3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I wonder if in the future KP 4 Yamamoto would place characters from other animes to enjoy them secretly
I seriously doubt it.
He'd just release another anime game. He did a One Piece one.
Plus there's so many girls DB has that he hasn't done, I'd be shocked if he couldn't do at least 2 more Kame Paradises.
Besides girls getting scenes at all, there's also versions of girls.
Like young Chi-Chi in KP1, and Milf in 2.
4 could have World Tournament (when she married Goku) Chi-Chi, a whole new look not done before.
Etc etc.

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
I seriously doubt it.
Plus there's so many girls DB has that he hasn't done, I'd be shocked if he couldn't do at least 2 more Kame Paradises.
4 could have World Tournament (when she married Goku) Chi-Chi, a whole new look not done before.
Etc etc.
It is very doubtful although who knows if in the future I will do it or even do a Kame Paradise with all the DB girls, which would be interesting since it is possible that there will be two next KP seeing that the number of DB girls and their designs where if It would be possible that design of Chichi or even better with the Bulma of the Future

In any case, what Yamamoto brings would be interesting to play or read because his art is exquisite

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
I seriously doubt it.
Etc etc.
Somebody tell him to include Erasa shes a very underrated character

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Is just a suggestion, he will think about it for sure
Whenever we patreons get to vote or something it's then that he asks for opinions personally (which is rare), only other time is when he needs help translating or vote for girls for patreon doujin.
Source: Patron for 3 years now

Reactions: OBLIVION2388

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
Whenever we patreons get to vote or something it's then that he asks for opinions personally (which is rare), only other time is when he needs help translating or vote for girls for patreon doujin.
Source: Patron for 3 years now
who knows if he only leaves Erasa for some Kame Paradise 4 or 5 in a hidden way since it would be interesting to see how Yamamoto surprised

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Is just a suggestion, he will think about it for sure
He likes Erasa, he has the Love Z series of dojins and done plenty of one off art with her.
She'll be included in a future Kame Paradise for sure, no doubt. Don't worry.
He seems to be doing a mix of his favorites and fan appeal though.
Like, I think he was gonna add Pan in KP2, but changed his mind and put her in 3 to generate fan interest since she's very popular.
And because of that, one of the slots in KP3 is taken up by that.
Erasa is a personal favorite of his I believe but a niche character.
Like Marron 18's daughter. Good but niche.
KP4 or 5 will have them, Gine, Yurin from DB Super, that girl Shadow Dragon, etc. So many possibilities!

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
He likes Erasa, he has the Love Z series of dojins and done plenty of one off art with her.
She'll be included in a future Kame Paradise for sure, no doubt. Don't worry.
He seems to be doing a mix of his favorites and fan appeal though.
Like, I think he was gonna add Pan in KP2, but changed his mind and put her in 3 to generate fan interest since she's very popular.
And because of that, one of the slots in KP3 is taken up by that.
Erasa is a personal favorite of his I believe but a niche character.
Like Marron 18's daughter. Good but niche.
KP4 or 5 will have them, Gine, Yurin from DB Super, that girl Shadow Dragon, etc. So many possibilities!
I agree although I think that Gine will be part of KP 4 or 5 depending on how many want Erasa and Gine in the same game, although just with Gine it would be completed that Roshi fucked Goku's family completely since the Briefs only Bulma's sister is missing and that descendant of Bulma from GT

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
although which characters would I place in KP 5 since I only think of the angel from universe 11 Margarita I think her name was and the Kaio of Time and some other that is going to surprise us too much for KP 5 in its cast because I think it no longer no other DB would be missing for Roshi to fuck

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
although which characters would I place in KP 5 since I only think of the angel from universe 11 Margarita I think her name was and the Kaio of Time and some other that is going to surprise us too much for KP 5 in its cast because I think it no longer no other DB would be missing for Roshi to fuck
Well other versions, so Cell games Bulma, World Tournament Chi-Chi or Sayian Saga Chi-Chi, GT Videl, Super Videl.
Goten's girlfriend from GT.
I think there's easily enough girls + alt versions of girls for KP4 and 5, and maybe 6.
But I doubt it could go past 6.
Unless....like with Love Triangle Z, we start getting into group sex.
Like, for example Videl catching Roshi with Pan, so he uses his hypnosis technique or something and fucks her and her daughter at the same time.
Or Roshi goes through time and abducts different Bulmas and fucks them all together.

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
Well other versions, so Cell games Bulma, World Tournament Chi-Chi or Sayian Saga Chi-Chi, GT Videl, Super Videl.
Goten's girlfriend from GT.
I think there's easily enough girls + alt versions of girls for KP4 and 5, and maybe 6.
But I doubt it could go past 6.
Unless....like with Love Triangle Z, we start getting into group sex.
Like, for example Videl catching Roshi with Pan, so he uses his hypnosis technique or something and fucks her and her daughter at the same time.
Or Roshi goes through time and abducts different Bulmas and fucks them all together.
That would be interesting to see in a possible KP 6, although who knows why I think some of their employers want a bit of KP with something of a small Crossover with another anime, who knows, and that idea that having group sex is going to be seen. in the future since I would like to see one of Bra with Bulma and Panchy or that Roshi fucks an Angelic Duo with Vados and Margarita

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes