Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
did you read chi chi dairy and rest her and repeat on the next day the quest information should tell you what to do.
How do I read her diary? I've thought it's next to the bed when you sleep, but I only get the "sleep" option there, attaching my save, maybe you could check what's wrong
EDIT: I see that I have to read them with kame instead of chichi.. eh my bad, i'll check it when i'm home
EDIT2: Got it working, thanks

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
How do I read her diary? I've thought it's next to the bed when you sleep, but I only get the "sleep" option there, attaching my save, maybe you could check what's wrong
EDIT: I see that I have to read them with kame instead of chichi.. eh my bad, i'll check it when i'm home
EDIT2: Got it working, thanks
oh read the first part didn't see yoour edit's and contz. but if you want chi chi 9 photo shoot plus nude you chi chi naughty to be +10.

Reactions: Shirafune

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
lol you didn't walk down in her room and talk to kai (this is where her dairy is) and if you go to her window character you find (quests), her quest inform is list so won't get lost. ps if want chi chi naughty +1 you get one form readig her dairy
Yeah I edited the post to say that i got it working, all is OK now, thanks

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
so been going trought thread and theres no fix for the shift button not working tried other rpg maker games it works fine but i cant transform whit oolong nothing happens when i press shift and yes i did talk and chose clone whit chichi

Jul 5, 2020
By the way, the release date is always +1 or +2 day(s) from the date specified, this would probably come out by 05/08/2021 or 05/09/2021, let's just wait for it patiently

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
apparently, there's no chichi x willy development in this update (wich was the thing that made me enjoy the last one so much) so if anyone is looking foward to that, then maybe just keep your expectations low :c

Jul 5, 2020
apparently, there's no chichi x willy development in this update (wich was the thing that made me enjoy the last one so much) so if anyone is looking foward to that, then maybe just keep your expectations low :c
Oh no, for real? There aren't much features added?

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
Oh no, for real? There aren't much features added?
i don't know exactly what's being added or not. but a comment from the youtube video asked about willy and chichi, and kame responded "No news about Willy in this update but maybe in the next one. It will depend on patreons votes during polls"

Jul 5, 2020
i don't know exactly what's being added or not. but a comment from the youtube video asked about willy and chichi, and kame responded "No news about Willy in this update but maybe in the next one. It will depend on patreons votes during polls"
Hasn't there been a vote before where people wanted Chichi and Willy scenes? That was only for the wank and bj scene? There's voting time again to see if there needs some continuation of that? Gotcha. I'll check the comments out. Oh boy, it will be a 1 1/2 month again before we get to see that

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes