Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
im playing actualy version 14.3, i dont know where that version ends, im already worked with the inners and helped the couple, is the finel missions for this version?
Yes, that's the final quest for now. We are working on new content to release next month =)

Reactions: ararsfsf

ravynne

Feb 13, 2018
I have to say I had seen this game around for a while but never bothered to play it for some reason. Gave it a shot yesterday and HOLY CRAP.
That scene when entering milhaven was so hot.

I immediately subscribed on patreon to support them and can't wait for the next release.

I see on patreon there's plans for a "puppeteer's" quest line which apparently optionally involves the MC getting enslaved. If it's written anything like the scene with the guard then this would shape up to be the single best game I've played on this site.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I have to say I had seen this game around for a while but never bothered to play it for some reason. Gave it a shot yesterday and HOLY CRAP.
That scene when entering milhaven was so hot.

I immediately subscribed on patreon to support them and can't wait for the next release.

I see on patreon there's plans for a "puppeteer's" quest line which apparently optionally involves the MC getting enslaved. If it's written anything like the scene with the guard then this would shape up to be the single best game I've played on this site.
Thank you very much for the kind words!
Most of the starting scenes of the puppeteers' questline are written, we'll be adding them to the game in the next months =)

devilishmind

Apr 21, 2021
I would love that too

Ares10000

Aug 19, 2018
It seems that the developers are artificially delaying the development of the game. Updating unimportant things and not updating really important things.
Most players want quests and sex scenes, but they give us something completely different. The game is going in the wrong direction. So you can lose all patrons.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
It seems that the developers are artificially delaying the development of the game. Updating unimportant things and not updating really important things.
Most players want quests and sex scenes, but they give us something completely different. The game is going in the wrong direction. So you can lose all patrons.
We are working on quests and we have at least 4 new ones written down. What happened is that on the week before the last update I had to do huge crunching to get the new stealth system done (Which will be important for future quests and that's why it was done) and I got my arm injured. While I couldn't work to add the written quests, the level designer team didn't stoped and they are using that moment to rework the whole city. Now something important about this is: If we have more areas in the world, it means that we can have more complex quests instead of "grabing a quest, running to the woods, doing something, returning to deliver". So focusing on the level design might mean that the story will be on a hold in the short term, but in the long term it is definably vital!

ScreenShot00082.png

The town before was really cramped and it didn't have alleyways or anything that could give some complexity to it. Now we will be able to work on some interesting urban quests, which will be extremely useful for the civil war story arc that we will be making:
ScreenShot00076.png
ScreenShot00078.png ScreenShot00086.png ScreenShot00073.png 1619238265686.png 1619238274508.png 1619236726530.png

So basically: We can't grow the game without growing the world that Kalyskah lives in, and that's what we've been doing while the new stories are being written and the voice acting is being recorded in the background.
=)

And now on the character design side, we have also made progress: Dynamic Wrinkle maps!
This will help our characters to be way much more expressive. The person who's working on it is a freelancer, so don't worry, we are not taking away the effort that could be going on the writing part because we have someone else to do it =)

Wrinkles.jpg

Last edited:

judith

Jul 29, 2018
I have patience, and I encourage you with this project, it is worth waiting for whatever it takes ... I hope you have a quick recovery of your arm;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalyskah

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I know that patrons get an early acces version, but just how outdated is the public demo?
Because from 0.1 to 0.8 its a huuuuge difference in numbers.

Of course, no problem if that is just how things are. I just want to know.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
How extensive is the character customization?
Not very. You can change eye colors, hair color, and breast size from a to d cups. I guess you can change her pubes a bit too but you always play the character on the cover.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
After doing a search for the storage key, coming up blank, where is the storage key? I've searched several times in the first area.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
are there any new quest in the game last time i played the questline stopped when your brought back the ring to the couple

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
This game is awsome, rly nice!
Great story, absolut stunning world, cool characters!
Keep going with it and u might have something fantastic to sell!
Maybe tweak the sex minigame a bit so it is more fun (its a bit random guessing i think) but the rest is fantastic so far
(i mean small bugs sure but the game is in alpha state)

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes