RPGM Completed KAME PARADISE [Final] [YamamotoDoujinshi]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
nope a real battle as far as I've seen just rock paper scissor battle
Still I'm at the part where roshi want an educated girl I guess Bulma? I'm in the city with carp-corp but can't seem to find what to do to go on

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
On his twitter, you can see what his next game looks like he's working on! The art looks really good, but unfortunately a ONE PIECE!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
wrote a walkthrough for this a while back
So are the outcomes of the rock/paper/scissors game are predetermined and they'll choose things that will make the walkthrough's choices always correct?

imacarl

Jul 11, 2017
So are the outcomes of the rock/paper/scissors game are predetermined and they'll choose things that will make the walkthrough's choices always correct?

yeah, all of the yamamotodoujinshi DB series games has a predetermined RPS outcome. There is no draw, 2/3 of the choices counts as a loss, 1 counts as a win. You require 2/3 wins to proceed

Reactions: Salvante

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
i was planing to buy this but everyone who bought told me its a waste of money...anyways thx for the upload bro

trjr101

Mar 7, 2018
Is this only in japanese?
This is in English as well.

nope a real battle as far as I've seen just rock paper scissor battle
Still I'm at the part where roshi want an educated girl I guess Bulma? I'm in the city with carp-corp but can't seem to find what to do to go on
It's asking for Lunch, you'll find her at the left of the map, near the save turtle.

Reactions: scoobydooo

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
That was fun, nothing like putting a little Roshi in all the main girls of Dragon Ball.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes