Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Excuse me, is there a button to cum? And I saw the tag that say group sex, may I know if there are threesomes and the like?
Currently the only way to have the group sex scenes is to lose to the undead at the dungeon, and there must be 2 of them next to you. But on the next month we'll work on a new scene where kaly will have a threesome with a couple =)

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Wow, this is pretty sweet...me likey :love:

Edit - Played current content and love the potential this game has. Great voice acting and visuals too.
Left a review of 4 stars as my fair assessment. Needs more support :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalyskah

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
I'm not entirely clear on the policies involved, but I believe Mordor law permits mortals for work related purposes. Not sure if they have to be essential jobs or need a mask to go outside, but I'd think it safe to assume as much anyways, so tell them to bring PPE.
Mortals that are key workers are allowed without question, however non essential mortals have to have 2 items of identification and a sacrifice.

Reactions: crash.7ds

Sethjdorr

Jun 25, 2020
This game is amazing keep up the good work. and may i ask in the future are we going to be able to turn people just out of the blue or only specific people? im fine with ether, im just curious.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalyskah

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Finally got the intro film with James to play. Makes the subsequent scene with him make a lot more sense. However, didn't see him take the blood crystal but it could be inferred he took it when the stab happened so it's fine, also he didn't seem to untie her but protagonist ends up untied. Not a big deal continuity-wise since I've seen similar things happen in AAA games. Sometimes transitions between cutscenes and gameplay are not perfectly synced up in those games as well. Not sure if gameplay balance for the easiest difficulty has been addressed yet as PC loses health like mad unless in blood buff with constant regenerating health when fighting the mobs in the first dungeon. Normal seems easier. Haven't tried any of the other difficulties.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Mortals that are key workers are allowed without question, however non essential mortals have to have 2 items of identification and a sacrifice.
Ah, then it has changed since last I saw. At the beginning of the year, mortals merely needed one form of ID and in place of a sacrifice only needed the blood of a virgin, toenail of a king, or a tail feather from a chicken.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Hello, will it work with a 4gb ram pc?
That's a tight rope if that's total system memory, especially if you're running on a modern OS like Win10 which would normally use a good hunk of that on its own. On my machine, the game typically needs 2Gb when running minimum, sometimes gitting 3Gb, but not everything is on lowest settings so you could shave off in some places just not that much. 4Gb might be just enough if barely, but for sure your performance will suffer for it even on lowest, and that's if you manage to not crash on start.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Hi guys,

Never tried this one so here's my question: Is the game in its current state worth downloading? I have a crappy internet connection so it would take several hours. I can comfortably run the game at its max settings, just not that keen downloading for probably half a day only to have 2 hours of gameplay. Read the reviews and I am not convinced, some say there's not enough sex, some say there's enough story. Help me out?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
This game is amazing keep up the good work. and may i ask in the future are we going to be able to turn people just out of the blue or only specific people? im fine with ether, im just curious.
We have thought about adding a mechanic like that in the past, to turn others into vampires. But this can create some unforeseen complications on the story so I would say that we won't be working on this feature at the current moment. But maybe we can change our mind. Right now we need to work on more quests to develop the story.

any way to play on MAC ?
Unfortunately not =(

Reactions: Pogo123

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hi guys,

Never tried this one so here's my question: Is the game in its current state worth downloading? I have a crappy internet connection so it would take several hours. I can comfortably run the game at its max settings, just not that keen downloading for probably half a day only to have 2 hours of gameplay. Read the reviews and I am not convinced, some say there's not enough sex, some say there's enough story. Help me out?
The game has been in development for a while. So some of the reviews are from older versions. If you are looking for more than 2 hours of gameplay, I'm not entirely sure that the game has it on ti's current state. it might have something around one and a half hour depending on how fast you can leave the starting dungeon. Sometimes it can be more. We have been working on the main features of the game for over a year, and now the basic mechanics are kind of done and we have started to actually introduce the main story only two months ago or something like that, when we finished the "city of thieves" questline. If the internet connection is an issue for you and you don't want to spend more time downloading the game than actually playing it, I would suggest you wait two months because then version 0.13 will probably be released with the new questline where Kaly will help a couple to get their wedding ring back. And this quest will have 2 erotic scenes and some other nice things to look at the level design.
I would be really glad if you'd like to follow our progress =)

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Finally got the intro film with James to play. Makes the subsequent scene with him make a lot more sense. However, didn't see him take the blood crystal but it could be inferred he took it when the stab happened so it's fine, also he didn't seem to untie her but protagonist ends up untied. Not a big deal continuity-wise since I've seen similar things happen in AAA games. Sometimes transitions between cutscenes and gameplay are not perfectly synced up in those games as well. Not sure if gameplay balance for the easiest difficulty has been addressed yet as PC loses health like mad unless in blood buff with constant regenerating health when fighting the mobs in the first dungeon. Normal seems easier. Haven't tried any of the other difficulties.
Thank you for your feedback!
Yeah, James scene makes way much more sense after the starting cutscene. If I can tell you a secret: He is not actually stealing the blood gem from Kaly because we don't have the 3d model of it yet o_O

About difficulty issues: We are about to introduce a few new mechanics, like ranged combat and more magic. And only then we should actually worry about the balance because otherwise, we will be making a lot of planing to something that will soon be changed because at some point enemies will start to fire arrows at Kaly.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
hello ive got question ive seen old post on net 1 yr ago it was possible to play on win 7 is that still possible ?

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes