Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
What's the latest version available? I really like the new menu & customization options
The latest version available is 0.14.3 BETA, with the weather, not the new menu yet. And using the momentum:

We released version 0.14.3 BETA to the public: !

And this is what the current Patreon build have:

The patron version has an updated menu, physics in all hairstyles, an improved locomotion system and more

Sep 10, 2018
The latest version available is 0.14.3 BETA, with the weather, not the new menu yet. And using the momentum:

We released version 0.14.3 BETA to the public: !

And this is what the current Patreon build have:

The patron version has an updated menu, physics in all hairstyles, an improved locomotion system and more
Your game evolved a lot since the last time i played, cool to see you still are working on the project. Saw your video about your journey, that helped me somewhat in my line of work too, thanks.
Continua assim que tu vai longe fi!

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
So my only two complaints about the game current is.

1. There is basically only 4 characters models. One human and one undead character model for both male and females. So all the human characters basically all have the same shaped face which is a turn off.

2. The human male model's chest glitches all the time, where it gets deformed and vibrates constantly.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
So my only two complaints about the game current is.

1. There is basically only 4 characters models. One human and one undead character model for both male and females. So all the human characters basically all have the same shaped face which is a turn off.

2. The human male model's chest glitches all the time, where it gets deformed and vibrates constantly.
We will add more variations to the NPCs once we reach a certain point in development. We are focusing more on finishing mechanics, add more immersion to the AI and also quests.

Your game evolved a lot since the last time i played, cool to see you still are working on the project. Saw your video about your journey, that helped me somewhat in my line of work too, thanks.
Continua assim que tu vai longe fi!
Valeu mano! =D

Reactions: Quote

thomastm

May 24, 2020
I can't complete the quest "An Heirloom Lost" after talking the wedding ring from the bandit & return to the inn the room door in jammed.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I can't complete the quest "An Heirloom Lost" after talking the wedding ring from the bandit & return to the inn the room door in jammed.
that's because on the version released on this post, the quest was not complete yet. All but the erotic ending of th quests are done by now, and you can download the latest version here:

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Hi there, do I need download extra binaries to use Vulkan api? cuz I have "missing binaries" error ("Content" folder), dx11 and 12 working fine, before you ask, my system is up-to-date.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hi there, do I need download extra binaries to use Vulkan api? cuz I have "missing binaries" error ("Content" folder), dx11 and 12 working fine, before you ask, my system is up-to-date.
We disabled Vulkan API but we might bring it back soon. I disabled it because my PC is old and it didn't have enough memory to pack the game with Vulkan and DirectX, now that I've brought a new one, I'll definable try again!

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

evilmonkie

Nov 30, 2018
game can't seem to decide wether i should jump or dash when i use the space bar. preventing me from accessing the sewers.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
game can't seem to decide wether i should jump or dash when i use the space bar. preventing me from accessing the sewers.
Check the controls of the game on the bottom left corner of the screen and you'll see that the controls change in real time to show that if your weapon is equipped, Kalyskah will evade, if your weapon is unequipped, she'll jump. To equip\unequip weapon you press R.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes