erogegamer22

Oct 9, 2020
Bugs I encountered in this version of the game (v1.00)
-When starting a new game file if you choose to play the tutorial for new players you won't get clothes.
-The Zenny bug happens every time you enter the world tournament quiz after you win the dragon ball
-Doing the Launch quest also triggers the zenny bug when you take the zenny back from her, leaving you at 0
-Going to hell using Chichi before completing Grandpa Gohan's quests makes him disappear, you will not be able to finish those quest from what I saw
-The option to grope Bulma infront of the time machine makes a timer apear and its stays on screen even when it reaches 0, to make it disappear you have to change to Oolong- transform and change back.
-Selling cards in the shop crashes the game if you scroll up, you can sell a couple of cards without crashing the game scrolling down a few times but if you scroll down to much it will also make the game crash.
-I went to korin's tower using Chichi and it made progress for the Launch quest when I haven't even taken the quest yet.

Jul 5, 2020
-When starting a new game file if you choose to play the tutorial for new players you won't get clothes.
-The Zenny bug happens every time you enter the world tournament quiz after you win the dragon ball
-Doing the Launch quest also triggers the zenny bug when you take the zenny back from her, leaving you at 0
-Going to hell using Chichi before completing Grandpa Gohan's quests makes him disappear, you will not be able to finish those quest from what I saw
-The option to grope Bulma infront of the time machine makes a timer apear and its stays on screen even when it reaches 0, to make it disappear you have to change to Oolong- transform and change back.
-Selling cards in the shop crashes the game if you scroll up, you can sell a couple of cards without crashing the game scrolling down a few times but if you scroll down to much it will also make the game crash.
-I went to korin's tower using Chichi and it made progress for the Launch quest when I haven't even taken the quest yet.
Nice bug testing there. Great job

Reactions: erogegamer22

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Nice bug testing there. Great job
i think the first one you can just open the draw and get his cloth if you skip , i didn't know you could sell cards at shop, was it the tourment i remember went giving rabbit 18 carrot after he give the ability to shift, then look at stat i saw my zenny it went 0.

dude11

Dec 24, 2018
Love the game and the art. I noticed a bug that I believed started sometime after I completed Maron's quest with the scuba gear that i could no longer gain money and all my money was gone.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
for master roshi, chi chi, the pig correct? just re equip the cloth for roshi, chi chi , the pig he has no cloth, that should fix the glitch and also download the debug patch from the forum should be the same patch and but delete currelty that use you are usig and re download it again and put in thepatch folder.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Love the game and the art. I noticed a bug that I believed started sometime after I completed Maron's quest with the scuba gear that i could no longer gain money and all my money was gone.
check which save has the glitch and send the deveolper to be fix or delete it restart from a pre save that don't have the glitch.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
No money, no honey. It's the main problem here. We can't get more than 25k zennies. Let's hope for bug fixes on v2.0 and sex scenes
hmmm that easy to fix load up a pre save that sill have your zenny's use the currently zenny's for chi chi quest's ( 10000z for gohan study, 1000z each for chi chi pohoto shoot max 9 or buy stuff/ cards so it can been under 25k and you can still play the game. oh ps don't give the 18 carrot s to rabbit after you use up your cureently zeeny or he glitch you to 0.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question since i have chi chi at Naughty 20/20 she able to photo shoot nude for last 3 images slot but i think i mess up if this is correct, what is chi chi naughty point for the first 6 images before she go nude. I can go back but i need to went

Jul 5, 2020
Question since i have chi chi at Naughty 20/20 she able to photo shoot nude for last 3 images slot but i think i mess up if this is correct, what is chi chi naughty point for the first 6 images before she go nude. I can go back but i need to went
Yeah, get to 20 points and haven't done photoshoot with naughty levels 1 and 2, you're screwed, you have to restart the game again

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Yeah, get to 20 points and haven't done photoshoot with naughty levels 1 and 2, you're screwed, you have to restart the game again
no i have save i can reload but i need kow at what ?/20 can i do the photo shoot to get all 9 photo. i just do the first when i have chi chi unlock again and then around 15/20 i do second time, finish it at 20/20.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes