blue5eyes5

Jan 13, 2019
I have no idea what to do with the debug, is it just copy/paste? Because i did and then it shows: "Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/Mia

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
getting s bug when i change over to oolong, he keeps flashing over and over and i cannot move. any ideas?

pervyboy3

May 27, 2020
For some reason, the carrots are hidden in different places in my game. I can't find the 18th one. Can someone help?

pcdc

May 4, 2017
How can I finish the model job? Already did all photos for the 3 naughty levels, got every goal green, but still doesnt count as complete

Jul 5, 2020
what's the news? did he hire a bug tester?
I don't think so, or maybe not yet. The release date is still the same. Takes 1 and 1/2 - 2 months before the game releases. The intent was to hire a programmer so he can focus on animation and produce more content. Ruby developer specifically, Ruby developers aren't that popular anymore, everyone is pretty much using Python and Javascript nowadays. The RPG Maker VX Ace this game uses is old, released last 2012, so unless this game uses a newer engine like RPG Maker MZ he'll have a hard time finding one

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes