• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

HDI123

Jan 12, 2023
Updated mod for that version:

Features:
-Can zoom out fully in sex scenes
-Time Travel machine's arrows actually change the year in that direction, instead of opposite...
-Press "U" while in the Gallery to temporarily unlock all gallery content. (Will not affect your save)
-Doujin cover thumbnails display at full resolution instead of super blurry, if the doujin is unlocked.

Again, simply extract to the root of the game folder and overwrite.
I'm getting crashes with this mod installed

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
Updated mod for that version:

Features:
-Can zoom out fully in sex scenes
-Time Travel machine's arrows actually change the year in that direction, instead of opposite...
-Press "U" while in the Gallery to temporarily unlock all gallery content. (Will not affect your save)
-Doujin cover thumbnails display at full resolution instead of super blurry, if the doujin is unlocked.

Again, simply extract to the root of the game folder and overwrite.
Where can I find this mod for Kame Paradise 3?

May 29, 2022
When i go into the desert it the storm picks up and it constantly loops i even have the gallery unlocked but i still wanna be the game regularly

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
I followed the guide but after I got scene with Bra, I chat with Baba to turn back to Kame island, the turtle wont let me to go to Ocean, keep saying: Noone come to his birthday.

Real_TraKWhip

Jul 15, 2023
I hate having to copy messages like this but:

I'm starting work on modding Yamamoto's games. If any of you are interested in helping hmu at Real_TraKWhip#6959

I'm the same person running the Yamamoto Archive Discord, where we already have a channel dedicated to this. All help is appreciated considering that we won't have another game for a while.

Lemonjack55$

Aug 31, 2023
When I try to download the file it give me .rar file which I never used before, so I need some help I'm not sure how to use properly

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes