peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
how to get the #4 Star( The one from gohan's house) and the #2 Star (the one in the dinosaur's mouth)?

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
when talking to Chichi in Garlic Jr saga she talks about a present, what is this? dont remember getting anything

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
how to get the #4 Star( The one from gohan's house) and the #2 Star (the one in the dinosaur's mouth)?
#4 if you playing as roshis go into chi chi room at night (if you haven't hint use the shrink watch you get in bulma house) anyway go into her dress you will get the granma gohan nut key, then go to place, it location is pass the nude beach (there a nude guy there) go north and if you play as chi chi just to the location, go inside the nut you will see the #4 ball, #2 go to west city and then go into corp building north see the dinosaur talk to it and get #2. ps before all that you should have talk kame already and have locator

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Anyway to complete the Scan quest? the only one im missing is Princess Snake but she wont let me go inside her castle anymore
1618338443761.png

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I don't think you can come back anymore after leaving. It's one of those you missed this you have to restart like missing Chichi's photoshoot at level 1 or 2 when you're at naughty already at level 3
well, guess i wont finish this one, i think i just did all the content this game has for now, and i wont be doing it a second time just because of it.

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
I don't think you can come back anymore after leaving. It's one of those you missed this you have to restart like missing Chichi's photoshoot at level 1 or 2 when you're at naughty already at level 3
Just do the photo shoot with chichi again and I can enter the castle or how do I do it?

Ban7

Dec 25, 2020
To solve the money bug, it would be good if you make a place where we can deposit and withdraw our money so that we do not have that problem, we can withdraw or deposit the amount we want, also add some esenas with the girls, play with bulma as well or launch doing mischief depending on the level of lust, buying her flashy clothes etc.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "peixe751, post: 5547777, member: 101064"]
i dont know, when you talk to her about maron she tells you to not mention the present she gave to Mr Roshi to anyone
View attachment 1140485
[/ QUOTE]
oh if pick side with chi chi

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
[QUOTE = "Ban7, publicación: 5550318, miembro: 3202774"]
Para solucionar el bug del dinero, sería bueno si hacéis un lugar donde podamos depositar y retirar nuestro dinero para que no tengamos ese problema, podamos retirar o depositar la cantidad que queramos, también agregar algunas esenas con las chicas, jugar con Bulma también o lanzarse haciendo travesuras dependiendo del nivel de lujuria, comprándole ropa llamativa, etc.
[/CITA]
But that bug doesn't even let you earn money, it doesn't matter if you lose it, the problem is that if you do card duels and win the duel, they don't give you money

Xsykex

May 31, 2020
The zeni problem is still there.My zeni kept disappearing.Anyone know how to fix it? Here's my save.Hope the dev still active

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes