Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
Hi i have a problem I'm playing in the snake castle and I get trapped in the snake's belly, I see a golden capsule but when I try to get it the menu of choosing a new skin make me lose time and I die, then I go to the entrance and I need to play a card game to be spared but the game crashes in that part, should I just go and not get that capsule? also is there a point in continuing the snake path?

edit: ok so i managed to play the card game without crashing, I wanted to go with the dr to complete the scan mission but nothing happens, it says I need to scan more girls but in the quest all the names are already scanned(including the snake princess)

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Hi i have a problem I'm playing in the snake castle and I get trapped in the snake's belly, I see a golden capsule but when I try to get it the menu of choosing a new skin make me lose time and I die, then I go to the entrance and I need to play a card game to be spared but the game crashes in that part, should I just go and not get that capsule? also is there a point in continuing the snake path?

edit: ok so i managed to play the card game without crashing, I wanted to go with the dr to complete the scan mission but nothing happens, it says I need to scan more girls but in the quest all the names are already scanned(including the snake princess)
Did you get the zenny from the quest reward? Did you go to the quest in the quest options when talking to him? I personally had no problem turning in the quest, so if you did everything right and it's not letting you turn it in....could be a bug.
I had a similar problem with "The Tournament" and "Photoshot" quests. "The tournament" even though I did everything and even got the quest rewards at the end.....it still didn't actually acknowledge me completing the quest.

As for Snake way, I traveled down it for 30 minutes and it never changed so I'm guess either no or it's not implemented yet.

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017

the end of the serpent's path only serves as an easter egg

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to make chichi missions appear marked once I have completed them? I already deleted game and I started another but the same thing happens to me I finish them and it keeps appearing to me as I have not done them

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to make chichi missions appear marked once I have completed them? I already deleted game and I started another but the same thing happens to me I finish them and it keeps appearing to me as I have not done them
I don't know what does 'chichi missions' mean, but 'Desparate housewife' quest starts after you check Willy 1st page of Chichi's diary.

kaki2017

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Anybody have a completed save file of the update. I'm stuck on the "Tournament" quest and Master Roshi won't show up at either in front of Kame's House nor the Time Chamber. I think the game has him stuck fucking Maron in his animation. Don't know what to do and don't feel like starting a whole new game "again."

View attachment Save.zip

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I don't know what does 'chichi missions' mean, but 'Desparate housewife' quest starts after you check Willy 1st page of Chichi's diary.
You completely missed the entire message. They wasn't asking how to start quests, but how to get the game to acknowledge that they have completed them.

krugeer
A few quest will randomly do that, you can talk to Mr. Popo and try to debug them to correctly mark them....but sadly this doesn't always work.

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
anyone know why i cant transform as oolong?
I can't use transformation with oolang
I activate the skill in the menu. X(pause), Skills, Select Oolong, Special, Transformation. Press Z on it to confirm its active. Idk if this is how its done but this game is wild so I wouldnt doubt it. NOW. Once youve activated Transformation it should kick you out of the pause menu entirely and back to the overworld game. Press (left)shift to use the transform skill in the overworld and a small menu should appear with a list of those youve previously spoken to and cloned. I hope this helps. ps the scouter is kinda similar.

kaki2017

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Anybody have a completed save file of the update. I'm stuck on the "Tournament" quest and Master Roshi won't show up at either in front of Kame's House nor the Time Chamber. I think the game has him stuck fucking Maron in his animation. Don't know what to do and don't feel like starting a whole new game "again."

View attachment 1393888
Does anybody know what I should do to fix this or will I have to reset?

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Does anybody know what I should do to fix this or will I have to reset?
I checked your save file and I feel you have no choice but reset.
I wonder why Roshi disappeared on Garlic Saga. Very mysterious.

For encountering such a critcal bug, I make other save file often.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes