Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
That's a tight rope if that's total system memory, especially if you're running on a modern OS like Win10 which would normally use a good hunk of that on its own. On my machine, the game typically needs 2Gb when running minimum, sometimes gitting 3Gb, but not everything is on lowest settings so you could shave off in some places just not that much. 4Gb might be just enough if barely, but for sure your performance will suffer for it even on lowest, and that's if you manage to not crash on start.
okay mate thx for the reply

Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
Decided to try it today again. Remembered trying this game some months back so went for it again. City of thieves there are couple texture bugs getting out and looking up we have missing part of the rooftop missing. walking around the city we notice some lamps are floating. invisible walls while coming down from stairs. we can jump over the invisible walls coming down but still. Maybe the developer can check them out and maybe fix them :D on the inn there are two npc at night sitting over the bar that we cant interact with them.
Also i believe there is a typo she is not a "coutesan" but a courtesan if she decides to go that path in the inn.

Last edited:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Any chance to add an option to pass time instantly ?

Waiting for the night is kinda boring.
Go to a bed. It might just be the bed in the inn. It's not really explained but there is an option to sleep there though I don't even know if there's a prompt.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Any chance to add an option to pass time instantly ?

Waiting for the night is kinda boring.
You can sleep in a bed at Kelhold (the one in the room that the old man tells Kaly that she can use) And there is also a bed at the tavern that you can sleep on

Can I run on Windows 7? How To Fix Error?
View attachment 792339
hello ive got question ive seen old post on net 1 yr ago it was possible to play on win 7 is that still possible ?

I know some people making some workaround to get the game to work in Windows 7, but I don't know how they do it. The Unreal Engine seems to have stopped to support Windows 7 ever since unreal 2.24 and when we updated the game to this version of the engine, it stopped to work in windows 7. But to be honest, not even Microsoft itself supports windows 7 anymore...

Decided to try it today again. Remembered trying this game some months back so went for it again. City of thieves there are couple texture bugs getting out and looking up we have missing part of the rooftop missing. walking around the city we notice some lamps are floating. invisible walls while coming down from stairs. we can jump over the invisible walls coming down but still. Maybe the developer can check them out and maybe fix them :D on the inn there are two npc at night sitting over the bar that we cant interact with them.
Also i believe there is a typo she is not a "coutesan" but a courtesan if she decides to go that path in the inn.
We'll have a look at this, thank you!

I wonder if the Dev will make bigger boobs options :/ ?
You can customise some parts of Kalyskah appearance in the game. Her breasts are one of the options.

Jul 21, 2019
You can sleep in a bed at Kelhold (the one in the room that the old man tells Kaly that she can use) And there is also a bed at the tavern that you can sleep on
I checked all the beds before I made that reply and couldn't find an interact-able bed.
In the hotel I also tried to use the beds but I couldn't.

In my opinion it would be a good idea to add a cutscene that shows the interactible beds in each place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalyskah

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
I started a new game to see what changed, but I am stuck at "farmers being attacked" - the event simply doesnt trigger. Loading an old save brings up the event. No idea how to process from here.

Except that the constant updates and the overall quality, especially of the cut scenes make this one of the best games I've played more recently. Keep up the good work!

Tanelia

Feb 11, 2018
Is there any impregnation/risk of pregnancy content planned? Whether its Kalyskah herself (I know whether or not vampires can reproduce is a toss up depending on the universe) or other women such as Merishya.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Sethjdorr

Jun 25, 2020
I have a suggestion it will be hard to do so it would have to be in the future but it would be cool if we can turn npc's we beat in battle into ghouls and they can help you in battle, im only saying this because im the type of guy to have minions attack and do stuff for me while i sit back and watch.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
The game is really good, sadly, my computer is such a potato that doesn't load after i kill the pet and break free from the dungeon, and this quarantine doesn't me allow to buy a new one, but as soon as i get a better one 10/10 that i'll be coming back to check out again.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Here is a temporary patch for those with Windows 7:

Put the Win64 file inside /Kalyskah_RPG/Binaries

This bug was not made by the author of this game but afected a lot of other game using the same engine and have been fixed last week. It will resolve itself in the next version of the game and you won't need this fix in the next version.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Finally got around to replaying the whole posted version to what I guess is completion.
- Cape physics are still broken and constantly bounce around during cutscenes.
- Get stuck on exiting the second Ilya Bouchard conversation. The one where you can invite her to bed or ask for advice.
- Text boxes are still way too fast and can't be read in time a lot of the times, especially when there is a lot of text. It might just be me clicking too much before the conversations but I doubt it.
- Madame Bouchard and Mr. Bouchard still have dialogue lines reversed where the man will speak with the woman's voice and vice-versa.
+ New area is nice but besides new enemies and a Kalyskah clone with a witch hat there's nothing there yet. Hopefully the next version adds some stuff to do besides murder the locals or test sex animations.
- Farm and most buildings are still empty and useless.
- Apothecary/doctor never spawns or I can't find her. Same deal with the blacksmith. Can't enter blacksmith's house to see if I can find her due to vampiric weakness.
- Jumping animation stretches the fingers in the left hand in a weird way.
- More stats? I think there's more stats or maybe just one more. As far as I can tell the non-combat stats don't do anything yet.
- Scripted sex animation with the guard at the town entrance has some quirks. Kalyskah disappears near his climax. Upon first obediently kneeling she has her back to him, etc.
- Female guard still doesn't have anything.
+ Force push and pull are neat in combat and the hellhound summon makes combat a whole lot easier. Didn't even need to use blood buff to kill things, just timed parries and strikes.
- Still some typos in the journal. Journal always shows Kalyskah has an A cup despite having a D cup. Doesn't affect anything in game though.
+ Town seems to have less npc's which would normally be a bad thing but in my view it's good since they had no dialogue or any role besides testing sex animations.
+ Swimming works fine and feels fluid. At last Kalyskah can cross running water.
+ Neck hole fixed.

Not a lot to see yet if you played the previous free version. I don't recall if you guys started working on that James scene but a suggestion would be to give the Succubus something to do during it instead of stand there in the background with her head forward like a dullard or make sure to have her off screen.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes