G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
after defeating the bandits in the camp, the demon stands still instead of following me

after leaving the catacombs my eq was gone

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
still nothing All the time I only have that I can spend the night with her but there is no option that I spent with her even though I managed to induce an orgasm 1606056577244.png 1606056591023.png

Scandle1983

Jan 18, 2018
could someone please upload an unpacked version of the game, it does not get unpacked, program always writes damaged file. Would be great if someone can help me, thank you

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
WinRar But I have already tried other programs and no program unpacks the games with which I asked for help
Dude, you asked the same exact question in like 3 threads (might be more in the ones i don't follow). Same message word for word. Maybe just google your answer rather than spam the forum?

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
hello the map extends to where I made the city of thieve and I have more than one quest ? I specify my version of the game is 0.12.4

Reactions: Kalyskah

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
hello the map extends to where I made the city of thieve and I have more than one quest ? I specify my version of the game is 0.12.4
That's where the content ends for now. We have been working a lot on the basic mechanics and level design and from now on we'll be able to release quests more steadily! Come again in three months because there will be more cool stuff for you to explore. Until then, I'll share a picture of the latest cutscenes I was working on today!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those cutscenes will be on the release we'll make on Patreon today or tomorrow. The quests are not 100% done, there might be some issues with animation sync and sometimes NPC collision behaving oddly, but it's a work in progress!

I also took these new renders of Kalyskah xD

ScreenShot00085.png
1606705585900.png

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
quick question... are you building game your own?... because.. i think it kinda slow....
Thanks
We have four people working directly on the game and others that help from time to time:
  1. The writer
  2. The level Designer
  3. the 3d modeler
  4. And me that work on programming, animating, managing the team, talking with the community, cutting audios to put on the engine (With the help of a friend), user interface, skinning clothes so they fit on the characters once you get to the game, etc.

And even with all that, we are being able to release patches every month with several new features and enhancements. I don't think we are working slowly considering that the number of people working directly in new features is so little. And considering what I posted above, I'm really overloaded with work and if we managed to get more support on our Patreon, we would be able to hire at least a new programmer or Animator so I could split a few of my tasks between new members of the team.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
quick question when is the next free build going to be released? is it end at the month or couple months delay?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I suppose the presence of some of the "too slow" crowd is a good thing in a way. It means people are interested and wanting more. Given the general visual quality and complexity of the game, I'd say it's going pretty strong for development pace and release cadence.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
quick question when is the next free build going to be released? is it end at the month or couple months delay?
Next public demo will be released at day 15 of this month

I suppose the presence of some of the "too slow" crowd is a good thing in a way. It means people are interested and wanting more. Given the general visual quality and complexity of the game, I'd say it's going pretty strong for development pace and release cadence.
For sure!

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Even if its slow, I gotta say this game got me hooked somehow. Curious about one thing, so lets assume we get all the blood shards back, go back to our full strength, but then what? Does the game end or we still roam around and wreck a bit of havoc?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Even if its slow, I gotta say this game got me hooked somehow. Curious about one thing, so lets assume we get all the blood shards back, go back to our full strength, but then what? Does the game end or we still roam around and wreck a bit of havoc?
Without giving spoilers, the story will be more about what happens after Kaly gets the blood shards than about getting them.

Reactions: konyphoney
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes