RPGM Completed KAME PARADISE [Final] [YamamotoDoujinshi]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Trojaner15

Sep 8, 2017
fuck this game Seriously, its just about luck, sometimes you have to try 10 times before you can beat one Boss

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
i wish i would have know this was going to be posted hear b4 i bought it, it was too expensive for how much content was in the game even if it was great content

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have the latest game from YamamotoDoujinshi? It's called TwoPiece "Gold Room" here the link

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
This game absolutely bewilders me. I must be missing something as the existence of this game makes no sense to me.

The drawings and animations are incredible. Arguably better than the DB and DBZ anime's. Who spent this much time making the drawings so perfect... ...and then decided to use them in this shitty little pointless game? It's so weird. If you're going to put so much effort in to making such amazing animation, why would you then put it in some crappy little Rock/Paper/Scissors rpg game? It's mind boggling.

Whoever made the animation for this game is top notch. It's that good. Why is it not being made into something more? This feels like such a waste of an amazing talent.

yo@1yo

Jul 29, 2018
Hey anyone tell me how to beat dinosaur in rock ppr scissor i am losing everytime

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Hey anyone tell me how to beat dinosaur in rock ppr scissor i am losing everytime
A guy posted a walkthrough in the middle of the second page.
Funny enough, the way to beat the dinosaur is in the order Rock, Paper, then Scissor.

kevbrty

Apr 13, 2018
can i make game run in windowed mode with size say 1600*900 without needing to press F4 when game starts?

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes