Jun 13, 2017
not sure if it's a known issue but it runs suuuuuper slow on my pc. it's pretty old but it can still run a few high end games smoothly at 1080p with no issues. as you can see, the menu ui is smooth but the game is pretty much unplayable (at least for me)

slowaf.gif

May 1, 2017
The zeni problem is still there.My zeni kept disappearing.Anyone know how to fix it? Here's my save.Hope the dev still active
You know, there is an actual script that prevents you from getting over 60000 zeni which activates a switch that as far as i know it sets your amount back to zero without the ability to change it.
The switch is called Couille and i think it translates to "coward".

EDIT: The script extends to items as well, i will look around a bit more to see what i can find.
Already answered the question. If i download the game again im gonna look around again and probably write down the steps to delete this file.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
How to interact with this guy?
For chi chi mission's. read her dairy in her room go find willy in the day time (bottom area whee the tree are) make him follow her to different localtion in the forest. First location is the tree with one big apple (go up) confirm on circle at the area, after that read your mission information find willy is in concern of trees above where you find the ox king letter he will jerking off, confirm on circle , you what i just sent a link the informtion ps the another mission is find willy same location and interaction with him and the bean can found with the fat guy at kame place day time he at the door entrance (he gave you one but it unlimit) have fun

Last edited:

daniel2512523

Nov 9, 2017
hi everyone, this game is awesome and i really enjoy, i want ask you guys if anyone knows when would release the next update

i have a doubt,

and when you bring back gohan (grandpa) the bed scene of chichi is avaible? i have the max level with chichi and the game tells me is not enough [/SPOILER]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry for my bad english (my mother language is the spanish )

added my comment in Spanish in case someone understands me XD

hola a todos espero estes bien , este juego es increíble y cada que sale lo disfruto mucho, queria preguntarles si alguien sabe cuándo lanzará naugthyturttle la próxima actualización

y tengo una duda, cuando traes de vuelta a gohan (abuelo), ¿la escena en la cama de chichi está disponible? tengo el nivel máximo con chichi y el juego me dice que aun asi no es suficiente

perdón por mi mal inglés (mi lengua materna es el español)

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
[QUOTE = "daniel2512523, publicación: 5678851, miembro: 284659"]
hola a todos, este juego es increíble y realmente lo disfruto, quiero preguntarles si alguien sabe cuándo lanzará la próxima actualización

tengo una duda,

y cuando traes de vuelta a Gohan (abuelo), ¿la escena de la cama de Chichi está disponible? tengo el nivel máximo con chichi y el juego me dice que no es suficiente [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = "escena"]
View attachment 1172776 [/REVELACIÓN]

agregué mi comentario en español por si alguien me entiende XD

hola a todos espero estes bien, este juego es increíble y cada que sale lo disfruto mucho, queria preguntarles si alguien sabe cuándo lanzará naugthyturttle la próxima actualización

y tengo una duda, cuando traes de vuelta a gohan (abuelo), ¿la escena en la cama de chichi está disponible? tengo el nivel máximo con chichi y el juego me dice que aun asi no es suficiente

perdón por mi mal inglés (mi lengua materna es el español) [/ ISPOILER]
[/CITA]
Como puntos pero no lgro el máximo

Reactions: daniel2512523

momo002

Jul 2, 2017
[QUOTE = "daniel2512523, publicación: 5678851, miembro: 284659"]
hola a todos, este juego es increíble y realmente lo disfruto, quiero preguntarles si alguien sabe cuándo lanzará la próxima actualización

tengo una duda,

y cuando traes de vuelta a Gohan (abuelo), ¿la escena de la cama de Chichi está disponible? tengo el nivel máximo con chichi y el juego me dice que no es suficiente [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = "escena"]
View attachment 1172776 [/REVELACIÓN]

agregué mi comentario en español por si alguien me entiende XD

hola a todos espero estes bien, este juego es increíble y cada que sale lo disfruto mucho, queria preguntarles si alguien sabe cuándo lanzará naugthyturttle la próxima actualización

perdón por mi mal inglés (mi lengua materna es el español) [/ ISPOILER]
[/CITA]
Como puntos pero no lgro el máximo
aun no hay escena de gohan(abuelo)

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
anyone know why he lost 40+ patrons all of a sudden? Was it cause of a announcement?
who Kame? mostly alot ppl still tick (piss off) of his game not getting more updates, new contents or not fixing the bugs that cause unusable play.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I can't seem to trigger Willy's Tree scene, i got him to follow me but there's nothing there

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes