Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Madame bouchard will be at the tavern somewhere around 20h (8pm)
Thanks for the information.
Zilirin was actually the one having the issue with that.
I've never had that quest glitch out on me, but he was having an issue where she wasn't popping up for some reason.

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for the information.
Zilirin was actually the one having the issue with that.
I've never had that quest glitch out on me, but he was having an issue where she wasn't popping up for some reason.
Just to close that discussion:
I don't think it glitched out on me. It just so happened that I accidentally skipped the encounter on the road where James (is that the thief's name?) gets beaten up, because I just jumped down the rocks and came to the town without ever advancing the quest. I don't even remember why I did this. I think I was just curious whether I could go down the mountain that way or would die to fall damage or something :D. It as really weird. The guards at the gate turned Kalyskah away and she was not given any options to reply. At the time I thought that is just how it is, because you can of course enter the town from the side and simply bypass the gate encounter, so I didn't really think anything of it.
I don't remember if there was a quest marker on the road for that first crucial encounter though. In general it might be helpful to implement something like that (maybe it was in and my peanut brain just didn't see it).
As a result, I also had the Demon Girl along with me in town. That was really annoying because she kept stopping in door ways, blocking the way :D

So I assume that a trigger in the quest line was just missing or something. On a second playthrough, I followed the road, got the encounter and everything worked as intended.

On a different note:
Are there plans of having a map in game? Would be really helpful to navigate the world, especially if it gets bigger at some point. Or maybe there already is one and I just didn't find it?

Reactions: Kalyskah

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I don't think it glitched out on me. It just so happened that I accidentally skipped the encounter on the road where James (is that the thief's name?) gets beaten up, because I just jumped down the rocks and came to the town without ever advancing the quest. I don't even remember why I did this. I think I was just curious whether I could go down the mountain that way or would die to fall damage or something :D. It as really weird. The guards at the gate turned Kalyskah away and she was not given any options to reply. At the time I thought that is just how it is, because you can of course enter the town from the side and simply bypass the gate encounter, so I didn't really think anything of it.
I don't remember if there was a quest marker on the road for that first crucial encounter though. In general it might be helpful to implement something like that (maybe it was in and my peanut brain just didn't see it).
As a result, I also had the Demon Girl along with me in town. That was really annoying because she kept stopping in door ways, blocking the way :D

So I assume that a trigger in the quest line was just missing or something. On a second playthrough, I followed the road, got the encounter and everything worked as intended.

On a different note:
Are there plans of having a map in game? Would be really helpful to navigate the world, especially if it gets bigger at some point. Or maybe there already is one and I just didn't find it?
:LOL: I see. I was wondering. But I have to ask how you jumped down. Every time I even walked up to look at the surroundings, I was pushed back saying to can't cross water. Ofcourse I was like, wtf, what water it's a damn cliff, but I gave up on looking.

Reactions: Kalyskah

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019

On a different note:
Oh, thanks for reporting this, we added to the buglist to be tested later.
And yes, we plan to have a map but not for now since we are still working on landmarks.

:LOL: I see. I was wondering. But I have to ask how you jumped down. Every time I even walked up to look at the surroundings, I was pushed back saying to can't cross water. Ofcourse I was like, wtf, what water it's a damn cliff, but I gave up on looking.
Yep, we turned out by making the collider with water a bit too big on that part to avoid players getting stuck in between the cliff and the river if they fall down. So we extended the colider so they can't even start to fall xD

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
A couple of things I've noticed - you can enter the town from the side and skip the encounter at the main gate. Happened to me the first time since I was looking for the shortest way there.

During the encounter at the gate you can max out one of the stats by canceling at the end and starting over. Suggestion - skip the initial dialogue to the last choice the second time, though you might want to make a different choice before so maybe do something to not change the same stat again. And during the scene in the stables you can click on the yellow (not implemented) option and max out another stat. If I chose the "don't call me that" option the models are transported somewhere on the map and I can see them since there is some stone column between the camera and them.

I took the market guy's quest too soon. It took me some time to figure out the river crossing so when I was able to cross (because I wasted time before that) I failed the quest the first time. That's more of a "me" problem though.

Before taking that same quest the guys are talking outside all the time, during the night too which is distracting while... doing the other quest.

So far these seem to be minor glitches and TBH I didn't check if they were mentioned before. But now the good part.

Love the story so far. Please never remove the option to be both dom and sub. For me that's the best part. More specifically being a sub by choice. I also can't wait for the stats to have an impact on dialogue. Starting from next month I too will be able to support the project so my only question is - is patreon still the best option? I mean for you guys. I ask because I know different places have different fees for creators.

Edit: Sorry, one more question - which of the devices in the guild are usable with other people?

Last edited:

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
I noticed that water blocking thing, too, but I found a way. If I remember correctly, I walked to the left, once I left the temple ruins on top of the mountain. So I didn't follow the road down, but just immediately went left along the outer wall and from there I could just jump down the cliffs, essentially landing at the bottom end of the road, close to that palisade that leads to the slum area at the foot of the town. Something like that.

Piku02

Feb 18, 2022
View attachment 441420

Overview:
Kalyskah is an Adult Action-Adventure Role-Playing Game where you control Kalyskah Karnstein, a noble lady of a long-dead vampire family who wakes up after thousands of years of slumber. What awaits upon her awakening is a world that has changed for the worse. It is up to you, the player, to help our heroine (or anti-heroine, if that is your choice) fight back the chaos and confusion of her lost of time and find out what happened to the world in the years that have passed. The game features an immersive combat system with RPG Elements, an open world where you can find quests with multiple endings and occasional interactive sex scenes for those who play their cards right.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-19
Release Date: 2022-03-17
Developer: Nobre Lobo - - - - - Kalyskah
Censored: No
Version: 0.19.3
Language: English
Voices: English
System Requirements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

How to heal yourself:

[/QUO
View attachment 441420

Overview:
Kalyskah is an Adult Action-Adventure Role-Playing Game where you control Kalyskah Karnstein, a noble lady of a long-dead vampire family who wakes up after thousands of years of slumber. What awaits upon her awakening is a world that has changed for the worse. It is up to you, the player, to help our heroine (or anti-heroine, if that is your choice) fight back the chaos and confusion of her lost of time and find out what happened to the world in the years that have passed. The game features an immersive combat system with RPG Elements, an open world where you can find quests with multiple endings and occasional interactive sex scenes for those who play their cards right.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-19
Release Date: 2022-03-17
Developer: Nobre Lobo - - - - - Kalyskah
Censored: No
Version: 0.19.3
Language: English
Voices: English
System Requirements:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

How to heal yourself:

In this available for Android? Can you suggest me like games for Android?

NovaSimsAnon

Jul 5, 2019
Suggestion: If by some miracle (critical roll of 20) you succeed the sorcery/seduction check in the battle with Michael the Wise, the quest to 'defeat' him completes so there is no need to kill a now unmoving and non-hostile enemy.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
When did the game add sexual content or am I thinking of another game?
The game have had sexual content ever since the first release.

Edit: Sorry, one more question - which of the devices in the guild are usable with other people?
Yes, they are. If Kalyskah stays tied there for a while, some characters will approach her to interact with her. And if someone is tied alone, Kaly can interact with them as well, but as dominant.

Love the story so far. Please never remove the option to be both dom and sub. For me that's the best part. More specifically being a sub by choice. I also can't wait for the stats to have an impact on dialogue. Starting from next month I too will be able to support the project so my only question is - is patreon still the best option? I mean for you guys. I ask because I know different places have different fees for creators.
Thank you! and yes, we aim to leave being a switch as a viable option instead of blocking the player into a path =)

I noticed that water blocking thing, too, but I found a way. If I remember correctly, I walked to the left, once I left the temple ruins on top of the mountain. So I didn't follow the road down, but just immediately went left along the outer wall and from there I could just jump down the cliffs, essentially landing at the bottom end of the road, close to that palisade that leads to the slum area at the foot of the town. Something like that.
The water in the cliff part is because if we put it too close to the cliff, we could risk players getting stuck between the cliff and the collider that blocks their path hahaha
But we'll review that soon =)

could somebody reuplad? all links are dead
You can download it through itch:

In this available for Android? Can you suggest me like games for Android?
Not really, the game is for Windows, preferable windows 10

Reactions: lucas771

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Suggestion: If by some miracle (critical roll of 20) you succeed the sorcery/seduction check in the battle with Michael the Wise, the quest to 'defeat' him completes so there is no need to kill a now unmoving and non-hostile enemy.
Having Kalyskah killing at least one of her acolytes is part of the story since it helps her growth as a character.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Yes, they are. If Kalyskah stays tied there for a while, some characters will approach her to interact with her. And if someone is tied alone, Kaly can interact with them as well, but as dominant.
It takes a very long time for someone to interact with me if I'm the one in the device. Mostly they just stand near by. I think I can interact with 4 devices but I've only been able to get/join partners on 2 of them.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
It takes a very long time for someone to interact with me if I'm the one in the device. Mostly they just stand near by. I think I can interact with 4 devices but I've only been able to get/join partners on 2 of them.
There are animations only for the pillory and X cross at this moment. Thank you for your feedback, I just realised that we need to really improve the visual indicators of what the player can and can't do while on one of these devices

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
My game keeps freezing on loading on the loading screen after killing your pet in the beginning anyway to fix this?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
My game keeps freezing on loading on the loading screen after killing your pet in the beginning anyway to fix this?
Not at the moment. This is due to the amount of CPU required to run the open world area. But we are working on optimizing the game this month so on the next public update it will hopefully be solved

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hello everyone, we are back to Subscribestar!

Subscribestar.jpg

Our page there won't have all the highest tiers we have here on patron yet since we are more used to Patreon still. Also, it doesn't mean we are leaving Patreon or anything of the sort, it's just that we noticed that some people or countries have a harder time pledging to us through Patreon and we want to have Subscribestar as a second option for them, also to add a new place where we can get some income. It might take a few days for us to get the page fully set there, but feel free to take a look at the current state it is.

You can check the page by following this link:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 41 Votes