RPGM Completed KAME PARADISE [Final] [YamamotoDoujinshi]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
The 4 part is outside! Bulma Adventure 3! Can anyone share it? Even if it is the Japanese version.

Reactions: juanito

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay. 5 losses in a row to the dinosaur. Its freaking ridiculous how I've only won TWO of all of the RPS matches because the game obviously cheats.
Is there some kind of trick to it? Because It even beats me when I only choose one hand all three times.

Edit: Figured it out. It isn't random at all, stupidly enough. For example Ox King and ChiChi were both paper, paper, rock. I even tested it several times.
Easiest way to figure it out is picking scissors and rock three times each. Whichever ones failed both is obviously paper.

Last edited:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Okay. 5 losses in a row to the dinosaur. Its freaking ridiculous how I've only won TWO of all of the RPS matches because the game obviously cheats.
Is there some kind of trick to it? Because It even beats me when I only choose one hand all three times.

Edit: Figured it out. It isn't random at all, stupidly enough. For example Ox King and ChiChi were both paper, paper, rock. I even tested it several times.
Easiest way to figure it out is picking scissors and rock three times each. Whichever ones failed both is obviously paper.
Yeah, they are all predetermined. If you go to page 2 of this thread, someone made a walkthrough of all the outcomes.. much easier than playing "process of elimination" simulator.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, they are all predetermined. If you go to page 2 of this thread, someone made a walkthrough of all the outcomes.. much easier than playing "process of elimination" simulator.
I stopped after Chichi, actually. Just isn't worth a 10 second scene to me.

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
yo fun fact i just found a bug at the forest i walked up to the big guy and entered where bulma should be but nothing was there so i tried to go back but the guy wouldnt move and then the game crashed and it wont open again

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This is all of the uncensored content I have gathered from his work, including some images from this game:

• Hey there
Reactions: slashslayer
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes