Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
i went to the secret cave after took the robbery quest but i didn't see any coins.
same! but i think debug patch is doing that or the kamemes is stoping ppls from collecting the over 20,000 zenny, cause of the 0 zenny glitch and giving the 18 carrot cause it too and it still in his game. But my advice is save before removing the debug patch out of the patch folder go back into game, enter the cave if you see the coins then it work. Before you start picking up the coins saves again again again in three different slots then close the game re input the debug patch in the folder, load up the save and pick one coin, exist you will met launch she will take all your current zenny, coins in the cave and a quest will appear do it and return to her with the flower to get all the coins and a free fuck girl if you play as roshi went you sleep in his place. hints is the (little ass hole girl with cat whom has covin 19 in the west city park area) want a korin card so ship to korin tower save before you break your pc from rages, play the fucking cat for a fucking cat card, once you get it save once more return to asshole, her covin 19 cat exhange for the flower return to launch (tickle her) grab some coin and not all of them save them for later use.

Reactions: hentai1988master

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
You've talked to the Police in West City asked about the robbery right? The coins should come out after that. It's weird that it's not happening. Try to see the video here
save then remove the debug patch from the folder, load up enter the cave if you see coin's is there then save again again again in three different slot ( No it not a miss typo) and re input the debug patch into the folder and load up your save and process my advice is pick one coin up exist the cave and launch will stop you, pick option 1 or it gameover.

Reactions: hentai1988master

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
Hello Nauthy Turtle

I have started from the begining in the v1.00 and have done the first set of photoshoot with Chi-Chi (level 1 naughty)
and I do not understand what is left do do on the quest log ... as it reads...
"Take every photos of Chi-Chi (naughty level 1)
1617009050629.png
however in the gallery I can see that the initial 3 photos are added...
1617009117807.png
are there any other photos to be done for naughty level 1 ?

thanks in advance.

ItzElGco

Oct 24, 2019
Hello Nauthy Turtle

I have started from the begining in the v1.00 and have done the first set of photoshoot with Chi-Chi (level 1 naughty)
View attachment 1111355
View attachment 1111356

thanks in advance.
No you're done with photos for naughty level 1, the middle row is for level 2 and last row for level 3

Reactions: Hentai7777

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hello Nauthy Turtle

View attachment 1111355
View attachment 1111356

thanks in advance.
The photo's is require for chi chi dairy, correct me if i'm wrog hints: if you can some how chi chi naughty point 20/20 and do the photo shoot you can see her nude. Again Correct me if i'm wrong and my was 19/20 after i lost my save to the glitch over several time.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
(Chichix Willy)u se chi chi to interact with willy for the handjob and blowjob just follow the quest log, to get the senzu bean talk to fat guy at kamemes place in front of the house, sorry i forgot his name with chi chi alway to get one unlimit sezu bean. Feed it to willy to finish up your quest.
thank you!

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
walkthroughs are fragmented as glass. Is there a one wiki guide that's actually up to date? Also i can't earn zenny any more, should i patch it?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
You've talked to the Police in West City asked about the robbery right? The coins should come out after that. It's weird that it's not happening. Try to see the video here
are you playing with the debug or not
Guys, does chichi appear in random locations? Since v1.00 she's not in the laundry in the morning nor is she in the kitchen in the afternoon
she at the hut faping, get the key from her dress.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I've reached 20 naughty and completed chichi's nude shoot. How do I complete the quest? It doesn't auto-complete even if everything is green
1.png 2.png

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Hentai7777
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes