RPGM Completed KAME PARADISE [Final] [YamamotoDoujinshi]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

elloman1111

Sep 29, 2019
This is the type of game you play for hours and get nothing from because the fighting system is unfair and feels like its probably rigged against you

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
see this game looks good but its censored. i get japan has rules about it but shouldnt be too much to add a patch to uncensor it

Rumenax

May 9, 2018
Hey my game isnt running, it shows a message that says 'Execution Program not found', can someone help?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Was this game ever uncensored?
If not, here's a quick peek of what I did.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know this is not great because I don't like drawing genitals. Yes, these are images with baked mosaic in it. One needs to manually draw everything to uncensor them.
Will I be releasing them? Maybe. I only work on this project when I'm horny.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Good animation no doubt, few sec in loop but good,
the game is horrible anyway, the first couple min you are completely lost cause you don't know where to go, the world is not big but is dispersive,
classic shissor rock paper game where you have to win at least 2 set of 3 (no need get 3 of 3, there is only 2 standing picture), if not that all moves are fixed so if you are not get the correct one at first try you probably gonna loose everytime, just write the moves or remember it cause it will not change even after reloading the save, kinda boring...
lolis are not lolis, but they are a grow up version of themself.
The whole game can be completed in less than 30min.

Last edited:

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Guys it's finally time! The first part has been released uncensored! After so many years!

Here Link

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I'm having a problem where half the screen doesn't show characters or minigames, also the animations are not showing. Is there a fix for this ?

Last edited:

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
Kame Paradise 2 is coming out in few days on DLsite and Fakku, it will be uncensored version on release !

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes