Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
What was the biggest size before you implemented breast physics?
I think it was a bit bigger but it was causing a lot of clipping through the armours. And to customize them was confusing, many players used to complain.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Just tried it and have to say its a good story line so far. Congrats on the voice acting, it's brilliant. Few issues:

• Some of the text without voice acting is skipped too fast. You are unable to read it.
  • She walks and runs like a man.
  • The men lack grunts during sex

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Just tried it and have to say its a good story line so far. Congrats on the voice acting, it's brilliant. Few issues:

• Some of the text without voice acting is skipped too fast. You are unable to read it.
  • She walks and runs like a man.
  • The men lack grunts during sex
The not voiced text is a thing I didn't know, I'll add it to the clickup list of things to solve
Oh yeah, her walking animation doesn't please me at all as well, unfortunately we didn't have time to change it yet.
About males lacking grunts, we didn't use to have the audios, but recently we asked the voice actor to record a few and soon there will be some audios there.

Reactions: Dogless

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
Ok so, it's been YEARS since I first saw this game. Used to donate to the patreon until money got tight. And I can almost distinctly remember a bestiality tag on this game at that point in time. Which I don't see now. When was it removed and why? I ask because no, I don't want to scroll through 60 pages worth to find out. I still plan on playing/supporting, I just wanna know what happened.

Reactions: Kalyskah

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Ok so, it's been YEARS since I first saw this game. Used to donate to the patreon until money got tight. And I can almost distinctly remember a bestiality tag on this game at that point in time. Which I don't see now. When was it removed and why? I ask because no, I don't want to scroll through 60 pages worth to find out. I still plan on playing/supporting, I just wanna know what happened.
Thank you for your support, in the past or in the future, it will help us to keep growing the game!
About the tags, if you scroll down to the part that it says 18+ creations you'll be able to understand it by following this link here:

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
Well fucksalt. (insert rant about patreon being ruled by prudes here) I will be subbing back to the patreon when money's no longer an issues. And thank you again for all your work.

Is there any chance of an unofficial patch being released or perhaps mod support for others?

• Red Heart

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Well fucksalt. (insert rant about patreon being ruled by prudes here) I will be subbing back to the patreon when money's no longer an issues. And thank you again for all your work.

Is there any chance of an unofficial patch being released or perhaps mod support for others?
I don't think it will happen. But there might be scenes between Kalyskah and were-creatures in the future, or maybe tentacles as well haha
But I would say that's a long-term thing because creatures require a lot of work on modelling, texturing, skinning, rigging, animating, etc... And we want to add simpler stuff to fill the world with content before we move on to things that require a lot of effort.

Reactions: morbidpenguin

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
That is completely understandable. That's why I suggest leaving mod support open to fans who know how to do such things. Patreon can't say shit about independently developed and implemented third party options :D

In the end, it's y'all's game, and I respect whatever decisions you come to. Thank you for even putting something as quality as this out in the first place.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
degenerate coomer here. will the sexy vampire lady get fucked by werewolves and monsters in the future or will it just be humans. thx

• Haha
Reactions: 9_Int

JNI

Aug 15, 2019
Kalyskah

Thank you for either updating your Unreal Engine or performing some other act of programming magic which now allows your latest public release to run on my Windows 7 machine!

I had downloaded this version fully expecting for it to consigned to my "waiting for hardware update" folder, but thought I would give it a try anyway and lo and behold it worked!

This is a truly great game and I look forward to being able to play this and hopefully future updates.

• Red Heart

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
View attachment 946995

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When use directx crash fixer... (Vulkan option, because directx 11 and 12 give me the same error above).

View attachment 946996
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe your download was not complete? I downloaded the game through Itch myself and tested it and it worked. Did you get it through itch app?

Reactions: hulaneo

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
Maybe your download was not complete? I downloaded the game through Itch myself and tested it and it worked. Did you get it through itch app?
No, i downloaded it through nopy... =/
Will download with nopy now! Thanks!

Update: Download through ITCH work like magic! Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Can anyone tell me how much plot/story is playable right now ? there are 4 (or 3) quest in the journal and they all seem like dead ends. I kinda wanna explore a bit more but i wanna know the story as well, any sort of help is appreciated.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
The game is in pre-alpha phase for now. The amount of quests in the final product is unknow but for all we know, we are not even in the middle of the begining of the story.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
does anyone know how to do magic and stuff
For now you can push enemies by pressing Q and pull them by holding the button. And once you reach the open world, you can summon blood hounds.

Can anyone tell me how much plot/story is playable right now ? there are 4 (or 3) quest in the journal and they all seem like dead ends. I kinda wanna explore a bit more but i wanna know the story as well, any sort of help is appreciated.
That's it for now, we've been working more on the level design and core mechanics so far. But now we are adding new quests monthly.

The game is in pre-alpha phase for now. The amount of quests in the final product is unknow but for all we know, we are not even in the middle of the begining of the story.
Yep, for now this is mostly the prologue.

Reactions: Mystermask
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes