bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
found a progression bug. after Roshi's birthday, you can't progress anymore. he says to take the day off but that isn't an option.

Jul 5, 2020
found a progression bug. after Roshi's birthday, you can't progress anymore. he says to take the day off but that isn't an option.
Go to the bed and check the white liquid, go out of the room and go check Chichi's shirt and the food table, then head back to the room and sleep. It's bad that there's no bubble for those interaction but you can interact with those

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
finaly finished with the photo job on all levels. how do i get the babysitter and street walker job for chi-chi? talking to the npcs as roshi does nothing.

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
this update is good for the thing of master Roshi and Chi Chi although I hope that in the next future update with the mission tournament while they are in the time room with red libido it would be good the option of not being Sex to lower Clear libido, But anyway I liked it and I hope to see that of roshi's birthday animated one day and with color I hope Naughty continues with this great project

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
Some extra bugs to report
-If you let Monster Carrot touch you as Chi-Chi, Master Roshi will be permanently stuck looking like a carrot while you're controlling him
-If you've obtained Chi-Chi's outfit needed to hire Gohan's teacher but you went ahead to do the Tournament Quest first, it seems like you'll permanently lose that outfit and will have to buy it from the Z-Mart again
-If Roshi dies from getting slapped by Chi-Chi while she's bathing in the river, Roshi won't go to the otherworld and the game will constantly play the resurrection event at Kame House whenever exiting the ship
-If you try to be naughty with Master Roshi during the Saiyan Saga, the event won't trigger properly until you return to Kame House during the Garlic Jr. Saga

Abelpro

May 23, 2017
i put the pach but keep geting erros try puf puff get error try register world tornament and get erros.
did i put pach wrong ? i unzip and put in pach folder?

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
this update is good for the thing of master Roshi and Chi Chi although I hope that in the next future update with the mission tournament while they are in the time room with red libido it would be good the option of not being Sex to lower Clear libido, But anyway I liked it and I hope to see that of roshi's birthday animated one day and with color I hope Naughty continues with this great project
Honestly I'd just like the option to repeat the birthday event as well.
Or at least some way to see it again without save-scumming.

Edit:Also I found another bug, if you try to leave the Time Chamber while nude after you beat Roshi then Popo tells you to stop being naked, and you're stuck. Unable to move, or open menus.

Last edited:

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
hello everybody.
I have downloaed the latest version of the game and I have started from scratch... and have found a weird issue.
When I pick up the scanner, it never showus up in the inventory nor I can equip it ...
Anyone else facing the same issue ?
I have used the latest debug patch but still no luck ...
Can anyone help ?
Thanks in advance<

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
Some extra bugs to report
-If you let Monster Carrot touch you as Chi-Chi, Master Roshi will be permanently stuck looking like a carrot while you're controlling him
-If you've obtained Chi-Chi's outfit needed to hire Gohan's teacher but you went ahead to do the Tournament Quest first, it seems like you'll permanently lose that outfit and will have to buy it from the Z-Mart again
-If Roshi dies from getting slapped by Chi-Chi while she's bathing in the river, Roshi won't go to the otherworld and the game will constantly play the resurrection event at Kame House whenever exiting the ship
-If you try to be naughty with Master Roshi during the Saiyan Saga, the event won't trigger properly until you return to Kame House during the Garlic Jr. Saga
yess I encounter the carrot bug too when changing back to Roshi. Any help or fix about this? Nauthy Turtle

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
you just ask a little info ... how do i unlock the chi-chi bikini event? since I have unlocked almost everything?

lkpro

Jul 23, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this error? i using the roshi character to go into the tournament waiting room after completing the quest "Help Chi-Chi to win the next Martial Arts Tournament"

Jul 5, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this error? i using the roshi character to go into the tournament waiting room after completing the quest "Help Chi-Chi to win the next Martial Arts Tournament"
I don't think you can use Roshi there. It will crash. It's only accessible with ChiChi

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes