Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
The idea is very good, but the BIG money bug totally destroyed my interest on this game.
It's a shame.
read in forum learns to aviod not to give in the 18 carrots or reload to pre save before the zeeny glitch happens. ps there way to control the use of your zenny's so you don't past 20,000 somthing and get the glitch. Hint like chic chi pohot shoot that 1,000 each, 10,000 zenny for gohan study and buy item, cards to refill the cards battle in which i hate but learning to play sorry (force to learn to play for damn korin card for a quest) in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai1988master
Jul 5, 2020
Guys, there's a new patch with the fixes on the money and bunny outfit bugs. I don't wanna get ahead of Nauthy Turtle but I think everyone is pissed about the bugs and it's hurting the game. So I'll just post the message he has here from Facebook. Normally I always wait for NaughtyTurtle to post his updates here. Here's the link of the patch

1617523805170.png

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
honestly, this maybe not be the best option. but when i bugged out i just used a save editor to give me my zenys back XD
yeah that work too but i using it before but i end up getting the zenny glitch mma because i then gave in the 18 carrots and at the time i didn't know that was the cause of the zenny glitch. make sure you the debug patch inside your patch folder as well.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes