kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Tbh combat in this game isn't that hard and you don't really need any cheats, the main problem for me is FPS dropping to 10 when I play on high graphics (especially in the city)
It's not hard and it won't be. Hard gameplay mechanics are pain in the ass to create. As i said before the stupid mechanics of this gameplay is killing me, i just gave up after going into the city. I don't know, the gameplay was way better in early stages of Kalyskah, right now it's just fancy and not enjoyable.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
tits are totally bugged, keep floating, horrible

View attachment 1335302
This happens sometimes when you change armours. We haven't been able to replicate the problem inside unreal engine But you can go to the breast physics in settings and lower the amount so it works again.

Is it planned for her to have the possibility for more pubic hair than a landing strip?
Yes it is =)

Latest update isn't showing 1920x1080 as an option for resolution. Had to manually edit the .ini file

Also, character editing seems to have taken a step back from previous versions? No longer breast mass and spacing available, just breast size.
We removed those options when we added physics, it's been over a year since we had to do it.

Latest update isn't showing 1920x1080 as an option for resolution. Had to manually edit the .ini file

Also, character editing seems to have taken a step back from previous versions? No longer breast mass and spacing available, just breast size.
Are you trying version 0.16.8? This should be fixed on this version

any new scene ? and if there is a new scene how can I get ?
There's a new quest but no new erotic scenes on this update. There will be more on the next

Is the actual public release the last version of the game overall? (including patreons?)
This is the public update

It's not hard and it won't be. Hard gameplay mechanics are pain in the ass to create. As i said before the stupid mechanics of this gameplay is killing me, i just gave up after going into the city. I don't know, the gameplay was way better in early stages of Kalyskah, right now it's just fancy and not enjoyable.
To explain the mechanics a little better:
-Click with the left button to attack
-Shift + click to do heavy attacks
-space to evade (or jump if you don't have the weapon up)
-Q to use telekinesis to push and hold Q to pull enemies

You can parry incoming attacks or throw projectiles back to the sender by timing your block
If you are running or evading and then you attack, Kalyskah will do a thrust

Reactions: Tauk and The wolves

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Do the main quests keep tracked or i gotta discover them, because im not sure have i finished all the main quests there is

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
To explain the mechanics a little better:
-Click with the left button to attack
-Shift + click to do heavy attacks
-space to evade (or jump if you don't have the weapon up)
-Q to use telekinesis to push and hold Q to pull enemies

You can parry incoming attacks or throw projectiles back to the sender by timing your block
If you are running or evading and then you attack, Kalyskah will do a thrust
Just explain to me why there is a delay between getting hit and being able to hit again which is 1 or 2 seconds long. Thats the main issue in this combat. I can't even parry with this delay kind of thing. Enemies have infinite stamina and they are able to simply shower Kalyskah with attack when someone is using heavy 2H weapon. In my post way before i said specifically about this delay problem. Animations are kinda good, sometimes weird behaviour from Kalyskah while fighting but overall not that bad. That's it, cheers.

Oct 15, 2019
Game is broken overall:
- Bigger boobs dont show up in the gallery mode
- Combat is thrash
- Dialogues dont work
- No cheat menu to beat the game
- Story Difficulty is broken
- Enemies can hit me many times

I would give only 2 stars for the cool sex animations, which they SOMETIMES appear to be available...

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
So my main issue in this game are the NPCs!

I can live with the somewhat janky combat system, I didn't have any issues on the second difficulty. However, NPCs not standing where they should be, bugging inside of objects or simply not being spawned was a big annoyance for me so far. Is there something I am missing? A trick to load them? Am I just running too fast and the game can't keep up with my mountain dew pace?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Just explain to me why there is a delay between getting hit and being able to hit again which is 1 or 2 seconds long. Thats the main issue in this combat. I can't even parry with this delay kind of thing. Enemies have infinite stamina and they are able to simply shower Kalyskah with attack when someone is using heavy 2H weapon. In my post way before i said specifically about this delay problem. Animations are kinda good, sometimes weird behaviour from Kalyskah while fighting but overall not that bad. That's it, cheers.
We'll have a look into it. The combat is not final yet, so there's still a lot to be improved. Thanks for the feedback, cheers!

So my main issue in this game are the NPCs!

I can live with the somewhat janky combat system, I didn't have any issues on the second difficulty. However, NPCs not standing where they should be, bugging inside of objects or simply not being spawned was a big annoyance for me so far. Is there something I am missing? A trick to load them? Am I just running too fast and the game can't keep up with my mountain dew pace?
We have recently added a component that tries to reduce their tick and also the speed of their animations when they are far from the player. This sort of behaviour was listed on our known issues because it's something expected to happen until we manage to calibrate the plugin properly.

holly shit... this game is a buggy mess
What sort of issue are you having? The game is still under development and maybe if you let us know what issues you found we can add them to our to-do list and get them solved for the next patches.

Game is broken overall:
- Bigger boobs dont show up in the gallery mode
- Combat is thrash
- Dialogues dont work
- No cheat menu to beat the game
- Story Difficulty is broken
- Enemies can hit me many times

I would give only 2 stars for the cool sex animations, which they SOMETIMES appear to be available...
1 - Thanks for reporting about the breast morph not being displayed at the gallery, we were not aware that the load system was broken there and we'll get this fixed on the next patch.
2 - What is the sort of issue you are experiencing with the combat? Have you tried different weapons or different types of inputs and movements?
3 - I've tested a lot of dialogues recently and they were all working, but maybe we missed something. In which dialogue did you have a problem?
4 - We haven't introduced cheats yet because there were only one or two times that someone have requested this. We had plans to add something of this sort at some point but then we realised that depending on the type of cheat it could delay some of our tasks and we need to move forward with the plot. Maybe we'll think about adding it in the future
5 - We are still tweaking the story difficulty. What do you think it's the problem there? Are the enemies too hard or too easy?
6 - They do have a stamina system and they consume it every time they hit you. But if they are stun locking you, you can try to hold CTRL so Kalyskah can use her Mist Form power and you can get away from them. Just beware that the mist form consumes both stamina and blood points, so you'll have to feed on humanoids by sneaking behind them or rats that you can find around the dungeon in order to recover blood.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
do not listen

there are bugs and it's true, but don't listen to people with poisoner/ed teeth bro: your game is greath and if you will continue with passion and willpower it will become a real gem.
Thank you very much for the kind words =D
I try my best not to be negative even when people are being negative towards me because it doesn't lead anywhere

Reactions: vendarr and yahedo

shikamarusev

Jan 14, 2020
I love this game but it need several fixes. There are some bugs I found:

- when you release Merishya and talk to her being your follower, the first sentence is repeated.
- when you leave the castle and approach the first camp, the subtitles dont follow the voices.
- after talking to Merishya on the balcony, she falls to the street (although she goes back up :ROFLMAO:).
- the stats in "Tendency" are reset to 50 each time you load a saved game.
- Bronwyn is sitting at the door of Loretta's pawnshop during the day but if you talk to him he tells you that that is his business, the brothel.
- Bronwyn's dialogue cuts out very quickly, there have no time to read it. Also the music and the sound cuts out as long as you have the options of his dialogue open.
- NPCs tend to stand in front of the doors and they don't let you pass, you can't push them away either (they need a good fix).
- in the inn at night a conversation between two men is heard but the dialogue is repeated endlessly.

There are more bugs but I think these have not been commented before. Keep up the good work :)

Oct 15, 2019
We'll have a look into it. The combat is not final yet, so there's still a lot to be improved. Thanks for the feedback, cheers!

We have recently added a component that tries to reduce their tick and also the speed of their animations when they are far from the player. This sort of behaviour was listed on our known issues because it's something expected to happen until we manage to calibrate the plugin properly.

What sort of issue are you having? The game is still under development and maybe if you let us know what issues you found we can add them to our to-do list and get them solved for the next patches.

1 - Thanks for reporting about the breast morph not being displayed at the gallery, we were not aware that the load system was broken there and we'll get this fixed on the next patch.
2 - What is the sort of issue you are experiencing with the combat? Have you tried different weapons or different types of inputs and movements?
3 - I've tested a lot of dialogues recently and they were all working, but maybe we missed something. In which dialogue did you have a problem?
4 - We haven't introduced cheats yet because there were only one or two times that someone have requested this. We had plans to add something of this sort at some point but then we realised that depending on the type of cheat it could delay some of our tasks and we need to move forward with the plot. Maybe we'll think about adding it in the future
5 - We are still tweaking the story difficulty. What do you think it's the problem there? Are the enemies too hard or too easy?
6 - They do have a stamina system and they consume it every time they hit you. But if they are stun locking you, you can try to hold CTRL so Kalyskah can use her Mist Form power and you can get away from them. Just beware that the mist form consumes both stamina and blood points, so you'll have to feed on humanoids by sneaking behind them or rats that you can find around the dungeon in order to recover blood.
Mate, u need a real tester who tryhards on the game, like for real. Boss fights are stupid, because u hit and the boss does not feel the attack. When u hit, u hit nothing. Enemies got like infinite stamina and my stamina runs low when I only move my ass. Dialogues are broken to the point, when I start to say something, they tell me something that will kill myself, like dude... test that game and look what pisses u off, is not that hard. The people who tell u, that ur game is cool and fine, dont want u to progress into making this game something better.....

Alphahelix42

Oct 8, 2020
Public release has been updated to 16.9 fixing the breast size issue in gallery mode, as well as the non-spawning animals.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Public release has been updated to 16.9 fixing the breast size issue in gallery mode, as well as the non-spawning animals.
Mate, u need a real tester who tryhards on the game, like for real. Boss fights are stupid, because u hit and the boss does not feel the attack. When u hit, u hit nothing. Enemies got like infinite stamina and my stamina runs low when I only move my ass. Dialogues are broken to the point, when I start to say something, they tell me something that will kill myself, like dude... test that game and look what pisses u off, is not that hard. The people who tell u, that ur game is cool and fine, dont want u to progress into making this game something better.....
And it's about to be fixed again with a fix on the combat. We did notice that many people were complaining about the stun lock because we actually made a mistake and made that the NPCs would start to regenerate their stamina before the animation was actually done. So we are fixing this along with the walking animations of the enemies at the dungeon and that's probably the last patch public until next month

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes