Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
this games looks soooo cool and good and its nice to see its getting updated!! i am just scared my laptop can't handle it and wanted to ask if there are also old men and gobilns/dwarves for sex and how big her tits get when i make them max? so cool that there is a character editor i am just a bit scared i can't make her more curvy and can only fuck pretty smooth looking men. xD

donysz

Sep 3, 2020
Observations:

- Game freezes after talking to Ilya Bouchard after starting work in the inn. Had to restart.
- Text in box disappears after about 3 seconds, leaving a blank box. Repeats after each skip on conversation
- After killing one of the wolves, the healthbar and level of enemy is stuck to the ground even when there is no wolf to be found
- Would be great if we can rewind so we can play all the scenarios (the guard scene when entering the town)

Anyway, good job by the developers (y)

Last edited:

aktzv

Jan 7, 2018
Please can you advise me with my bug?

Yesterday I played first time this version. And after I slay the beast at the end of the temple, game loaded completely default character with level 1 and without any equipment, except that which you have at the beginning of the game. But anyway i continued to play for a moment because I didn't have any save from before except autosave. And I didn't want to start from the beginning.

But anyway, I start today new character because I didn't enjoy playing like that (and also start saving game by the way). But after leaving the temple and starting that quest to save James and kill those thieves, those two thieves just arent there, and I am stuck. Also, no cinematics are at the beginning of the quest.

And I try several time to load saves before killing the beast or after killing but nothing help. (Only thing which change is daytime after killing of the beast).

So please can you advise me on how to proceed? Should I start again from the beginning or reinstall game?
(Sorry for bad english)

Reactions: BootlegBill

testry

Sep 18, 2017

Yesterday I played first time this version. And after I slay the beast at the end of the temple, game loaded completely default character with level 1 and without any equipment, except that which you have at the beginning of the game. But anyway i continued to play for a moment because I didn't have any save from before except autosave. And I didn't want to start from the beginning.

But anyway, I start today new character because I didn't enjoy playing like that (and also start saving game by the way). But after leaving the temple and starting that quest to save James and kill those thieves, those two thieves just arent there, and I am stuck. Also, no cinematics are at the beginning of the quest.

And I try several time to load saves before killing the beast or after killing but nothing help. (Only thing which change is daytime after killing of the beast).

So please can you advise me on how to proceed? Should I start again from the beginning or reinstall game?
(Sorry for bad english)
It happened to me as well in the 11 version: I started the second chapter DURING NIGHT with different clothes and fewer items and the hat on even I was not wearing it (things started weird during the cinematics). I reloaded a chapter 1 save and found myself with the right items and IN DAYLIGHT, I think this is what's supposed to happen.

I like the first part and I like to play it over again. If you do aswell save in a few points. I saved after I got on the other side of the bridge and before freeing Merishya (If you have the key but the quest asks you to find it, you can drop it and pick it up).

Then in Chapter 2 a new save at start. And one by one after I decided I finished something or when I wanted to try different paths.

About chapter 1: when reloading the enemies will respawn and probably some items as well so I prefer to keep savings at key moments in the game.
Make a save before doing any quest in the game, if possible if you replay the game, save before taking a new quest.

The game is still in early stage so play it like you are testing it.

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Is there any impregnation/risk of pregnancy content planned? Whether its Kalyskah herself (I know whether or not vampires can reproduce is a toss up depending on the universe) or other women such as Merishya.
Not being pregnant, but there will be some parts of the story where Kalyskah will turn other vampires

I have a suggestion it will be hard to do so it would have to be in the future but it would be cool if we can turn npc's we beat in battle into ghouls and they can help you in battle, im only saying this because im the type of guy to have minions attack and do stuff for me while i sit back and watch.
This will be done with Magic in the future, when we have the "mind control" skilltree

Yes, that issue has troubled several games recently. It can be FIXED ONLY by the DEVELOPER. I think she or he has to update to the latest unreal engine version. See the thread of the game "silicon lust". If I remember correctly it was fixed by an update of the unreal engine.
We are using the latest version of Unreal Engine, 4.25.3 already

Previous Version Was Working And I Have Win 7 But The New Version Is Not Working Please Fix it
Windows 7 stopped to work ever since we moved to unreal 4.24
Finally got around to replaying the whole posted version to what I guess is completion.
- Cape physics are still broken and constantly bounce around during cutscenes.
- Get stuck on exiting the second Ilya Bouchard conversation. The one where you can invite her to bed or ask for advice.
- Text boxes are still way too fast and can't be read in time a lot of the times, especially when there is a lot of text. It might just be me clicking too much before the conversations but I doubt it.
- Madame Bouchard and Mr. Bouchard still have dialogue lines reversed where the man will speak with the woman's voice and vice-versa.
+ New area is nice but besides new enemies and a Kalyskah clone with a witch hat there's nothing there yet. Hopefully the next version adds some stuff to do besides murder the locals or test sex animations.
- Farm and most buildings are still empty and useless.
- Apothecary/doctor never spawns or I can't find her. Same deal with the blacksmith. Can't enter blacksmith's house to see if I can find her due to vampiric weakness.
- Jumping animation stretches the fingers in the left hand in a weird way.
- More stats? I think there's more stats or maybe just one more. As far as I can tell the non-combat stats don't do anything yet.
- Scripted sex animation with the guard at the town entrance has some quirks. Kalyskah disappears near his climax. Upon first obediently kneeling she has her back to him, etc.
- Female guard still doesn't have anything.
+ Force push and pull are neat in combat and the hellhound summon makes combat a whole lot easier. Didn't even need to use blood buff to kill things, just timed parries and strikes.
- Still some typos in the journal. Journal always shows Kalyskah has an A cup despite having a D cup. Doesn't affect anything in game though.
+ Town seems to have less npc's which would normally be a bad thing but in my view it's good since they had no dialogue or any role besides testing sex animations.
+ Swimming works fine and feels fluid. At last Kalyskah can cross running water.
+ Neck hole fixed.

Not a lot to see yet if you played the previous free version. I don't recall if you guys started working on that James scene but a suggestion would be to give the Succubus something to do during it instead of stand there in the background with her head forward like a dullard or make sure to have her off screen.
We didn't added new quests yet because there were many bugs to be fixed, but we are at a place that I think that the bugs are not breaking the game and we will start to add more content and then come back to review these details you mentioned. Thanks for the feedback, I'll add them to the list of 'todo'

this games looks soooo cool and good and its nice to see its getting updated!! i am just scared my laptop can't handle it and wanted to ask if there are also old men and gobilns/dwarves for sex and how big her tits get when i make them max? so cool that there is a character editor i am just a bit scared i can't make her more curvy and can only fuck pretty smooth looking men. xD
The only change you'll be able to make on her body is her breast size, since other things could make it really hard for us to adjust all the morphs for the different clothes she can wear. We might add a muscle slider in the future, and there will definable have a tattoo system at some point.
As for the NPC characters, they are still being reworked.

Observations:

- Game freezes after talking to Ilya Bouchard after starting work in the inn. Had to restart.
- Text in box disappears after about 3 seconds, leaving a blank box. Repeats after each skip on conversation
- After killing one of the wolves, the healthbar and level of enemy is stuck to the ground even when there is no wolf to be found
- Would be great if we can rewind so we can play all the scenarios (the guard scene when entering the town)

Anyway, good job by the developers (y)
Thanks for the feedback. As for rewind, you can have multiple save slots if you open the save manager, so you can save the game before talking with he guards and then go back to try the other options.

(Sorry for bad english)

It happened to me as well in the 11 version: I started the second chapter DURING NIGHT with different clothes and fewer items and the hat on even I was not wearing it (things started weird during the cinematics). I reloaded a chapter 1 save and found myself with the right items and IN DAYLIGHT, I think this is what's supposed to happen.

I like the first part and I like to play it over again. If you do aswell save in a few points. I saved after I got on the other side of the bridge and before freeing Merishya (If you have the key but the quest asks you to find it, you can drop it and pick it up).

Then in Chapter 2 a new save at start. And one by one after I decided I finished something or when I wanted to try different paths.

About chapter 1: when reloading the enemies will respawn and probably some items as well so I prefer to keep savings at key moments in the game.
Make a save before doing any quest in the game, if possible if you replay the game, save before taking a new quest.

The game is still in early stage so play it like you are testing it.
This bug usually happens when you have an older save\config file on the folder C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Kalyskah_RPG

Yes, in DirectX 11 mode (Or Vulkan with the next release iirc)
We had to drop on vulkan support because my computer stoped to be able to compile it for some reason.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
This is a Work in progress of the new cutscene we've been working on. During the quest, Kalyskah will be able to change her approach between romantic, dominant or submissive, and there will be different outcomes depending on how she behaves. We'll be releasing this quest next month if everything works all right =)

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Not being pregnant, but there will be some parts of the story where Kalyskah will turn other vampires

This will be done with Magic in the future, when we have the "mind control" skilltree

Windows 7 stopped to work ever since we moved to unreal 4.24

We didn't added new quests yet because there were many bugs to be fixed, but we are at a place that I think that the bugs are not breaking the game and we will start to add more content and then come back to review these details you mentioned. Thanks for the feedback, I'll add them to the list of 'todo'

The only change you'll be able to make on her body is her breast size, since other things could make it really hard for us to adjust all the morphs for the different clothes she can wear. We might add a muscle slider in the future, and there will definable have a tattoo system at some point.
As for the NPC characters, they are still being reworked.

Thanks for the feedback. As for rewind, you can have multiple save slots if you open the save manager, so you can save the game before talking with he guards and then go back to try the other options.

This bug usually happens when you have an older save\config file on the folder C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Kalyskah_RPG

We had to drop on vulkan support because my computer stopped to be able to compile it for some reason.
I'm glad you're working on gameplay features such as world design, squashing bugs, core mechanics, quests, etc. instead of just adding npcs and animations like Wildlife. It's a shame this is a smaller, less funded project. More scenes are always nice of course but animations without context is pretty lame I think. Right now the first dungeon feels pretty good to play and is fairly bug free. Though I did see that the red underwear was added to the slave clothes that Kalyskah starts with which looks weird. Not sure if that was intentional.

"A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing." - George Lucas
"A sex scene without a story is a pretty boring thing." - me

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
This is a Work in progress of the new cutscene we've been working on. During the quest, Kalyskah will be able to change her approach between romantic, dominant or submissive, and there will be different outcomes depending on how she behaves. We'll be releasing this quest next month if everything works all right =)

That bark lookes painful to her back, although it would be funny to see a variant of Kalyskah who doesn't give a fuck about bloody scratch marks on her back, or even a BDSM feel. Otherwise, it looks a bit weird to see her slide on the tree trunk like that.

El Duderino

Jul 28, 2019
Hm, strange. You could ask the developer of "Silicon Lust" what exactly he or she did to remove exactly the same issue. It would be a benefit for many other recent unreal engine based games if the solution would widely be known.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Hm, strange. You could ask the developer of "Silicon Lust" what exactly he or she did to remove exactly the same issue. It would be a benefit for many other recent unreal engine based games if the solution would widely be known.
What he probably meant is that the current playable version on the front page he is using is the buggy 4.25.0 and the next version of the game he is currently working on is with the 4.25.3 unreal engine. It meant that the bug while resolve itself in the next version of the game.

There is still the workaround that i posted on page 55:

Here is a temporary patch for those with Windows 7:

Put the Win64 file inside /Kalyskah_RPG/Binaries
Kalyskah :You should probably add the link for the temporary fix on the front page until the next update of the game.

El Duderino

Jul 28, 2019
What he probably meant is that the current playable version on the front page he is using is the buggy 4.25.0 and the next version of the game he is currently working on is with the 4.25.3 unreal engine. It meant that the bug while resolve itself in the next version of the game.

There is still the workaround that i posted on page 55:

Kalyskah :You should probably add the link for the temporary fix on the front page until the next update of the game.
Ah, thanks for the info!

Regarding the link to the temporary fix: every time I try it I only get "403 Forbidden / nginx"

Never mind! I will wait for the next update.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
403 mean a temporary ban of your ip from the server, that's weird, you could try using Tor or a proxy.

Edit: Writting that i realized that it would be probably better if i just upload the file somewhere else :

Remember, put the Win64 file inside /Kalyskah_RPG/Binaries

Last edited:
Reactions: El Duderino

El Duderino

Jul 28, 2019
403 mean a temporary ban of your ip from the server, that's weird, you could try using Tor or a proxy.

Edit: Writting that i realized that it would be probably better if i just upload the file somewhere else :

Remember, put the Win64 file inside /Kalyskah_RPG/Binaries
Thanks!

Reactions: Mystermask

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
That bark lookes painful to her back, although it would be funny to see a variant of Kalyskah who doesn't give a fuck about bloody scratch marks on her back, or even a BDSM feel. Otherwise, it looks a bit weird to see her slide on the tree trunk like that.
You are the second person who comment about the bark on Kaly's back!
Well, to be fair, Kaly's body is pretty resilient :sneaky:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Ohh that needs a lot of Motion work, the progression and pose changes look extreme linear snap robotic in this WIP Animation result so far.

Also that Camera change and the result on the Water surface rendering failing screenspace reflections maybe better to go with planar reflections ? very disturbing.

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
We have just released version 0.13.1 to our patrons. You can check the full changelog !

Here is a video showing a bit of what changed. Mostly we worked on the combat, by adding magic to the enemies, making them able to block and avoid attacks, and also improved the follower AI in general. =D

Notice that the life bars are now way much better as well.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes