Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Unlikely only if you use a component that really requires it and there is only 1 im aware off which would brake backwards compatibility entirely, as long as DXR/DIRECTML will not become default nothings gonna change.
In the end though only Vulkan will be able to keep full backwards compatibility without knowledge how to circumvent the deprecation on higher levels.
Most probably 3rd Party Community Devs will brake it out of convenience not needing to support it anymore, which is generaly how big scale deprecation in Windows works.

Last edited:

Adeadagenda

Dec 29, 2018
If you guys haven't played this yet give it a go! It's what I've been looking for an Actual Game with Erotic elements. Think the witcher/Baulders Gate with more sex scenes. It's pretty dang entertaining. I only got on two play for maybe 10 mins, an hour and some change later.... I did run into a few bugs here and there, sword's not parrying, Boobs freaking out so it look like a slinky almost. Anyways give this one a shot if you haven't already. Even the character customization was on point, which "A LOT" of games are terrible at.

DoomGuy123Base

May 4, 2021
Very Ambitious Project!!! Play it for the first time and must say it looks fantastic! The voice output is really good. Have just completed the first dungeon and am really curious how it goes! :love:

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
so this game has 2 sex scenes only the man in entrance of town and the black man in the camp ? i dont like the mini sex game i prefer story ones very hot i got excited with the first one in town entrance and did some quests but then i got disapointed

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Doesnt start new game, crashing with error
Sadge
It's utterly impossible to play this game. No matter wich launcher I use, it aways crash with a fatal error message popping up
Doesnt start new game, crashing with error
Sadge

[BUG] Crash upon starting a new game (And how to work around it)

Hello everyone!

We have recently noticed that the game is crashing every time you try to start a new game while in full screen. This is a problem with the engine that for now we don't know how to solve yet, so the workaround would be to play it in borderless window mode or to use Vulkan (which seems to work fine). You can switch to Vulkan by opening the launcher at the game's folder:

Thank you very much for your patience and we'll let you know if we can find a solution.

so this game has 2 sex scenes only the man in entrance of town and the black man in the camp ? i dont like the mini sex game i prefer story ones very hot i got excited with the first one in town entrance and did some quests but then i got disapointed
We have just recently reached a point where we think that the basic mechanics are good enough, so now we are growing the story to add more content.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
[BUG] Crash upon starting a new game (And how to work around it)

Hello everyone!

We have recently noticed that the game is crashing every time you try to start a new game while in full screen. This is a problem with the engine that for now we don't know how to solve yet, so the workaround would be to play it in borderless window mode or to use Vulkan (which seems to work fine). You can switch to Vulkan by opening the launcher at the game's folder:

Thank you very much for your patience and we'll let you know if we can find a solution.

We have just recently reached a point where we think that the basic mechanics are good enough, so now we are growing the story to add more content.
oh nice , i like the gameplay and the H scenes with a lot words not like some games that enter sex with no talking wich is pointless and not hot at all , and hopefully sex scenes when you lose fight , also the sub dom treats XD i hope the project reach the goal

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Doesn't work on windows 7. Requires api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32.dll
The funny thing is that I get the same error but the game still opens and works as expected. I think I selected the DX 11 option in the launcher.

Last edited:

Ares10000

Aug 19, 2018
The funny thing is that I get the same error but the game still opens and works as expected. I think I selected the DX 11 option in the launcher.
I also have a direct 11. Only the initial screen and menu work. The game itself does not work, black screen.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes