zero987

Apr 13, 2019
Does the puppeteer quest has actual content after becomming a member cause the only one i found was the one the mistreess uses kaliska on the pillory?

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
you have some wrong settings on your browser and you cannot open it. Try with some other browser. Thats not a torrent that's just a zip. Do you have m torrent installed ? I have no idea what you are doing there. Have you ever downloaded a torrent before??
Is not my problem. I downloaded without any problem with utorrent. I was replying to another user who couldn't download with torrent. And is a 7zip file, not zip :b

Mar 11, 2022
This looks amazing graphically. So very different from the other types of games on here.
Is the female protaganist strong willed? I mean she's not the usual silly bimbo type in most games on here?

Sodyaler

Sep 23, 2017
Oh wow, a game where the women actually have human proportions and not what an alien thinks women look like, I'll give it a shot

Reactions: Lagharto

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
what kind of skills should I be levelling up? can I screw myself by not choosing correctly?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
yeah no. it just stops loading then crashes after defeating first boss. tried again and after 4 minutes, it just freezes on the loading screen then memory usage starts to build up while "Not Responding". even reached 4000 mb of memory

Love the game so far tho even tho all I experienced was the dungeon run. It was smooth plus the Voice Acting was really good. I can tell a lot of heart and effort has been put to this project. Overall 10/10 so far, only the loading after boss fight is the problem

Last edited:

D3RD3VIL

May 7, 2018
Guys i can't get pass the first boss, stuck or crash on loading , can anyone plz give me save file after first boss ?

Reactions: tuShua
Aug 19, 2019
Where do I find the key to the demon's cell? Looked everywhere but nothing. Earlier discussions on this thread suggested to download a hotfix but that was for v 0.9 I think

Feb 15, 2018
Guys just use qBittorrent its completely free and doesn't have ads.But feel free to donate the guys after you see for yourself how good it actually is.

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes