3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
Well other versions, so Cell games Bulma, World Tournament Chi-Chi or Sayian Saga Chi-Chi, GT Videl, Super Videl.
Goten's girlfriend from GT.
I think there's easily enough girls + alt versions of girls for KP4 and 5, and maybe 6.
But I doubt it could go past 6.
Unless....like with Love Triangle Z, we start getting into group sex.
Like, for example Videl catching Roshi with Pan, so he uses his hypnosis technique or something and fucks her and her daughter at the same time.
Or Roshi goes through time and abducts different Bulmas and fucks them all together.
oh boy imagine if Yamamoto includes fucking Ribrianne LMAO.

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
Anyway I wonder what he'll do when he's already used all the DB Girls in the KP Yamamotodoujin, maybe a KP with all the DB girls?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Anyway I wonder what he'll do when he's already used all the DB Girls in the KP Yamamotodoujin, maybe a KP with all the DB girls?
I don't think that will happen.
This took him almost a year for just the...8 girls involved?
If anything, he may make a game that combines them all into episodes you play, but I doubt there will be an individual game with them all.
Maybe if he did the Western way games are released patches at a time, but he releases it all at once, so that's too much work.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
News from Yamamoto

"4 days since I sent it and still no response. It's the first time I'm so nervous. maybe they are testing it? will it be too difficult? I beat the game in 2 hours and I do it without errors.
..."

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
If it were another game from I don't know another anime, would it be BNHA playing as Mineta, another One Piece game or something more interesting?
My vote would be for a Sailor Moon game playing as Prince Diamond.
Fuck all the Sailor Scouts.
Chibi Moon being their version of Pan.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
My vote would be for a Sailor Moon game playing as Prince Diamond.
Fuck all the Sailor Scouts.
Chibi Moon being their version of Pan.
Yamamoto likes Sailor Moon however looking by the doujinshi history, yeah I think if he would make a game in different universe - it would be My Hero Academia/One Piece most likely. Nevertheless it will probably be another Bulma Adventure.
Aside from that, I bet he'll want to take it easy with some doujinshi next - the amount of work he's done in a year is astounding. Especially with the quality he has, it really does look like anime

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes