on the treehouse
  • Some backend fixes on the way we deal with cutscene triggers
  • Fixed the shade provided by several trees so you can take cover from the harmful sunlight when Kalyskah's blood points are low.
  • Fixed dungeon cupboard collisions so you can now take the pet collar on it.
  • Fixed player being able to jump, equip weapons and activate the blood buff during cutscenes and dialogues.
  • Fixes on Herioom questline when Kaly is being aggressive:
    -She'll no longer have a weird rotation while the cutscene between her and Travert plays. -She'll also have a burst of hysterical laughter during that scene.
    -Lipsync added to Boris
  • Fixed boss throwing Attacks (Kalyskah will no longer be sent to space)
  • Improved Kalyskah rotation when she gets hit (She will spin less than before)
Enhancements
  • There’s a special blue\grey cape that the player can get on the new placeholder dungeon. On the next patches we’ll make it a different item, so now is the best time to grab it!
  • When you talk with the guards at Milhaven’s entrance, they will find wearing the slave collar more severe than being half-naked. Before this patch, they would react to Kalyskah lacking clothes even when she was wearing a pet collar. (Thanks Sati Starr to letting us know about this detail)
  • Made the first cutscene of the open-world skippable
  • Improved textures on male civilian clothes (like the one Harry and Averion use)

• Slightly improved the way NPCs rotate during combat.

Changelog Version 0.14.1 (Currently Vampire+ Patron Tier)
Everything listed above for the public + Kalyskah can bring back the Couple’s supplies at the inn (Or give up after talking with the bandits and seeing that they are selling the items). So, for now, this part of the quest is available only to our patrons.

Known Issue (Both Versions):
  • If you chose the aggressive path, gravity will not work on Travert and Boris after you defeat them... They will just fly away until they disappear! This will be fixed soon.

Download

If you are not a patron
, you can download the public demo by following this . But we recommend you to get it through the itch app since it will auto-update the game when you have a new version to download.
Follow these instructions if you are a Vampire+ patron, you can download it through these links.

lkdsflkjsf

Mar 28, 2020
Few questions here.

Is there a guide somewhere where I can see all the outfits you can get in the game?
Where is the inn? (I'm assuming it isn't the Kelhold hotel)
Can I work in the brothel? (It seems like I can from looking at searches, but I don't get any options for it.)

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Few questions here.

Is there a guide somewhere where I can see all the outfits you can get in the game?
Where is the inn? (I'm assuming it isn't the Kelhold hotel)
Can I work in the brothel? (It seems like I can from looking at searches, but I don't get any options for it.)
The inn is inside the town of Milhaven. You can get there once you talked with Merishya after that scene with Averion. If you can't find, I can link you to a video of gameplay showing where it is.
The quest where Kalyskah can work at the brothel will be done in the future, we have a few other quests in the queue before this one, but we hope it will be a fun one!

Ares10000

Aug 19, 2018
The new version has a lot of bugs with character control. Bugs appear after defeat in battle or after sex scenes with enemies. She is running (going) in the wrong direction.
Instead, forward runs back or side. The bug fixes only saving and reloading this save.

After the sex scenes in the tavern, some NPCs fly in the air with their arms outstretched.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
The new version has a lot of bugs with character control. Bugs appear after defeat in battle or after sex scenes with enemies. She is running (going) in the wrong direction.
Instead, forward runs back or side. The bug fixes only saving and reloading this save.

After the sex scenes in the tavern, some NPCs fly in the air with their arms outstretched.
This happened on the latest version you download through itch?
Because we released something around 3 patches on the space of 3 hours yesterday. This bug of characters looking like they were falling was probably solved, but tell me how did this happened because I might try replicate the bug and see if I can release new patch then.

Ares10000

Aug 19, 2018
Downloaded from here -
Version 0.13.5
The biggest problem is the character control bug.

For the rest, we are waiting for the continuation of quests, adding clients for prostitution to the tavern (at least 10), work in a brothel.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Are you working on this game as a solo dev? Because even though the combat is a bit janky, the game looks really great visually, and the main character is very attractive.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Downloaded from here -
Version 0.13.5
The biggest problem is the character control bug.

For the rest, we are waiting for the continuation of quests, adding clients for prostitution to the tavern (at least 10), work in a brothel.
I'll try to fix this bug tomorrow if I manage to replicate it on my side. Thanks for reporting it.

Are you working on this game as a solo dev? Because even though the combat is a bit janky, the game looks really great visually, and the main character is very attractive.
I'm currently the only programmer, but we had others during the development. We also have a writer and a level designer. plus a modeller that arrived on the team recently. Mainly we are a team of 4.

Reactions: Ares10000

jackorsted

Jun 4, 2017
yo this is probably one of the best games out here, I just think the combat is a little bit clanky and there is not a lot of quests, but I get it since the team is small. The graphics are good and I like the story/style of the game, I would just love if there were more animation options and myb the ability to give Kalyskah a strapon or a dick for more girl on girl scenes. It would be cool to in the future if the game was not so linear, I really think the intro and the quests so far can make that possible

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
These links to link your account don't work on itch.io & is there another way to get these without Patreon cause I've had my info stolen twice from Patreon

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I'm playing the v0.13.4c from the OP, so I don't know how different it is from newer versions, but here are some thoughts:
- Combat feels floaty and unresponsive. Parrying and dodging don't seem to work most of the time, so combat mainly comes down to tanking the hits and switching blood for health. It seems like hitboxes are all over the places, which is probably why dodging seems so unresponsive; but if I dodge or vampire mist out of the way, I shouldn't take damage from an attack that didn't connect. It also takes way too long to unsheathe a sword. I manage to get behind an enemy to suck their blood, but it takes so long for the sword to come out to start combat that I take several hits, completely negating the point of sucking up their blood in the first place.
- There's some nice animations in the sex scenes; at least the one I saw with the succubus, but you really, really need a climax animation, a way to change speed, and probably a fade to black when changing from one pose to another. Having fun with the succubus, seeing the pleasure meters increase, then just cutting to a tooltip popup telling me in text that she climaxed was anticlimactic in every sense of the word. Also, there's a reason a lot of games use fades to change animations, and it's because it really ruins immersion to have both characters glide along the ground, t-pose for a second, then start the next animation loops.
- You listed it in the feature list, so it may come down to personal preference, but I think there's far too many clothing drops. I've never been a big fan of RPGs that shower you with gear, necessitating micromanaging your inventory every few minutes. I do like the idea of having different pieces of equipment for different stats, but it's a bit too "looter-shooter" right now.

I really hate to say this, but I think with such a small development team, you may have to focus on only one aspect of your game instead of trying to be both a good adult/erotic game and a good action RPG. Despite everything I've said, however, I did enjoy what you've done so far, and hope to continue seeing more. Your ambition is more than admirable, and we all know there have been worse games put out by bigger developers with infinitely more money.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes