Gweg

Apr 22, 2020
I don't know if this "bug" has already been reported (or maybe I'm the only one experiencing it, for some reason): the music stops when entering dialogue (and I suppose it's on purpose). Problem is, when it starts again, after dialogue, it's much, much louder to the point of saturating. Really annoying...

Regardless, the game is very good, quite impressive, and I'd really much like to congratulate the developper(s). Keep up the good work!

Edit: also, a really minor issue I'd like to point out: the front door to Bronwyn's brothel is reversed. ^^

Last edited:

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
love the update! somehow after this update, the graphic went smooth and steady for me. usually the graphic setting went to ultra by itself (eventho i saved the graphic settings) now it doesnt do that anymore and i can ran it smoothly, great job! i got one question tho, can we finish the beuchard courtesan quest? it doesnt shown under development on the journal.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Is there is the way to finish Puppeters quest? after i fuked Sub Man Levi it just stuck!
After you get the sub men you should go to the dominant ones on the other room

love the update! somehow after this update, the graphic went smooth and steady for me. usually the graphic setting went to ultra by itself (eventho i saved the graphic settings) now it doesnt do that anymore and i can ran it smoothly, great job! i got one question tho, can we finish the beuchard courtesan quest? it doesnt shown under development on the journal.
Thank you!
there's even more improvements to come on the optimization side because now we got two people onboard to take a look on what can be improved on that side =)

Reactions: kocu87

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
This game is awesome, but we rly need a walkthrough^^
Thank you!
And yesss we definitely should do that eventually. Might ask one of our writers to work on that later
Nice to cater to this thought. But I would ask why?
The quests are pretty simple. The number of places you go to are not that far apart really.
I understand getting help with a few things that people miss or are kinda tricky, but at this point a walkthrough shouldn't even be a thought. Might as well just upload a save file of a completed game so they can say they beat it.

What would a walkthrough be used for?
Kill these people attacking you by hitting these buttons, open the chest, take the key, open the door, kill this monster, walk outside, kill again, go to the big town, talk to people take the quest, go kill a few wolfs or bears, go turn in quest, get new quest and complete it. Walkthrough done.

Don't get me wrong I like the game, appreciate how you interact with everyone frequently, and by no means am I trying to complain about your efforts, but this would be wasted effort and time to focus on explaining how to walk and attack in the game instead of the games creation because quite the puppeteers quest is the only one that even requires a moment of thought right now.

Thank you for all the hard work.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
How to fix No enough video memory error
I got 4gb Nvidia 1650
Is there any solution?
I assume either setting down the graphic quality or upgrade your GPU.;)
Can't play it either, cause my very old couch potato of a PC won't like it.:ROFLMAO:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Nice to cater to this thought. But I would ask why?
The quests are pretty simple. The number of places you go to are not that far apart really.
I understand getting help with a few things that people miss or are kinda tricky, but at this point a walkthrough shouldn't even be a thought. Might as well just upload a save file of a completed game so they can say they beat it.
It's not that the quests are too hard, but finding them can be tricky. There's no way to know where to go for a quest you haven't started, yet.

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
I assume either setting down the graphic quality or upgrade your GPU.;)
Can't play it either, cause my very old couch potato of a PC won't like it.:ROFLMAO:
U know what
Any kind of game (on f95zone) which is made in ureal_engine always put my laptop in a trouble

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
It's not that the quests are too hard, but finding them can be tricky. There's no way to know where to go for a quest you haven't started, yet.
There aren't that many NPC's in the game, so finding 5 in town occupied by about 20 people shouldn't be that hard.
But I guess it's about the same as people needing Siri or google maps to get to a store 2 blocks from their house, so I can somewhat relate.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
There aren't that many NPC's in the game, so finding 5 in town occupied by about 20 people shouldn't be that hard.
But I guess it's about the same as people needing Siri or google maps to get to a store 2 blocks from their house, so I can somewhat relate.
With this game being wip it's difficult to say what's implemented and what isn't. I don't get the problem with pointing players in the direction of the stuff that's already playable.
Just wait for the full release. People will take your pro gamer claims much more seriously, when you got some actual steam achievements to show (or not, considering which kind of game this is).

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I can't complete the quest "An Heirloom Lost" after talking the wedding ring from the bandit & return to the inn the room door in jammed.
Well I have news for you....Over a year later, it's still jammed. they don't need a Programmer when a Carpenter would do.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
With this game being wip it's difficult to say what's implemented and what isn't. I don't get the problem with pointing players in the direction of the stuff that's already playable.
Just wait for the full release. People will take your pro gamer claims much more seriously, when you got some actual steam achievements to show (or not, considering which kind of game this is).
When the game gets further along is a different story, although I still think they should only be used after you've tried and can't figure something out.
Ok here's the problem now. There isn't much to do right now because it is a WIP and barely any playable content atm. When you can literally beat all of the current content in an hour or less, why would you want a guide that tells you what to do. The whole point of open world is exploration. Might as well just load someones save file, watch the videos of the game, and tell people how you beat an hours content in 10 minutes right.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Well I have news for you....Over a year later, it's still jammed. they don't need a Programmer when a Carpenter would do.
I've never had a problem with that quest. Not in getting the ring back and gear, with or without violence, and returning them.
I completed that quest last night on a new playthrough since the update came out and I didn't know if an old save would mess with anything.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I've never had a problem with that quest. Not in getting the ring back and gear, with or without violence, and returning them.
I completed that quest last night on a new playthrough since the update came out and I didn't know if an old save would mess with anything.
I downloaded it at the weekend V0.19, played it from the start. (No old saves) They have no excuses, a bug that was reported over a year ago should be fixed by now.
I'm now actually sick of that quest, I played every option even following the marker to 1m even though I had all their possessions in my inventory. Anyway I think that was my last quest so I'll come back next March and start from scratch again

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I downloaded it at the weekend V0.19, played it from the start. (No old saves) They have no excuses, a bug that was reported over a year ago should be fixed by now.
I'm now actually sick of that quest, I played every option even following the marker to 1m even though I had all their possessions in my inventory. Anyway I think that was my last quest so I'll come back next March and start from scratch again
I understand the frustration there.
I didn't play it a year ago, just the 0.18 version and this one, so I can't speak for earlier.
I do believe that the skill on the bottom of that list lets you investigate and discover them at a closer range (I know 1m and all), but it may be required to advance it 1 point or so to discover that.
I've had times where I found it right away, even in the middle of wolf fight, and others it never showed up at all. Even when it never did the discovery scene, I went straight to the camp, and it continued fine after that.
If it's still happening and they know about it, I'm sure they will get to it in time. They're pretty active here, so hopefully when you come back to it, it will be solved for you.

Reactions: Nellyg
3.30 star(s) 41 Votes