M7AGB

Jan 28, 2022
I'm sure this isn't a top priority right now when everything is still in such early stages - and you might already be well aware of this - but there seem to be some optimization issues; the game is almost maxing out a Ryzen 5 5600X at some points, on average using much more of my CPU than similar games like Skyrim or Witcher and even more CPU-intensive stuff like simulations and strategy games. My best guess is that some things (possibly physics?) that could be offloaded to the GPU are currently being done by the CPU. It also seems to be at its worst directly after loading a save.

That aside, this really is a piece of art. It's massively ambitious and seems to have a lot of the hard initial work out of the way, and it's kinda rare to see games with erotic content in well-textured, well-modeled, and fully animated 3D. This project is pretty awesome to see and experience!

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I'm sure this isn't a top priority right now when everything is still in such early stages - and you might already be well aware of this - but there seem to be some optimization issues; the game is almost maxing out a Ryzen 5 5600X at some points, on average using much more of my CPU than similar games like Skyrim or Witcher and even more CPU-intensive stuff like simulations and strategy games. My best guess is that some things (possibly physics?) that could be offloaded to the GPU are currently being done by the CPU. It also seems to be at its worst directly after loading a save.

That aside, this really is a piece of art. It's massively ambitious and seems to have a lot of the hard initial work out of the way, and it's kinda rare to see games with erotic content in well-textured, well-modeled, and fully animated 3D. This project is pretty awesome to see and experience!
Thank you very much!
And yes, we are aware of the optimization issues and I'm trying to get someone onboard to give a hand on that =)

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
On the next update, might want to consider adding player storage somewhere and fixing a problem with the 2 vendors.
You sell items to the vendors so you can have room in your bag, but the vendors bag gets full and never resets so you end up just droping items on the ground.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
On the next update, might want to consider adding player storage somewhere and fixing a problem with the 2 vendors.
You sell items to the vendors so you can have room in your bag, but the vendors bag gets full and never resets so you end up just droping items on the ground.
Oh, we were not aware of this issue. We might as well just remove inventory limits completely

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Oh, we were not aware of this issue. We might as well just remove inventory limits completely
I don't think removing the limit would be a good idea as that could increase both memory and save file size limits. Maybe make it clear vendor bag from all but it's normal inventory every day or so.

I have found that games have these limits to avoid packratting, but most people do so anyway and just toss things when they get full.
Most people in these game collect items to sell for money so they can buy the things they want and not because they want 30 uses swords in their inventory. It's called farming.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I don't think removing the limit would be a good idea as that could increase both memory and save file size limits. Maybe make it clear vendor bag from all but it's normal inventory every day or so.

Most people in these game collect items to sell for money so they can buy the things they want and not because they want 30 uses swords in their inventory. It's called farming.
We'll think about it.

which tier should I subscribe to get the latest developments?
The tier on patron to get the latest demo is the 10$ tier, the vampire one. =)

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019

Kalyskah
I agree it would be better to reset the vendor's inventory, maybe every other day. It would make farming gear more relevant for the purposes of raising money.

On that note I have a suggestion as well. Since some players enjoy farming anyway and to make money a little more relevant, how about this..
When it comes to some of the best looking gear, you could offer superior versions that have better stats. These (expensive) higher tier weapon and armor/clothing items could be made available only by buying them from certain merchants as well as possible random drops from boss enemies.

This might make boss/mini-boss fights a little more appealing and it gives players validity in farming loot so they can rack up enough money to buy superior gear.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Kalyskah
I agree it would be better to reset the vendor's inventory, maybe every other day. It would make farming gear more relevant for the purposes of raising money.

On that note I have a suggestion as well. Since some players enjoy farming anyway and to make money a little more relevant, how about this..
When it comes to some of the best looking gear, you could offer superior versions that have better stats. These (expensive) higher tier weapon and armor/clothing items could be made available only by buying them from certain merchants as well as possible random drops from boss enemies.

This might make boss/mini-boss fights a little more appealing and it gives players validity in farming loot so they can rack up enough money to buy superior gear.
We intend to have all armours and weapons more or less balanced and then we'll introduce a way to farm for upgrades for them. The idea is to make every weapon viable as long as they fit your style instead of reskinning them which for some people (like me) can be a bit frustrating because it might render items you get through quests irrelevant as the game progresses. I think the progress style we have in games like dark souls, where you can add gems to weapons and so on, is more like what we aim for. This is why we have that upgrade placeholder dialogue line with Fara.

Last edited:

Tempered

Feb 14, 2018
I downloaded 16.8 waaaay back and never played it, fired it up today and man gotta say I was really pleased! Downloading the latest version now, great job, the voice acting really is pretty good! cant wait to see the updated version.

Reactions: Kalyskah

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
This game is a lot of fun for what it has atm, not too bad though i remember when it first was released there were plans or at least "Bestiality" Content. Shame it's been removed, would have been fun to play with some wolves in the forest </3.
Otherwise pretty fun. Enjoying it so far! keep it coming :)

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yep, that's one of those fetishes that's been deemed by the rest of the human race as witchcraft. It's like how cable in the US has for as long as I can remember (and likely still does) permitted ridiculously grievous gore and obscenely vulgar language where the mere sight of the side of a tit is just too phukin' much.

Agreed that this game is lookin good though and keeps getting better each time I check it out.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yep, that's one of those fetishes that's been deemed by the rest of the human race as witchcraft. It's like how cable in the US has for as long as I can remember (and likely still does) permitted ridiculously grievous gore and obscenely vulgar language where the mere sight of the side of a tit is just too phukin' much.

Agreed that this game is lookin good though and keeps getting better each time I check it out.
This is bait. Only the good cable channels allowed such gore, and those also allow nips.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
We just released a new Patron version!
Public release will be in March if everything goes well! =)

Here's a sneak peek of what we've been working on. The animations still need some improvements but here you can have an idea about what Kalyskah is up to:

You can check the full changelog here on
!

----------

I downloaded 16.8 waaaay back and never played it, fired it up today and man gotta say I was really pleased! Downloading the latest version now, great job, the voice acting really is pretty good! cant wait to see the updated version.
Thank you very much for you kind words! =D
This game is a lot of fun for what it has atm, not too bad though i remember when it first was released there were plans or at least "Bestiality" Content. Shame it's been removed, would have been fun to play with some wolves in the forest </3.
Otherwise pretty fun. Enjoying it so far! keep it coming :)

Bestiality is against Patreon guidelines.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Kalyskah

Once we start to introduce factions and more clothing styles this is more or less how we want to go about getting new clothes. Most of the non-combat gear will need to be bought instead of looted. But that's something for the far future... We'll improve the animations, AI and programming before we can think about getting another character artist to the team. We need more growth in Patreon.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
We just released a new Patron version!
Public release will be in March if everything goes well! =)

Here's a sneak peek of what we've been working on. The animations still need some improvements but here you can have an idea about what Kalyskah is up to:

You can check the full changelog here on !

----------

Thank you very much for you kind words! =D

Bestiality is against Patreon guidelines.

Completely understandable. Regardless, your making something beautifully fantastic and i'm just glad to be here for it <3
Can easily get my kink struggle elsewhere while still enjoying this lol.

hyperjack38

Dec 24, 2019
Once we start to introduce factions and more clothing styles this is more or less how we want to go about getting new clothes. Most of the non-combat gear will need to be bought instead of looted. But that's something for the far future... We'll improve the animations, AI and programming before we can think about getting another character artist to the team. We need more growth in Patreon.
The game works perfectly up until the gremmy Boss fight, but after the gremmy death cutscene the game literally takes about half an hour to load the next zone. And once it loads the fps dropped to like 1 frame every 10 seconds. Checked the settings after that and the resolution scale had gone upto 4 million something for some reason. Lowered that again to 100 and reduced every other setting to lowest, but it still didn't help. Tried twice, had the same problem both times and then when tried to kill the game with task manager, it bricked the whole PC... Some help??:cry:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 41 Votes