Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys did anyone do the job mission? I took the pictures but he still tells me so .. what am I doing wrong?

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys but willy's friend who would I have to give him the letter?
and then how can I not make it wet (in the sense) when I go to take it from willy it already tells me that it is wet

Last edited:

karist

Mar 2, 2019
guys did anyone do the job mission? I took the pictures but he still tells me so .. what am I doing wrong?
guys but willy's friend who would I have to give him the letter?
and then how can I not make it wet (in the sense) when I go to take it from willy it already tells me that it is wet
Mega

I made game walkthrough movie. It includes proceeding quests as possible and getting almost of all nonsold items.
Please use as a reference if useful.
(Sorry, this is NOT naughthy scenes movie. I've collected just minimum required naughthy points.)

I wish Naughty Turtle doesn't add tiring and monotone quests at next upgrade anymore.
Also I want the function of getting the first(or second) optionally in card game.
This movie I uploaded may be helpful.

Rickz

Feb 9, 2018
Full save plzz i beg u it took me around 7 hr of grinding on it n m to weak to give it another try with the beginning .. so plzz some one upload a full save of the walkthrough god will bless u with ..

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
besides My New Life is very good, most of RPGM are kind meh :sick:, but this
this one surpasses all, 2 min was enough to me delete it:FacePalm:

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Full save plzz i beg u it took me around 7 hr of grinding on it n m to weak to give it another try with the beginning .. so plzz some one upload a full save of the walkthrough god will bless u with ..
Mega

I made game walkthrough movie. It includes proceeding quests as possible and getting almost of all nonsold items.
Please use as a reference if useful.
(Sorry, this is NOT naughthy scenes movie. I've collected just minimum required naughthy points.)

I wish Naughty Turtle doesn't add tiring and monotone quests at next upgrade anymore.
Also I want the function of getting the first(or second) optionally in card game.
This movie I uploaded may be helpful.
I think everyone can succeed all quests in 2 hours.

Reactions: JGS7197

SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
<-- Link

well maybe someone can explain how to use the guide ?
i'm quite confused here

For those who want full latest guide here is the link below with each and everything.

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
Does anyone understands these special card rules (same, plus, etc..)? Description in help is quite confusing.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes