bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I'll be waiting for a save or a gallery because I always found those games frustrating but glad to see it continued
Any saves full gallary unlock
Any saved?
I swear the gameplay gets wrose in each game
ok folks here is the gallery unlock using REGISTRY savegame using 2 methods:

1)EASY for noob
BE CAREFUL than use this will revert you at the start of the game where i saved my game for generate the code........
just double click using admin right.....

2)HARD for nerds
the game use simple binary date and you can easy modify if you know where to look....
the good thing is you can still keep the savegame because you will only touch the gallery code:
open regedit and go there:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Yamamoto Doujin\KameParadise 3 MultiverSex
double click save1
scroll down look at the gallery girls name and change it from false to true(just type true) and voila all unlocked
Snap4.jpg
remenber to stop after the 8 girls "true"or you messed up your save.....

this will work for future release without problems at all!!!!!

Last edited:

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
Have anyone open the Majin door yet, I'm a little confused.
Complete both Frieza and Cell quest. Then go to ? and die to Buu, after this get the dog from 774-C Kai universe and go back to Buu again in ?. This will cause the door to unlock

Jack854

Nov 1, 2021
GUİDE
Gero quiz answers: 2 3 3 3 1 3 2 3 2 ?
holy water 3rd from right
Majin Buu Rock Paper
you need to get the dog so that majin buu doesn't kill you go 774-C talk to the kai

Cell jr locations:2 in year 767 (outside upper left side behind the rocks and one inside lab to the left).
1 in each year 774 (A is just past the Goten section at the bush on the left, B is top left of the city and C is below Piccolo).

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes