exava

Nov 11, 2018
edit your money to 12k max if that's what u r trying to do. On rpg save editor I can't edit a lot of stuff either but that's the one thing I do know that works.
i'll try it again; last time i tried the game reverts it back to 0z

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
Hi, just start again with the game. Play with master roshi but cannot find the shirt and stay naked after baba tutorial. Even baba wont alarmed me and i can wandering around the island naked. How to find it?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hi, just start again with the game. Play with master roshi but cannot find the shirt and stay naked after baba tutorial. Even baba wont alarmed me and i can wandering around the island naked. How to find it?
his cloth is at his place on the second floor in the draw. baba should has stop from leaving or go into his equipment and remove nude and equip his shirt.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
can Yajirobe molest Chichi now? wish there would be more scenes where chichi pretend to be clueless while willy and others grope her ass/boobs or performing an assjob on her.

Reactions: eromaster

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
Tengo un problema, tenía casi todo el dinero de la misión de lauch y cuando intenté hacer la sesión de fotos con chichi ya no tenía dinero, alguien sabe cómo arreglarlo, incluso trato de ganar más dinero en el torneo o con duelos de cartas no gano nada

erogegamer22

Oct 9, 2020
Tengo un problema, tenía casi todo el dinero de la misión de lauch y cuando intenté hacer la sesión de fotos con chichi ya no tenía dinero, alguien sabe cómo arreglarlo, incluso trato de ganar más dinero en el torneo o con duelos de cartas no gano nada
Lamentablemente esta versión del juego tiene bugs con el dinero. Hasta ahora las cosas que ocasionan el bug son la misión de Launch, las preguntas en el torneo después de que ganas la bola del dragón y creo que la misión del conejo también lo ocasiona pero ese no lo vi personalmente. A mi se me llego arreglar abriendo y cerrando el juego, pude volver a ganar dinero pero igual no recuperas todo lo que perdiste antes del bug, tendrías que farmearlo otravez desde 0. No vuelvas a entrar a las preguntas del torneo una vez saques la bola del dragón en esta versión porque cada vez que entres tu dinero bajara a 0 con el bug. Si se te arregla en cuestión de que puedes volver a ganar dinero, mi recomendación es que juegues cartas con Mez (el ogro rojo en el infierno). Tiene grandes probabilidades de tener una carta de Korin, cada carta de Korin que le ganes la puedes vender por 3000z.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "krugeer, post: 5510439, member: 2581508"]
I have a problem, I had almost all the money from lauch's mission and when I tried to do the photoshoot with chichi I no longer had any money, someone knows how to fix it, I even try to win more money in the tournament or with card duels I don't win nothing
[/ QUOTE]
try finish the quest for the flower hints girl,cat in the west park (play cards) then korin tower for korin card return to girl get flower then return to launch, pick the second option and you get your money back and with the cave of coins and a free plaything went you sleep in the second floor as roshic.ps if your is still o zenny damn you got hit with the glitch.

Sabrice

Apr 24, 2017
Encountered a bug (playing on a new save).
When playing as chichi, if you die of horniness you will be offered to play a game against the King but after his dialogue when the cards battle is about to start :
Capture.PNG

Reactions: Hentai7777

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
Do you know where to find Maron and the Snake Princess? And the missions that say pending are because they are not yet in the game or how do I make the missions continue? Example: the mission of the pervert with red eyes after talking to the police tells me that I have to talk to the pig but it does not give me the option to ask for help, and do you know how to upload the flirtation with chichi for the photo session?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Do you know where to find Maron and the Snake Princess? And the missions that say pending are because they are not yet in the game or how do I make the missions continue? Example: the mission of the pervert with red eyes after talking to the police tells me that I have to talk to the pig but it does not give me the option to ask for help, and do you know how to upload the flirtation with chichi for the photo session?
to unlock Maron on the roshi beach you have to a get all 4-5 balls then use the time machine, for the Snake princess talk baba she will teleport to hell, go to the bottom runs cross the snake body instill see a tower (no female) are allow in, only male. some quest mission do say pending but should maybe to do more for that specific quest, red eye in west city or the forest where chi chi live? if it in west city you have talk the cop with roshi, then use the shrink watch to get in the hosue that lock and talk to her, then talk to the cop again then use the pig. ps never past that part and for the one forest i don't know. To get chi chi 20/20 naughty you have to collect magzines, some spot that has circle can give 1-2 point, her diary but you should careful you will need all 9 photo so best you do this chi chi has 2 naught point already so now get her to 10/20 do the first 3 photo shoot then get to 15/20 do the photoshoot again, repeat it as 20/20 that went she will go full nude.

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
[QUOTE = "Hentai7777, publicación: 5541887, miembro: 770277"]
para desbloquear a Maron en la playa de roshi tienes que conseguir las 4-5 bolas y luego usar la máquina del tiempo, para la princesa serpiente habla baba, ella se teletransportará al infierno, ir al fondo corre cruzar el cuerpo de la serpiente inculcar ver una torre (no mujeres) están permitidas, solo hombres. alguna misión de búsqueda dice pendiente, pero tal vez debería hacer más para esa búsqueda específica, ¿ojos rojos en la ciudad del oeste o el bosque donde vive chi chi? Si en West City hablaste con el policía con Roshi, usa el reloj psiquiátrico para entrar en la manguera que cierra y habla con ella, luego habla con el policía de nuevo y luego usa el cerdo. ps nunca más allá de esa parte y para el único bosque que no sé. Para obtener chi chi 20/20 travieso, debes recolectar magzines, algún lugar que tenga un círculo puede dar 1-2 puntos,
[/CITA]

Pero, ¿cómo uso el cerdo en la ciudad? en quien debo transformarme? y en el pasado solo tenías que escanear maron ¿no?

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
[QUOTE = "krugeer, publicación: 5543835, miembro: 2581508"]
[QUOTE = "Hentai7777, publicación: 5541887, miembro: 770277"]
para desbloquear a Maron en la playa de roshi tienes que conseguir las 4-5 bolas y luego usar la máquina del tiempo, para la princesa serpiente habla baba, ella se teletransportará al infierno, ir al fondo corre cruzar el cuerpo de la serpiente inculcar ver una torre (no mujeres) están permitidas, solo hombres. alguna misión de búsqueda dice pendiente, pero tal vez debería hacer más para esa búsqueda específica, ¿ojos rojos en la ciudad del oeste o el bosque donde vive chi chi? Si en West City hablaste con el policía con Roshi, usa el reloj psiquiátrico para entrar en la manguera que cierra y habla con ella, luego habla con el policía de nuevo y luego usa el cerdo. ps nunca más allá de esa parte y para el único bosque que no sé. Para obtener chi chi 20/20 travieso, debes recolectar magzines, algún lugar que tenga un círculo puede dar 1-2 puntos,
[/ CITA]

Pero, ¿cómo uso el cerdo en la ciudad? en quien debo transformarme? y en el pasado solo tenías que escanear maron ¿no?
[/CITA]

ambos, el de la ciudad ya hablé con la policía pero no sé qué hacer y el bosque donde vive el chi chi aún no lo he hecho

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "krugeer, post: 5543835, member: 2581508"]
[QUOTE = "Hentai7777, post: 5541887, member: 770277"]
to unlock Maron on roshi beach you have to get the 4-5 balls and then use the time machine, for the snake princess speak slime, she will teleport to hell, go to the bottom run cross the body of the snake instill see one tower (no women) are allowed, only men. some search mission says pending, but maybe I should do more for that specific quest, red eyes in the western city or the forest where chi chi lives? If in West City you talked to the cop with Roshi, use the psych watch to get into the hose that closes and talk to her, then talk to the cop again and then use the pig. ps never beyond that part and for the only forest I don't know. To get naughty 20/20 chi chi, you need to collect magzines, somewhere that has a circle can give 1-2 points,
[/APPOINTMENT]

But how do I use the pig in the city? who should I transform into? and in the past you only had to scan maron right?
[/ QUOTE]
i never finish the mission since it became pendent mma be you clone chi chi or bulma walk around at night in west city.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes