Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question finally got chi chi to be at naughty point of 19/20, where can get the last 1 naughty point for the photo shoot with oolong.

Jul 5, 2020
i try playing for korino card, after several duel it was a draw and then one lose, so went back to a pre save. before losing again again again i went back to baba and try to learn it again from what i know the bigger number win depend on up/down/right postion of put down cards. After several try i finally won that fuckig cat card and can why can't these higher # be buoght in shop.
Do the Ox-King's Chichi quest he'll give you a strong Chichi card. You need to collection 3 pictures of Chichi

Jul 5, 2020
Question finally got chi chi to be at naughty point of 19/20, where can get the last 1 naughty point for the photo shoot with oolong.
Watch Youtube in Kamehouse.
Sit on chair in the Kitchen in Goku's house
Look at the Window.
Talk to nudist with Willy and answer "Why not?"

go to Tournament, take the "names" quiz, and get the Kamesutra Mag using Chichi

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
the ultimate guide isn't very ultimate at all. we still have to rely on the Fandom page for the walkthroughs.

Anyone have a walkthrough for Chichix Willy events right after the flash quest?

Reactions: Hentai7777

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Got the Zenny Error SMH
Can someone post a save of some relative progress ?
input the debug patch if that dosn't help pray you have a pre saves that isn't corrupt by the glitch and saves alot cause my fucking saves kept getting glitch even those i have already input the debug patch from the start for this game. i ran into day time/zenny/chi chi (cook for me)(crash)/ walking on water without the turtle or cloud, finally the #1 dragon ball won't show up and yes you will need all 5 ball to unlock the time machine that (baba kept stoping from acessing to) glitch.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
If your listening Kamehasutra fix your bugs/Glitch's before you release next version as a good advice to you and your doing good with great content and i would to plays more but at curretly me losing saves and times and please for love for this game remove the current trash ass FF8 card game it trash and FF8 was about the story not the damn cards unless it turn into material to use like power up or update it too the real 2021 dragon ball z card game thank you.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
the ultimate guide isn't very ultimate at all. we still have to rely on the Fandom page for the walkthroughs.

Anyone have a walkthrough for Chichix Willy events right after the flash quest?
(Chichix Willy)u se chi chi to interact with willy for the handjob and blowjob just follow the quest log, to get the senzu bean talk to fat guy at kamemes place in front of the house, sorry i forgot his name with chi chi alway to get one unlimit sezu bean. Feed it to willy to finish up your quest.

Jul 5, 2020
If your listening Kamehasutra fix your bugs/Glitch's before you release next version as a good advice to you and your doing good with great content and i would to plays more but at curretly me losing saves and times and please for love for this game remove the current trash ass FF8 card game it trash and FF8 was about the story not the damn cards unless it turn into material to use like power up or update it too the real 2021 dragon ball z card game thank you.
Yeah, I feel bad about the people who are having hard time with the card game. I agree that the card game shouldn't be part of the story. The same with FF8, you never really need to do card games, it's only a bonus where you can trade your cards as into items like using Quezacotl's CardMod skill. Nice to have but unnecessary. I mean I had a hard time too when I have to play King Yenma bunch of times to get Grandpa Gohan back to Earth, I just no longer do it, I can't grind everytime to get stronger cards

Reactions: Hentai7777
Jul 5, 2020
i went to the secret cave after took the robbery quest but i didn't see any coins.
You've talked to the Police in West City asked about the robbery right? The coins should come out after that. It's weird that it's not happening. Try to see the video here

LimBo262

Aug 5, 2017
That's weird, you're running into a Ruby Marshal problem, that's what the programming language RPG maker Ace is made from. Where did you download your game?
From this website. I just realised under the properties of the zip file, I had to unblock it and untick the read-only attribute. After that it worked :LOL:

Jul 5, 2020
From this website. I just realised under the properties of the zip file, I had to unblock it and untick the read-only attribute. After that it worked :LOL:
OMG, you shouldn't have to do that. It's weird. Did you download it from Mega.nz? I'm weirded out why you have you uncheck the "read-only", the game isn't writing to the file though, you're just reading from it. Do you have an anti-virus installed?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes