bluestar60

Nov 30, 2018
You should consider toggles for things in the options menu specialty for things that are new and could be buggy or unbalanced so people can turn it off and enjoy the rest of the demo

Balance is like the last thing you do after adding all features to anyone who dosnt do game development so this and all games will always be very unbalanced through out its development. But what can be done is add options and toggles so players/testers can still test out the rest of the game without having to endure a specific thing thats wrong or annoys them.
In this instance the stamina having a toggle to turn it off is just nice to have for testers, you could even add a percentage slider then testers can set it them selves and give you a feedback on what might be the best setting to have

This sort of mentality would be a better experience for players/testers during this early experimental phase that you then remove as the project starts to become a functioning game

Also adding a simple cheat menu also allows more people to test other parts of the game wile skipping parts they dont like, this sort of thing is very nice and more appealing for your testers. This should keep more people in the game and less likely to stop playing/testing untill the game is what they consider fixed

I am a ue4 developer my self and this is something i would have setup as a standard personally id rather people can configure there testing experience and enjoy it rather then trying to get past things if either failed to get correctly or havnt had time to address. Knowing iv provided tool for users to navigate around issues as best as i can predict allows me to worry less about issues and bug fixes specially on systems not fully complete

An admin style menu would also be worth if you dont already have one inhouse where players can open a menu spawn creatures, npcs, items ect and mess around. You could have quest resetting options in this menu incase quests bug out, players can come in here and try to reset them and even a quest complete button that progresses quests on to the next stage is helpful specially if there is a bug preventing players form completing quests in the intended way, they can use this menu to progress and test other quests and not remain stuck or have to restart the whole save.
You can add a report issue button to this menu so players can report bugs from within the menu ect
A simple thing that just sends an email is easy enough, if you setup a new email account it then becomes your official bug report system for the long run

Anyway these are just my suggestions from one dev to another, Its important to remember you project is not a game yet and your players are testes so they could do with the tools they need to test

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
An Heirloom Lost

A little bit of the new quest we're working for version 0.13. There are a few details and bugs to fix on the animations but we are reviewing it this week. The new patch with this quest will be released to our patrons somewhere on the next week, and to the public the next month!

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
I'M stuck in the quest " talk to the innkeeper at night " thing... i cannot talk to anybody in that inn
any tips or am i doing something wrong ?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I'M stuck in the quest " talk to the innkeeper at night " thing... i cannot talk to anybody in that inn
any tips or am i doing something wrong ?
You can use the bed on the second floor to rest until something around 8 or 9pm, then talk with madame Bouchard at the inn. She is a woman with black hair, light brown skin and wearing green. She will be standing next to the bar

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
i've got a quest about the blood transfusion thing.. and i talk to the nurse jessie and the game stuck in this screen...

i cannot do anything so i just quit the game and start over...

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
i've got a quest about the blood transfusion thing.. and i talk to the nurse jessie and the game stuck in this screen...

i cannot do anything so i just quit the game and start over...
Seems like the dialogue got stuck on a loop.. Strange.. I'll add this on the todo list. Do you remember after which line you got stuck on this loop?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hello everyone, Corintio here!

Today I've done something I was about to do for a long time: Finally changed both our Patreon and itch URL from lustful illumination to Nobre Lobo.

The new link to download the public version of the game is this:

And our new Patreon URL is this one here:

And I'll also update the latest release post to match the newest link.

Thank you very much for your support and ah! In case you are a Portuguese speaker, I will give a lecture tomorrow at 1pm (Brazilian time) where I will talk about the game and also a bit about my journey until we reached this point. The online lecture will happen by following this .

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Lecture I gave about Kalysakh (in Portuguease)

I recently posted about an online lecture I was going to give to some students here in Brazil and if you did not get the chance to watch it then, the video is here!
(Unfortunately, my face is not being shown at the side... you would be able to see how I gesticulate like a crazy person when I'm speaking!)

Since I was talking to Brazilian students, I spoke in Portuguese, and unfortunately, I don't even know how to make subtitles!
But if you are a Portuguese speaker, on this video I talked about the team, how we came together. What I work with every day and also, how I dealt with one of the things that got me completely crazy at the beginning of the project: The timezone difference between all the members of the team, that are scattered all across the globe.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
That's better anyway. Amateur and even professional game devs tend to get into a habit of overextending. One just needs to look at Star Citizen and all the feature creep. Less is more when it comes to actually finishing a project with limited resources.

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
it's so buggy for me. i have another bug with the daugther of the inn owner... after i end the conversation it stuck there ( the same with the nurse one )... i suggest you test it your self?...

also i tried to meet the nurse the other time, i sleep for couple hours even days... it still stuck there....

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
it's so buggy for me. i have another bug with the daugther of the inn owner... after i end the conversation it stuck there ( the same with the nurse one )... i suggest you test it your self?...

also i tried to meet the nurse the other time, i sleep for couple hours even days... it still stuck there....
We fixed the bug with the nurse today, some patrons already have access to it together with a bunch of other updates. But it will be out on a public patch next month, probably.
And we do test the game ourselves several times every time we ran a patch. Some of the most common errors we see are when we release something that changes the save\load mechanics and people don't delete their config folder in the AppData.
But on the case of the dialogue with Jessie, it was related to the logic of the dialogue flow, so something on our side.

novatallion

Oct 11, 2019
is there any another sexual interaction other than human debug mode?
at first, it was amazing and fun, but slowly gets boring

please bring sex scene to wild creature like, bears, wolves, etc, or at least, rape sex could be fun

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes