kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
Where are all the dragonballs in the game Because I would like to play garlic jr quest
Top left of Kame House, right in the middle of the four coins in the ocean
In a dinosaur's mouth at Capsule Corp
World Tournament
Grandpa Gohan's shack
Bottom left of the world map.
The last two DBs aren't in the game, so you only need to collect 5 of them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dragonblood45

erogegamer22

Oct 9, 2020
The World tornament quiz is bugged for me in this new game version. Each time I enter it drops my money to 0. Lost over 20,000z because of that bug.

Jul 5, 2020
The gold/zenny but should definitely be fixed. Everyone complains about that here, we can't also be scared to make some gold in fear of losing it when it hits 25k

erogegamer22

Oct 9, 2020
The World tornament quiz is bugged for me in this new game version. Each time I enter it drops my money to 0. Lost over 20,000z because of that bug.
I started a new savefile and went to the world tornament to do the quiz as soon as I started, and the money/zenny bug starts once to win the dragon ball from the quiz. Anytime you enter again to take a quiz your money/zenny will reset to 0. I don't know if there are other places that triggers that bug but avoid doing the world tornament quiz if you dont want to lose your money in this version of the game. You can play around this bug in a new savefile by winning all the quiz rewards at the very begging since you should only have 500z you wont lose much. Once you win all the quiz rewards, enter one more time and do the long Dragon ball quiz of 19 quetions again and you will win 700z.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I started a new savefile and went to the world tornament to do the quiz as soon as I started, and the money/zenny bug starts once to win the dragon ball from the quiz. Anytime you enter again to take a quiz your money/zenny will reset to 0. I don't know if there are other places that triggers that bug but avoid doing the world tornament quiz if you dont want to lose your money in this version of the game. You can play around this bug in a new savefile by winning all the quiz rewards at the very begging since you should only have 500z you wont lose much. Once you win all the quiz rewards, enter one more time and do the long Dragon ball quiz of 19 quetions again and you will win 700z.
yup you ran in the 0 zenny glitch, it alway happens after you get past 20,000 in zenny from what i hears in forum. for me it was after the Rabbit carrot event went you give it in anyway my adivce is to have 10,000 zenny on you all way, the rest just use to pay for chi chi request and the photo shoot and other stuff, save the cave with ???? outside on the map just incase you really need it. I has to delete a few save and load up from a save that the glitch didn't fuck with it

Last edited:

IskarJarak

Jul 25, 2019
Do anyone else have issues trying to play with an xbox controller? is there a way to re-configure contols of the game?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
So i decide to finally play the update with the deug bug patch and so i'm very careful not to get the zenny glitch ps the ???? cave the coin are gone? anyway i ran in a weird day glitch i will explain once i unlock chi chi i us her to sleep to night time in the ship and went i exit the ship it still day light shouldn't it be night and can still process, also can give in the 18 carrots without trigger the zenny glitch it has happen to me before. to add i has to delete some of my save that wasn't fuck by the glitch.

Last edited:

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
The problem with the Zenny glitch, in my case, is that it's not just a Zenny glitch. It stops me from getting quest rewards as well, like the bunny suit.

Reactions: Hentai7777

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
i fucking found her (lauch) and rob me of my zenny while me as chi chi so say something about a flower for ticlking her, where is it?

Jul 5, 2020
i fucking found her (lauch) and rob me of my zenny while me as chi chi so say something about a flower for ticlking her, where is it?
Go to West City. Go to the park under Z-Mart, lower left of the map, talk to young girl, she'll trade you the flower but you'll have to get Korin card. Unfortunately you have to play card with Korin in his tower

Jul 5, 2020
What you can also do is send us your save file here and we'll win it for you and send you back the file but you'll lose out on the opportunity to learn the game, I'm 100% sure you'll need to play the card game again sometime in the future when there are new quests or you have to do strip poker. The card game is very fun once you get a hang of it. Believe in yourself that you can do it

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
What you can also do is send us your save file here and we'll win it for you and send you back the file but you'll lose out on the opportunity to learn the game, I'm 100% sure you'll need to play the card game again sometime in the future when there are new quests or you have to do strip poker. The card game is very fun once you get a hang of it. Believe in yourself that you can do it
i try playing for korino card, after several duel it was a draw and then one lose, so went back to a pre save. before losing again again again i went back to baba and try to learn it again from what i know the bigger number win depend on up/down/right postion of put down cards. After several try i finally won that fuckig cat card and can why can't these higher # be buoght in shop.

Reactions: hentai1988master
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes