Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
My assumption would be rebuilding her power base then?
That's a really good guess! And yep, it's about rebuilding her legacy. How, well, that's up for the player.
But we are making sure that the player will have different ways to approach this when it comes to her alignment towards compassionate and pure evil as well.

Reactions: Mystermask

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
That's a really good guess! And yep, it's about rebuilding her legacy. How, well, that's up for the player.
But we are making sure that the player will have different ways to approach this when it comes to her alignment towards compassionate and pure evil as well.
Which I also assume, starts with putting that village under her control?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Which I also assume, starts with putting that village under her control?
There are things related to this, yep, but not exactly controlling the village because Kalyskah's plans are outside of Milhaven area.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Kind of ran into an odd bug, cleared all of the "underground level" looted everything I could find, killed the "boss", got topside, went down to see kill the bandits part, but they never spawned, instead I am greeted by an flying sword. Untitled.png
No idea what could be causing this, attaching my save as well, just in case.
Edit: To clarify, I did get the quest update to kill the bandits, but no cutscene played or anything like that.

Last edited:

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
Kind of ran into an odd bug, cleared all of the "underground level" looted everything I could find, killed the "boss", got topside, went down to see kill the bandits part, but they never spawned, instead I am greeted by an flying sword.
Edit: To clarify, I did get the quest update to kill the bandits, but no cutscene played or anything like that.
Don’t hold your breath till you get help. I reported this a few month ago when I was still a Patreon and beside the suggestion to use an old save game after that point nothing happened.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Don’t hold your breath till you get help. I reported this a few month ago when I was still a Patreon and beside the suggestion to use an old save game after that point nothing happened.
Tried, new game several times, still ended up this way.
Edit: Think it's somehow related to the time of the day, on first playtrough I got out of the tomb midnight, now I keep popping out at 7am and same bandit bug every time.

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Kind of ran into an odd bug, cleared all of the "underground level" looted everything I could find, killed the "boss", got topside, went down to see kill the bandits part, but they never spawned, instead I am greeted by an flying sword. View attachment 936296
Tried, new game several times, still ended up this way.
Edit: Think it's somehow related to the time of the day, on first playtrough I got out of the tomb midnight, now I keep popping out at 7am and same bandit bug every time.
This is a known issue from this version of the game. It is caused by retrompatibility problems because we have changed the way save\loading progress is handled and by then, you would have to delete the config folder inside your appdata folder. Because of the high amount of people that had this problem and the non-intuitive way to fix it, we are rolling a new patch on day 15 that will make those bandits not use the new way of save\load so people coming from older versions of the game won't have worry about deleting their config folder inside the app-data to solve this issue. Although on the next patch it might still be necessary to do it because we changed the way chests and shops save the stored items.
To workaround the problem and make the bandits appear on the current version you will need to erase your config folder
How: "Press Windows+R" and in the Run box put in %localappdata%\Kalyskah_RPG. Then delete the folder. Once you do that, every problem caused by retrocompatibility will be solved.

Do notice that the game is still under development and the save\load system, although stable most of the times, might break when we switch versions of the game because we are still improving it. So the recommended approach when testing a new version is to check the changelog to see if there was an update on the save\load system and if there is, delete at least the config folder to make sure the game will run smoothly.

I'm attaching to this post a save file with all the loot so you don't have to play the whole dungeon again.

Sorry if you had a bad experience with our support. But we did shared new saves for people to use and the issue will now be solved for good on the next public release that will happen until or on day 15.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
*sees that Kalyskah has a "big tits" tag now(?)* Really? Or is it just a forgotten tag? The last time (probably a year or so ago) I took a look at the game the biggest size was (going pure by looks) a B cup IIRC.

Jul 21, 2019
I remember when I played this game long ago, the biggest breast option caused some problems such as Kalyskah's hands going into her breasts in some cutscenes.

Has that issue been fixed ?

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
it cant complete my quest for giving back the ring to the couple.
I got the ring and all, but I just cant click on them :(

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
it cant complete my quest for giving back the ring to the couple.
I got the ring and all, but I just cant click on them :(
The quest is not 100% done yet, the content ends before you deliver the ring to them.

I remember when I played this game long ago, the biggest breast option caused some problems such as Kalyskah's hands going into her breasts in some cutscenes.

Has that issue been fixed ?
We haven't changed the animations to fix this. But we kinda solved a bug that caused breast physics to behave awkwardly by adding an option on the settings that you can adjust the physics scale on the breasts.

*sees that Kalyskah has a "big tits" tag now(?)* Really? Or is it just a forgotten tag? The last time (probably a year or so ago) I took a look at the game the biggest size was (going pure by looks) a B cup IIRC.
You can go to C or D cup on the game. The breasts can't be as big as they were before but that's because we had to make some sacrifices on the customization of the breasts in order to add physics to them.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
The quest is not 100% done yet, the content ends before you deliver the ring to them.

We haven't changed the animations to fix this. But we kinda solved a bug that caused breast physics to behave awkwardly by adding an option on the settings that you can adjust the physics scale on the breasts.

You can go to C or D cup on the game. The breasts can't be as big as they were before but that's because we had to make some sacrifices on the customization of the breasts in order to add physics to them.

Thank you for your reply, I thought I somehow broke the quest, because it started kind of buggy during the Inn prostitution scene.

Reactions: Kalyskah

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
How much sex interractions is there? I played it last time a year ago and manage only the first one in dungeons
8 Lesbian poses
Kalyskah_RPG-Win64-Shipping_A8VbQv7HWa.jpg

13 straight poses
Kalyskah_RPG-Win64-Shipping_vc4XIBd66a.jpg

And almost all of them have at least one interaction:
Kalyskah_RPG-Win64-Shipping_6le7ogzIRw.jpg

During the playthrough, you can trigger this gallery mode where you select a pose by talking with enemies that defeat you or by talking with some people that don't have a specific dialogue on the open world yet.
And we have two quests that can trigger cinematic scenes, where you can make choices during them to change how kalyskah behaves or what sh says, which changes the outcome of the quest, this is just a piece of one of them:

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes