Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Random question is there a difference between the slave collar and the pet collar? also i cannot find the slave collar does anyone know how to get it?
We just call it pet collar. There's no slave collar.

Can't kill first boss Grammanoc, he keeps spawning bugged adds every 10 sec and they melt my health in 2-3 hits wtf, impossible, which also not removed while you die and reset the fight.
Not to mention still messy combat, that attacks sometimes not respond to the attack key.
And untouchable bandits also,
this bug with the boss never happened before. What do you mean with spawning every 10 seconds? Does he reset to his former amount of health? Also, to have an easier time killing him you need to make he bash his head against the pillars. Then he dies pretty quickly.

About the combat and the attack keys, maybe you ran out of stamina and couldn't attack, because attacking consumes stamina, just like blocking and evading hits. You need to watch it o make sure you recover it before running out of it. Otherwise the enemies attacks will break your block instance.

About the bandits, this bug I could not replicate either, can you send me your save file so I can see if I can find out what's going on?

Zstr

Nov 18, 2017
Red little hounds spawned after his first recover from smashing a pillair, the ones from ability you gain after his defeat. And then 2nd wave spawned again pretty quick, through it's could be not a problem with their spawn time, but that they hit like trucks, about 150 hp in 1 hit, and there are 2, so it's really deadly. Also playing on `story mode` which should be easiest diffculties I assume.
After being defeat I got back on balcony, fight reset, and those adds are still in place where they were before I died, boss back to full hp, through reload a save despawned them.
About bandits, I don't have a save as game crashed after animation 2nd animation(which also bugged and played 2nd time after dialog with black guy) of Kaly tearing up one of 3 bandits, who stole the wedding ring, the douch one with `Trevor-smth` name, whom I cannot touch at all, all attacks sliced through him without a harm, so only red pet dog mob could kill him. Same happened with bold guy who beat up James, also my companions killed it, while I cannot harm it at all, but his companion were attackable through. My autosave is at entering a city, so doubt it could be good one to check of the bug.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
The issue with the bandits seems to be related to the issues I reported to you on Discord, Corintio. Can't say 100% sure that it's what causing it, but it seems to me like if a companion does damage to a enemy before you're able to, they become invulnerable to your attacks. It happened to me in the dungeon twice. Meriysha ran out of the jail cell and started attacking the enemies in the cells next to her, she died both times, and I had to revive her to be able to kill them, as I was unable to deal damage to them myself.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Red little hounds spawned after his first recover from smashing a pillair, the ones from ability you gain after his defeat. And then 2nd wave spawned again pretty quick, through it's could be not a problem with their spawn time, but that they hit like trucks, about 150 hp in 1 hit, and there are 2, so it's really deadly. Also playing on `story mode` which should be easiest diffculties I assume.
After being defeat I got back on balcony, fight reset, and those adds are still in place where they were before I died, boss back to full hp, through reload a save despawned them.
About bandits, I don't have a save as game crashed after animation 2nd animation(which also bugged and played 2nd time after dialog with black guy) of Kaly tearing up one of 3 bandits, who stole the wedding ring, the douch one with `Trevor-smth` name, whom I cannot touch at all, all attacks sliced through him without a harm, so only red pet dog mob could kill him. Same happened with bold guy who beat up James, also my companions killed it, while I cannot harm it at all, but his companion were attackable through. My autosave is at entering a city, so doubt it could be good one to check of the bug.
The issue with the bandits seems to be related to the issues I reported to you on Discord, Corintio. Can't say 100% sure that it's what causing it, but it seems to me like if a companion does damage to a enemy before you're able to, they become invulnerable to your attacks. It happened to me in the dungeon twice. Meriysha ran out of the jail cell and started attacking the enemies in the cells next to her, she died both times, and I had to revive her to be able to kill them, as I was unable to deal damage to them myself.

Hmmmmmm I guess now I can check to see what's going on. Might be on Kalyskah's weapon collision. Thank you for the feedback, I'll see if I can fix it soon. I might need to release a B patch for 0.13.6 then.

JNI

Aug 15, 2019
Just one question: can I run it on Windows 7?
Short answer: Yes

More detailed answer:

As of Version 0.13.4 (and including the latest public release: Version 0.13.6) you can.

Kalyskah updated the Unreal Engine used for compiling the game for Version 0.11.2, which made it incompatible with Windows 7, hence the comments about requiring Windows 10 in the OP.

A more recent update of the game engine has, at least for now, restored Windows 7 compatibility.

Download & enjoy!

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
are there any fxmonster sex sceanes or will are there any plans to add those later on ?
We have plans to add monsters, yes. But won't happen on the first semester of this year since for now, we are trying to work on more quests that won't require modelling or animating something that is not human or very similar.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yulkaumm
Sep 7, 2018
Just checked this out on a whim and I've got to say.... I was very surprised! Writing is good. Dialog is good. Voice acting is great! Characters are attractive (most triple A's can't manage that anymore!) Even the story is great!

You could cut out the sex bits and this would still be worth playing. Which is what makes a great game in my mind.

Only have a few suggestions. (Some of these you may already be intending to implement.)
  • Put in a key or option to "take everything" when opening containers.
  • Torches should go in the shield slot.
  • Consider pausing during inventory. (Unless that's a WIP and you've got plans there.)
  • Whatever you do: AVOID BLASE FETCH QUESTS. :LOL: You've got a great setup here, don't kill it by following Bethsoft!
It does seem like you're more aiming for Witcher 3 and that's an excellent target. W3 would have been the best game ever if the player wasn't stuck as some ugly guy. :ROFLMAO:

Also, perhaps highly subjective but..... very nice to see a female character that doesn't have size gazillion balloons. :LOL: (By default anyway. Choice is good, but excellent choice for the default!)

EDIT: One more thing: your combat is already off to a great start. It's not just "BASH SWORD LIKE A CLUB" like some triple A games I could mention. Just needs a little tweaking and it looks like you're already working on that. Great work so far!

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Just checked this out on a whim and I've got to say.... I was very surprised! Writing is good. Dialog is good. Voice acting is great! Characters are attractive (most triple A's can't manage that anymore!) Even the story is great!

You could cut out the sex bits and this would still be worth playing. Which is what makes a great game in my mind.

Only have a few suggestions. (Some of these you may already be intending to implement.)
  • Put in a key or option to "take everything" when opening containers.
  • Torches should go in the shield slot.
  • Consider pausing during inventory. (Unless that's a WIP and you've got plans there.)
  • Whatever you do: AVOID BLASE FETCH QUESTS. :LOL: You've got a great setup here, don't kill it by following Bethsoft!
It does seem like you're more aiming for Witcher 3 and that's an excellent target. W3 would have been the best game ever if the player wasn't stuck as some ugly guy. :ROFLMAO:

Also, perhaps highly subjective but..... very nice to see a female character that doesn't have size gazillion balloons. :LOL: (By default anyway. Choice is good, but excellent choice for the default!)

EDIT: One more thing: your combat is already off to a great start. It's not just "BASH SWORD LIKE A CLUB" like some triple A games I could mention. Just needs a little tweaking and it looks like you're already working on that. Great work so far!
  1. Yes! that's a good idea, to add a key to take everything from the containers. I'll see what I can do next month.
  2. In the future, we will have lanterns that you can equip on Kalyskah's belt. We just didn't have time to do it now.
  3. Oh, the idea of having the inventory running in runtime is to make it harder. But we'll add a system so you can have things in the Hotbar. We just need to work on the spell system first so we make sure that we don't have overlapping keys.
  4. Yes! We want to tell a story on every quest, and if you do need to go fetch something for someone, we want to make that interesting things happen on the way!
Thank you for the feedback, and eventually, we'll work on even more improvements for the combat. But we did this here and many people voted to see other mechanics being done first.
=)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Kalyskah
FOV slider is still doing the weirdest thing i ever saw, it's more linked to the Terrain function than to the Camera ;)

You taken out Vulkan Support from this Build right ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Kalyskah
FOV slider is still doing the weirdest thing i ever saw, it's more linked to the Terrain function than to the Camera ;)

You taken out Vulkan Support from this Build right ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh yes!
We stopped supporting Vulkan a while ago. Now that we updated the engine again we might give it another shot to see if we will be able to patch the game with it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CLDꝜ

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Vulkan in Unreal seems anyway very semi efficient yet more usable for Android and Mobile support but pretty much useless for Windows NT Desktop

Last edited:

Pingly

May 26, 2020
Is sex possible with enemies or only friendly NPCs? I can't figure out how to trigger it with enemies but have been able to romance the female friendly NPC I found.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Is sex possible with enemies or only friendly NPCs? I can't figure out how to trigger it with enemies but have been able to romance the female friendly NPC I found.
In the dungeon, Kalyskah can try to seduce enemies that knock her down. You need to chose to use magic against them, then you can use charisma to seduce them.

There are 3 erotic scenes on the open world: 1 for the male and 1 for the female guard of the town. And then another one with Boris at the Heirloom lost quest.

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
She should be raped every time she is defeated. If her enemies were monsters, I'm not sure, but maybe a bit of blood and gore attached? :rolleyes: If her enemies were human, the knights, they would probably put her on the crematorium after satisfied with her body :unsure: Looks like I'm a bit perverted? >_> :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D0v4hk1n
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes