Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Got a changelog?
+3 animations for Chi-Chi (NEW)
During the Tournament quest (part 2).
Fantasy messages (NEW)
The character f-a-p-p-i-n-g will have some dialogs about his/her favorite man/woman. To change fantasies, talkt to Master Roshi (for men) or Bulma (for women).
Expressions (NEW)
Emotionnal expressions will now change depending on the excitement LvL of the character (instead of naughty points). Previously, you were stuck with the same expressions when you increased your naughty LvL.
Now, if you want to re-watch a scene wit a different expression, just manage your excitement gauge. The speed of the animation will also change depending of the excitement. The higher excitement LvL, the faster animations will be.
Excitement gauge LvL 4 (NEW)
Added LvL 4 wich will cause death (instead of previous LvL 3)
Controls menu
New menu to show the controls when you need it.
Debug Menu
New debug menu to fix bugs from anywhere. To activate it, press "D"
Updates
New menu in the Main menu giving a link to the download files (public version). I hope this will avoid people calling for bugs wheres they don't have the latest version.
New MAPS (NEW)
The World Tournament area has been extended with 3 new maps for the Tournament quest.
The Tournament (Quest for Chi-Chi) (NEW)
During Garlic JR saga, Chi-Chi wants to participate to the next Martial Arts Tournament and win the prize : 1 million zenis. She will need the help of Master Roshi to train but it will have a cost...This will unlock a new skill : Pafu Pafu, Chi-Chi wearing a new sexy training suit and some spicy things with Master Roshi !
Train with Master Roshi with some sexy exercises ! Take a bath and sleep with the most perverted old man of all times.
Ginyu Force
The Ginyu Force and Dodoria characters have been added in Hell (Garlic JR saga) and you can try to win their cards. Ginyu frog is in Capsule Corp (Atrium) and you can play cards with him too.
New cards
+13 cards have been added (Jeese, Butta, Reacoom, Guldo, Ginyu, Ginyu Frog, Ginyu Team, Ginyu (Goku), Ginyu Logo, Dodoria, Zarbon (normal), Zarbon transformed, Soldier, Kiwi).

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Kingofecstasy

Apr 14, 2021
The game just crashes whenever roshi enters the tournament and my scouter has seem to have vanished from the item equip menu. Any solution guys?

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Scouter is not available.
I feel I should not play this game until official announcement about update will be opened.

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
hey guys I have it uploaded to my channel, all the content with the last update in case you want to see it or get lost

Reactions: Hakeem Uchiha

Gloom21

Apr 26, 2018
did you discover how?
Yup, first collect all dragon balls available in this version then change to Garlic JR saga, then you need to be ChiChi and go talk roshi.

Also only ChiChi can enter the tournament or the game will crash

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes