El Duderino

Jul 28, 2019
It looks quite promising. However, I have found some bugs:
The boob physics stops working now and then. It can be reactivated by changing the jiggle factor but it does not work for long. This happens also when changing clothes. However, this is not easily noticable because the boob size slider seems not to work properly. It only adjusts the boob size between super super tiny and small. Strange, isn't it?
The owners of the inn are not at the bar but on the outside on the stairs. If you talk to them they and you are instantly teleported to the inn.
If you enter the bedroom in the topmost house the pawnshop owner (forgot her name) also enters, the door closes, you can't leave, and nothing happens anymore.
The wolves almost always kill you almost instantly. Please make them less damaging!

Ares10000

Aug 19, 2018
When we can expect link to the newest version? :)
There only added bugs. In 2 months we added half of the quest (no sex) and a cave with a couple of uninteresting enemies. The game only gets worse. Complete disappointment. Soon the last sponsors will run away. The authors don't understand why people love their game. And they went in the wrong direction. They began to spend time changing the weather, new clothes, new locations (although the old ones were almost never used), a stealth system, quests without sex. They forgot about sex in quests. Forgot about a lot of unfinished quests and scenes. They forgot about what attracts people to their game.
I was attracted by the opportunity to complete quests both with the help of sex and without it.
Good sex animations, with good facial expressions of the Main character.
Nothing like this has been added to the game for many months.

ravynne

Feb 13, 2018
I'm a supporter of this game and sponsor via patreon; I nearly always give authors the benefit of the doubt with their decisions as they are the ones with the vision and in the trenches making the game. Moreover, I have seen first hand how complex a game development process can be and the very real "mission creep" that can easily distract from the original vision.
That being said, even I can't really defend this latest update.

2 months delay for this update which comes after we had been promised that the puppeteers quest would be the very next item on their to do list, as soon as they finish back-end stuff necessary for game progression.

Instead we get this one side quest and a new skirt. wooo.

I tried asking them about this on their patreon twice but received no acknowledgment of my question. By itself, this wouldn't bother me but in combination with the delays, I've lost a lot of faith in this developer.

I'm going to continue to support them on patreon because I still have hopes that this is just one of those things where they are in a temporary "slump" of writing and are using these side-quests, weather updates and minor changes as a procrastination method to avoid working on the things that maybe they overpromised. Eventually they'll either decide to actually get down to writing what was in their roadmap or they'll give up on the game entirely. I hope the former as this game/concept holds so much promise for me.

Apr 28, 2021
There only added bugs. In 2 months we added half of the quest (no sex) and a cave with a couple of uninteresting enemies. The game only gets worse. Complete disappointment. Soon the last sponsors will run away. The authors don't understand why people love their game. And they went in the wrong direction. They began to spend time changing the weather, new clothes, new locations (although the old ones were almost never used), a stealth system, quests without sex. They forgot about sex in quests. Forgot about a lot of unfinished quests and scenes. They forgot about what attracts people to their game.
I was attracted by the opportunity to complete quests both with the help of sex and without it.
Good sex animations, with good facial expressions of the Main character.
Nothing like this has been added to the game for many months.
Hmmm...maybe yoy hit the point...i like the game...youre right that the direction is going wrong a bit...lets see how its end up :) They are trying...lets see what happens next..

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I'm a supporter of this game and sponsor via patreon; I nearly always give authors the benefit of the doubt with their decisions as they are the ones with the vision and in the trenches making the game. Moreover, I have seen first hand how complex a game development process can be and the very real "mission creep" that can easily distract from the original vision.
That being said, even I can't really defend this latest update.

2 months delay for this update which comes after we had been promised that the puppeteers quest would be the very next item on their to do list, as soon as they finish back-end stuff necessary for game progression.

Instead we get this one side quest and a new skirt. wooo.

I tried asking them about this on their patreon twice but received no acknowledgment of my question. By itself, this wouldn't bother me but in combination with the delays, I've lost a lot of faith in this developer.

I'm going to continue to support them on patreon because I still have hopes that this is just one of those things where they are in a temporary "slump" of writing and are using these side-quests, weather updates and minor changes as a procrastination method to avoid working on the things that maybe they overpromised. Eventually they'll either decide to actually get down to writing what was in their roadmap or they'll give up on the game entirely. I hope the former as this game/concept holds so much promise for me.

Hello!
Sorry for disappointing you. We had a delay in the past months because a health issue I had was mixed with a problem on the optimization that was making the game run in 7fps after some features we've added. Now that we are hiring a new animator I think this will not just reduce the load on my back that was causing me to delay the sex scene between the couple and Kalyskah, but also add more new scenes to the quests to come. With these issues we had, we had to move from working inside of the engine to working on things on the outside, like writing more content to improve the world-building and there's also a lot that has been recorded by our voice actors. There are also some improvements that are happening on the background but that we can't show yet, which is the new user interface that will soon open some room for us to start working on a skill system and that will improve the quality of life greatly.

I'm sad that they neglected the public release for 80 days. 0.15.2 is just so buggy.
The reason we had to delay the public release is the ones I described above: Each public release is done when we finish a milestone of a new patch, and we try our best to release something stable. The last patch we had for the patrons was the one with the new world, and this world caused those performance issues I mentioned before and we couldn't make a new public release with the game on that state. What we are trying now is to add some new content to our patrons so we can make a new public release until next weekend. The public that doesn't see the game ever since 0.15 will probably feel the game very differently with the new world. I do warn though, that the next public patch will require a new game, just like our patrons had to start a new one when we updated from 0.15 to 0.16.

Ares10000

Aug 19, 2018
Now that we are hiring a new animator I think this will not just reduce the load on my back that was causing me to delay the sex scene between the couple and Kalyskah, but also add more new scenes to the quests to come.
You don't have to make new animations every time. You already have them. Use them. Just plug them into new scenes. New animations are only needed to support the creature scenes.
And there is no need to open up large caves. This kills performance, the game engine is not rubbery. Do similar locations in closed cells through the loading screen. It's better than disabling the NPC's intelligence at a distance. Now NPCs look very, very bad.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2019
this game is a real gem, but i find it a bit too difficult, nearly impossible at some points like the fight with kalyskah's pet... this is why i built a cheat engine table, at least to gain a bit of help to bypass the most difficult passages of game. the game freezes 2 vaules: health and stamina (in my language, salute=health) for the castle hub level and the big forest/town map so just simply use the correct ones for the correct hub you're playing. of course: cheat table will work only with win 10 and latest version of game togheter with cheat engine version 7.2. well, enjoy.

Reactions: srg91 and kremek127

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
this game is a real gem, but i find it a bit too difficult, nearly impossible at some points like the fight with kalyskah's pet... this is why i built a cheat engine table, at least to gain a bit of help to bypass the most difficult passages of game. the game freezes 2 vaules: health and stamina (in my language, salute=health) for the castle hub level and the big forest/town map so just simply use the correct ones for the correct hub you're playing. of course: cheat table will work only with win 10 and latest version of game togheter with cheat engine version 7.2. well, enjoy.
Thanks mate, it wouldn't be that hard if the recovery time after getting hit was not stupidly long. It's so disgusting when you get hit you just stand for 3-4 seconds and the enemies can chain damage on you. They have hyper armor and infinite stamina. Thanks again for the table, was neccesary for the pet battle...

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
New public release is available!

You can check the changelog here:
And download it by Following this link:

Last edited:

DKnight

Feb 9, 2018
where to put this file?

Gonzeh

Jul 28, 2017
Latest update isn't showing 1920x1080 as an option for resolution. Had to manually edit the .ini file

Also, character editing seems to have taken a step back from previous versions? No longer breast mass and spacing available, just breast size.

Reactions: Bruno3

DarkRemnants

Apr 23, 2020
Thanks mate, it wouldn't be that hard if the recovery time after getting hit was not stupidly long. It's so disgusting when you get hit you just stand for 3-4 seconds and the enemies can chain damage on you. They have hyper armor and infinite stamina. Thanks again for the table, was neccesary for the pet battle...
Tbh combat in this game isn't that hard and you don't really need any cheats, the main problem for me is FPS dropping to 10 when I play on high graphics (especially in the city)

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
hello i redid a new game for the new version there is the quest of "city of tieves" i wait for the night and i have no possible interaction that moreover mrs bouchard is not in the inn i do how?

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Game gives me fatal error even after i start new game..
How to fix this

Nevermind, i used the Launcher fix i got with the game, it works

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes